Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

You are ignorant. California is world's 6th largest economy and a donor state for America.

Federal Taxing and Spending Benefit Some States, Leave Others Paying Bill - Tax Foundation

And if we get California out they would drop to 34, people would leave in droves more then they do now.

More bullshit - California has the highest population density in the states and is still growing in population. Take your droves falsehood and shove it.

Why lie? It isn't even close.

Grow up!

Ok then maybe you can tell us year in which California’s massive population actually declined.

If not, stfu.

You are one arrogant fuck.

Do you think you are smarter that the smartest person in, say, Mississippi?

This should be good.
No because the smartest person in Mississippi isn’t from Mississippi their probably from Harvard or University of Michigan.

Not Mississippi state

Well if University of Michigan alumni so smart why is Detroit a shit hole?

We have big city problems. You guys just send your hick kids to our big cities to get jobs. Where are we going to send our urban kids? The city is where YOUR KIDS come to find work because there is no jobs in your hick town unless they want to work at Cracker Barrell or the Pigly Wiggly or Walmart.

BTW what kinda of lying ignoramus fuck head lying tool are you..and why ?
Am I lying?

Only if your fingers are moving on a keyboard. As always.

You are ignorant. California is world's 6th largest economy and a donor state for America.

Federal Taxing and Spending Benefit Some States, Leave Others Paying Bill - Tax Foundation

And if we get California out they would drop to 34, people would leave in droves more then they do now.

More bullshit - California has the highest population density in the states and is still growing in population. Take your droves falsehood and shove it.

Grow up!

Ok then maybe you can tell us year in which California’s massive population actually declined.

If not, stfu.

Good to see you admit to lying!

You intentionally lied when you stated, and I quote: "More bullshit - California has the highest population density in the states".

Why are so many corporations and people fleeing California?

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! It’s About the $958 Billion
Is New York a shithole?

Only on a good day.

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Another hater and jealous.....Poverty rate doesn't mean much otherwise Turkmenistan is better ranked better than the US and Germany for example.
Those who are poor in California are wealthy compared to most of the inhabitants of the flyover states.
Stop hating on us, we make most of the stuff you enjoy From shows, movies, technology, food, etc....Go to Church and follow the scripture of not being mean and hateful.
I don't hate Californians. I hate California's government, Washington politicians and intolerant liberal 'professors'. Very few Hollywood movies are worth a shit these days. Hollywood stars do not turn me on and have no better political opinions than Joe the Plumber.

I love California wine, walnuts, artichokes, kiwis, plums, celery, garlic, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, and beautiful women.

I am not mean and hateful. I am admittedly harsh in the art of criticism and occasionally vulgar.

...and yes, I love you too.

California is still a SHITHOLE!

No California, by far is the best state in the union. We also think red states are shit holes...but to each his own. Let us enjoy our state and run it the way we want. In the mean time we were at the beach yesterday it 82 and yes we were swimming. Please don't hate us for that too.

Mexifornia is a great place for filthy lowlifes...there's an anything goes free for all sort of vibe here that bottom feeders really love. Sure Hwy 1 and the immediate coastal areas are beautiful, where I live is beautiful, northern Cali is still beautiful....anywhere that wetbacks can't afford to be is still beautiful. Anywhere they can afford to be (packing three families to a three bedroom) has been completely beanerized and is a disgusting shithole....PERIOD! I live here, I own real estate here...I KNOW. Watching our local news here tells the tale...very few people interviewed can even speak basic English....we refer to our local news as Wetbacks Gone Wild...no bullshit. Good people can't send their kids to public schools as they're completely overwhelmed with silver tooth anchor babies. Little academics are taught as these kids get their parenting from teachers and the school...the curriculum is more about teaching kids English because they aren't taught it in their homes.
I live on the beach in south Orange County...thank God beaners can't even afford the gas in my area...I have friends that live on north Orange County beaches, Huntington and Newport where all the beaners go on weekends...the locals there walk the beach after the weekend picking up dirty diapers, Bud Light cans and the like left by wetbacks...nobody else does that shit.
Bottom line...if you're a filthy bottom feeding wetback, a drug addict, a general lowlife, a pole puffer, a man in a dress...etc you will probably fall in love with Southern Mexifornia.
I live in Santa Monica myself and I love the fact we have Latinos here, great people.
To bad you guys are infested with regressives

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
As long as we don't have the racists so called conservatives we are good.

And then there's this:
The American state with the biggest economy is California, which, in 2015, produced $2.44 trillion of economic output. Its GDP compares favourably to that of France, which produced $2.42 trillion during the same period. Particularly interesting to note is the fact that California has 6 million fewer workers than France, yet produced a little over its GDP. This suggests that, in productivity terms, the US outperforms its European cousins.

