Why can't gays accept civil unions and just be done with it?

Where did I say that?

Just to be fair, what makes you think you can force your lifestyle on my faith?

You said you would be forced to accept it, knowing your faith teaches against it.

No one is forcing the homosexual lifestyle on you. Allowing gays to get married doesn't mean they are forcing their lifestyle on you.

When it becomes way of law, it has been forced on me. Whether it has any impact on me is irrelevant.

My faith teaches against it, but I have never forced it on anyone. Please ditch the assumptions, kind lady. I have to live with the fact that now those in authority over me condone it and support it, therefore robbing me of my right to think gay marriage is wrong. When the consensus agrees with that lifestyle, it alienates those who don't. There is your impact, if you seek one.

:cuckoo: Thinking is not against the law. But in your case maybe it should be.

Where did I say that?

Just to be fair, what makes you think you can force your lifestyle on my faith?

You said you would be forced to accept it, knowing your faith teaches against it.

No one is forcing the homosexual lifestyle on you. Allowing gays to get married doesn't mean they are forcing their lifestyle on you.

When it becomes way of law, it has been forced on me. Whether it has any impact on me is irrelevant.

My faith teaches against it, but I have never forced it on anyone. Please ditch the assumptions, kind lady. I have to live with the fact that now those in authority over me condone it and support it, therefore robbing me of my right to think gay marriage is wrong. When the consensus agrees with that lifestyle, it alienates those who don't. There is your impact, if you seek one.

How does two consenting adults having a legal title for their relationship effect you or your trailer park?

How does two consenting adults having a legal title for their relationship effect you or your trailer park?

Wow. Liberals behaving badly. I don't live in a trailer park, idiot. I live in a brick house, in a state called REALITY. Shove off.

Wow. Liberals behaving badly. I don't live in a trailer park, idiot. I live in a brick house, in a state called REALITY. Shove off.

Good job avoiding the question you closet cocksucker.

Is that it? I was hoping for intelligent responses, not childish quips. Apparently, instead of trying to justify your position, you have no position.

Grow up.

Yeah, calling me names makes me avoid your questions--and you--altogether. Smooth move slick.

Is that it? I was hoping for intelligent responses, not childish quips. Apparently, instead of trying to justify your position, you have no position.

Grow up.

again, no one is robbing you of your right to think what you will

now :piss2: off

Grow up.

He has a point. You have the right to think that gay marriage is wrong. No one is taking away your right to think. That was his point.

Yeah, calling me names makes me avoid your questions--and you--altogether. Smooth move slick.

You've said nothing of substance. All you've done is say it should be okay to oppress a segment of our society because of your repressed beliefs and then you weakly try to dodge any criticism or questions regarding your beliefs. You're a repressed closeted cocksucking moron.

Grow up.

He has a point. You have the right to think that gay marriage is wrong. No one is taking away your right to think. That was his point.

Temple Knut is nuts

Grow up.

Temple Knut is nuts

Not as bad as the other guy who came here earlier.
I want to try and get this Temple person to be honest about his opposition.

Temple Knut is nuts

good luck. read a few of his/her posts and it becomes obvious insanity rules.

Their premise: Laws against thinking? :eek:
:cuckoo:

You have the right to think that gay marriage is wrong, yo don't have the right to force your religious beliefs on others.

Once again, where did I insist launching my version of a crusade?

Please read.

Do you believe that gay marriage should be illegal because of what your faith teaches? Yes or no.

I believe in the lawful separation of Church and State actually. So no. But that doesn't mean I can't express my feelings on the subject.

good luck. read a few of his/her posts and it becomes obvious insanity rules.

Their premise: Laws against thinking? :eek:
:cuckoo:

Wow. Just wow. Do you have a real argument? Like ever?

The real question is who was this puppet before they signed up under this name? What was your last username on USMB?

You've said nothing of substance. All you've done is say it should be okay to oppress a segment of our society because of your repressed beliefs and then you weakly try to dodge any criticism or questions regarding your beliefs. You're a repressed closeted cocksucking moron.

Going on 36 hours membership here, and you are the first member of my ignore list. Congratulations. I never said anything about oppressing anyone. I have a right to my opinion, just as you do yours.

Going on 36 hours membership here, and you are the first member of my ignore list. Congratulations. I never said anything about oppressing anyone. I have a right to my opinion, just as you do yours.

And your opinion is that same sex marriage should not be allowed, correct?

You aren't going to last long here as you continually avoid softball questions and criticism.

Forum List

Back