Why can’t Democrat’s easily demonstrate how Americans benefit from illegal immigration?

The immigration issues shows that the Democratic Party regards educated middle class Americans to be their #1 opposition.

Why do conservatives hate brown people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you weren't so pathetic you'd be laughable.

Only you would pull the racist card.

No one hates brown people. But everyone hates illegals. They have no business in our country and cost we the tax payer billions each year.

No one cares what color their skin is except laughable you.

Conservatives posts that I read say otherwise.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Are conservatives getting in deep shit for wearing their brown faces? Seems like most of the hate is being directed toward you guys these days, and by your own party.

:laughing0301:

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?
Which democrats are embracing illegal immigration? Show the quote or plan that they are presenting cause I don’t know what you are talking about

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?
Which democrats are embracing illegal immigration? Show the quote or plan that they are presenting cause I don’t know what you are talking about

I've asked this before. Don't expect a response with any sort of substance and certainly no evidence.

Playing stupid makes you guys look really stupid.
Then why don’t you just answer the question and show where leaders are embracing illegal immigration. The fact that you don’t show facts and instead resort to calling us stupid just tells me that you don’t have a real response. Do better

The immigration issues shows that the Democratic Party regards educated middle class Americans to be their #1 opposition.

No one hates brown people. But everyone hates illegals. They have no business in our country and cost we the tax payer billions each year.

I had a very long thread all about this subject. I asked how Americans benefited from "diversity," and about the only answer they could give was "Mexican food."

I've asked this before. Don't expect a response with any sort of substance and certainly no evidence.

Playing stupid makes you guys look really stupid.
Then why don’t you just answer the question and show where leaders are embracing illegal immigration. The fact that you don’t show facts and instead resort to calling us stupid just tells me that you don’t have a real response. Do better
How about all those Dims who want to abolish ICE? How about the Dims demanding a reduction in the never of spaces for criminal illegal aliens awaiting trial?

All of them are.

Post #6 in this very thread, your fellow turnip asks why we need diversity. What do you think he is referring to when he says diversity? Age? Sex?.........

That's not what I asked.

While referring to the OP, with the same reason, without being for or against, my question was:

How do we benefit from diversity?

Instead of autistic screeching, maybe you should try to explain, how?

Define diversity.

Bullshit.

Post #6 in this very thread, your fellow turnip asks why we need diversity. What do you think he is referring to when he says diversity? Age? Sex?.........

Oh so one poster doesn't post things to your liking.

Take a hike dipshit.

LOL, you said no one cares about skin color and we show you that a poster literally right next to you cares about skin color.

And your response is........as expected.

Racists will naturally support racists.

Sanctuary cities,ending ICE the refusal to hold criminal aliens for ICE.
Your stupidity is world class!!

Bullshit.

Take a hike dipshit.

LOL, you said no one cares about skin color and we show you that a poster literally right next to you cares about skin color.

You wouldn't know a racist if one kicked your stupid ass.

If you call people who don't want illegal aliens in the country racist that shows what an idiot you are.

You aren't even worth debating with.

Take a hike dipshit.

Hey, we weren't aware that all illegals are brown. Is that what you are saying? AKA--------->are you suggesting that 100% of illegal immigrants have brown skin, yes or no?!?!?!?!

Bullshit.

Take a hike dipshit.

Take a hike dipshit.

We're not debating.

You're just embarrassing yourself. But this is what happens every time we interact.

You're a never-was, low-education bumpkin who likely never leaves your county nevermind the country.

You pride yourself on being ignorant and associating with like-minded bigots.

There is no need to debate someone like you. You are for purely entertainment purposes only.

So thanks for the laugh.

Hey, we weren't aware that all illegals are brown. Is that what you are saying? AKA--------->are you suggesting that 100% of illegal immigrants have brown skin, yes or no?!?!?!?!

LOL, Link to ANY single thread created by anyone on this site that is upset about illegal Canadian immigration.

Why do libs hate white people ?

Brown has E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-T-H-I-N-G south of our border all the way down to the southernmost tip of Argentina. They will be fine, why are libs in such a rush to make the entire hemisphere all brown
people ?

benefit?

you mean...what do YOU get out of it?

I grew up thinking/believing/being taught in schools (and by real patriotic Americans) that the US took in immigrants to extricate them from some deadly situation and provide them sanctuary, safety and opportunity....

Do not ask what immigrants can do for you
ask what you can do for immigrants....

or something....

Why can’t Democrat’s easily demonstrate how Americans benefit from illegal immigration?

anyone can demonstrate that - anti immigration RW bigots are too F'n stupid to understand the explanation.

Bullshit.

Take a hike dipshit.

Take a hike dipshit.

We're not debating.

You're just embarrassing yourself. But this is what happens every time we interact.

You're a never-was, low-education bumpkin who likely never leaves your county nevermind the country.

There is no need to debate someone like you. You are for purely entertainment purposes only.

So thanks for the laugh.

No thank you for the laugh. You sure are laughable. Oh and I'm not embarrassed at all.

You are the one who should be embarrassed.

Calling American citizens who don't want illegals in our country racist. Just shows what an idiot you are. An idiot who sees racists behind every tree and under every bush. You are a laugh a minute.

The only ignorant biased idiot I see calling people racist is YOU.

These illegals cost we taxpayers billions every year yet you couldn't care less. How many do you have at your house?? How many are you paying for??

How bout NONE. You sure are laughable.

Take a hike dipshit.

Take a hike dipshit.

We're not debating.

So thanks for the laugh.

No thank you for the laugh. You sure are laughable. Oh and I'm not embarrassed at all.

You are the one who should be embarrassed.

Calling American citizens who don't want illegals in our country racist. Just shows what an idiot you are. An idiot who sees racists behind every tree and under every bush. You are a laugh a minute.

The only ignorant biased idiot I see calling people racist is YOU.

These illegals cost we taxpayers billions every year yet you couldn't care less. How many do you have at your house?? How many are you paying for??

How bout NONE. You sure are laughable.

I can prove both he and you are a racist in one fell swoop.

What did he mean by "diversity"?

When you refuse to answer out loud, it's because you know what he meant. I know what he meant and you're just proving you're covering up for a racist because you are also in fact, a racist.

I only call racists, racists. Wanting to keep out illegal immigrants is fine. Being hell bent to the point of absurdity towards only the brown ones is racist.

Embrace your white hood or be embarassed by it. Your choice.

benefit?

you mean...what do YOU get out of it?

I grew up thinking/believing/being taught in schools (and by real patriotic Americans) that the US took in immigrants to extricate them from some deadly situation and provide them sanctuary, safety and opportunity....

Do not ask what immigrants can do for you
ask what you can do for immigrants....

or something....

That was then. This is now. If we don't benefit from their presence, then why should we admit them? This country isn't a social welfare agency. Our government exists to benefit Americans, not foreigners.

Forum List

Back