Even more interesting, if California were inserted into the world ranking by GDP according to country, it would come sixth – ahead of France, India, Italy and Brazil.

But California is not the only state with a strong economy. The US’s second-largest state by economy, Texas, has an output of $1.643 trillion, which sandwiches it between that of Brazil, with $1.64 trillion, and that of neighbouring Canada, at $1.552 trillion. Once again, that’s despite a smaller workforce: Brazil’s workers outnumber those of Texas by round 80 million, and Canada’s workers outnumber Texas’s by 6 million.

New York State came in third, with an output of $1.442 trillion, putting it ahead of South Korea, currently the world’s 11th-largest economy.

(Source)

Take a good look at that map and ask yourself how much of the U.S. GDP comes from any single so-called "red state" and then check the figures to see how many of them, not including Texas, it would take to equal CA's productivity.

The next time one cares to "rag" on CA, think about how much of CA's GDP go to provide services and protections the rest of the country, for the most part, could not otherwise afford. And yes, I'm talking to you "Macau," Montana, "Uzbekistan," Idaho, "Angola," Mississippi, "Costa Rica," South Dakota, and all the rest of you gun-toting "red-state" jackasses who'd not only look a gift horse in the mouth, but also shot it.

Man, you conservatives are so ignorant.

Here is the fact. California is the 9th richest state in the U.S. List of U.S. states by income - Wikipedia

The poorest states with the highest poverty rates are all run by republicans.

Crime%20Democrat%20Cities-S.jpg

I have never been in California-------all I know is of that state is of grapes and luxurious mansions.
Are there slums?

California is not perfect. I traveled all over the country and other part of the world where I live here and there temporarily because of business and personal interest.

My standards of living is very high. California is the only place in the world where I want live.

Good for you! I hope you're happy.

Just don't look at the rest of the country to bail you out when California is forced to declare bankruptcy and pay all the exorbitant retirement benefits your governments have promised to pay themselves down the road.

Grow up!

If not, stfu.

So your proud of more illegals Mexicans like yourself moving there??????

And then there's this:
The American state with the biggest economy is California, which, in 2015, produced $2.44 trillion of economic output. Its GDP compares favourably to that of France, which produced $2.42 trillion during the same period. Particularly interesting to note is the fact that California has 6 million fewer workers than France, yet produced a little over its GDP. This suggests that, in productivity terms, the US outperforms its European cousins.

Even more interesting, if California were inserted into the world ranking by GDP according to country, it would come sixth – ahead of France, India, Italy and Brazil.

But California is not the only state with a strong economy. The US’s second-largest state by economy, Texas, has an output of $1.643 trillion, which sandwiches it between that of Brazil, with $1.64 trillion, and that of neighbouring Canada, at $1.552 trillion. Once again, that’s despite a smaller workforce: Brazil’s workers outnumber those of Texas by round 80 million, and Canada’s workers outnumber Texas’s by 6 million.

New York State came in third, with an output of $1.442 trillion, putting it ahead of South Korea, currently the world’s 11th-largest economy.

(Source)

Take a good look at that map and ask yourself how much of the U.S. GDP comes from any single so-called "red state" and then check the figures to see how many of them, not including Texas, it would take to equal CA's productivity.

The next time one cares to "rag" on CA, think about how much of CA's GDP go to provide services and protections the rest of the country, for the most part, could not otherwise afford. And yes, I'm talking to you "Macau," Montana, "Uzbekistan," Idaho, "Angola," Mississippi, "Costa Rica," South Dakota, and all the rest of you gun-toting "red-state" jackasses who'd not only look a gift horse in the mouth, but also shot it.

That's all you got, posting copy and paste of posts you already made???

Lol..

And then there's this:

(Source)

Lol..
California is the best state in the US. Enough said !!!

Grow up!

If not, stfu.

They are welcome to come foe a better future. There is room for growth....we all immigrants , we ain't racists nor selfish like you guys.

And then there's this:

(Source)

Lol..

For illegals like you..

Enough said!!!!!

Btw I am so in wonder how you said you were born in a third world country and now say you are a millionaire in Beverly hills..

Lol..

Grow up!

If not, stfu.

They are welcome to come foe a better future. There is room for growth....we all immigrants , we ain't racists nor selfish like you guys.

^^^ so a millionaire you claim to be talks like that????

Grow up!

If not, stfu.

So tell us how many Mexicans live in your one room apartment, 12?, 26?

And then there's this:

(Source)

Lol..

For illegals like you..

Enough said!!!!!

Btw I am so in wonder how you said you were born in a third world country and now say you are a millionaire in Beverly hills..

Lol..
Beverly hills ?!! Trump has to send all his his supporters to rehab the meth that you guys are using is too strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back