🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Can't Lefties Admit Any Shortcomings of Their Candidates?

I think the bigger question is how they can ignore the hildabeasts shady past and questionable future.
Republicans in congress LOVED her as a Senator when she was there, and praised her great job as a Senator, and darn near all republicans if not all in the Senate, voted for her to be Secretary of State.

Now that was a vote of confidence in her, after all of these "gates" that were during the Clinton Administration...mainly because they KNEW they fabricated them, I suppose...she was a good secretary of state, even with a blip or two....better than Kerry, which some Republican congressmen have stated.

so all of this regurgitated bull crap will eventually turn in to compost, when all is said and done..... is my best guess, and yes....mark this post, so you can tell me to eat crow, if it doesn't go down as I speculate.

Is that why the hildabeasts aide is pleading the fifth and there's talk of giving the aide immunity for his testimony?
And thats your front runner? :lmao:

So why didn't they offer immunity to Lois Lerner? I thought they wanted the truth really bad.

I think the bigger question is how they can ignore the hildabeasts shady past and questionable future.
Republicans in congress LOVED her as a Senator when she was there, and praised her great job as a Senator, and darn near all republicans if not all in the Senate, voted for her to be Secretary of State.

Now that was a vote of confidence in her, after all of these "gates" that were during the Clinton Administration...mainly because they KNEW they fabricated them, I suppose...she was a good secretary of state, even with a blip or two....better than Kerry, which some Republican congressmen have stated.

so all of this regurgitated bull crap will eventually turn in to compost, when all is said and done..... is my best guess, and yes....mark this post, so you can tell me to eat crow, if it doesn't go down as I speculate.

Is that why the hildabeasts aide is pleading the fifth and there's talk of giving the aide immunity for his testimony?

So why didn't they offer immunity to Lois Lerner? I thought they wanted the truth really bad.
She ran the agency...

Make the small fry roll, then let her make a plea deal...

She ran the agency...

Nope, they didn't offer immunity because they knew she didn't have anything. They are running Benghazi as a distraction and everyone but you knows it.

She ran the agency...

Nope, they didn't offer immunity because they knew she didn't have anything. They are running Benghazi as a distraction and everyone but you knows it.
And you are an expert on an ongoing investigation???

we'll see....time will tell....

10645157_903148393101762_4310855161545958771_n.jpg

The only thing republicans have to sell is fear, and their base laps it up, too. Look at that hateful bunch, especially cheney with the built in snarl.

fear? selling fear? the libtards have got a monopoly on that one. Cons will eat your dog, sell your grandma, put all blacks in jail, kill all abortion dr's, dont care about the vets or kids or minorities and are racists bigots and homophobes. This is what the DNC has been selling for decades.

That was very inspiring of FDR.

Of course over 400,000 Americans died in that war.

So, inspiring, but not really true...

Absolutely it was true. We turned back Nazism, Fascism, ended the deaths of countless innocents, paved the way for world peace and set the foundation for capitalistic enterprises. Today we obsess about everything and focus on nothing.

Sure.

But fear is the rational response to the impending and foreseeable deaths of hundreds of thousands of your people.

Just saying.

Yep, you admit you bought into the republican fear mongering.

Discussing real negative effects of change and/or real dangers is not fear mongering.

Is is because they fear that any crack in the Liberal facade will cause it to crumble? Is this also the reason they refuse to answer direct questions posed to them? Are they morally and ethically bankrupt? I am searching for alternative explanations...

Two words: Bush's Fault

Is is because they fear that any crack in the Liberal facade will cause it to crumble? Is this also the reason they refuse to answer direct questions posed to them? Are they morally and ethically bankrupt? I am searching for alternative explanations...
To be a Democrat you have to be in denial.

Absolutely it was true. We turned back Nazism, Fascism, ended the deaths of countless innocents, paved the way for world peace and set the foundation for capitalistic enterprises. Today we obsess about everything and focus on nothing.

Sure.

But fear is the rational response to the impending and foreseeable deaths of hundreds of thousands of your people.

Just saying.

A decision you have to make when the number could be many times greater from inaction.

NOthing in your post disputes what I said.

Are you agreeing with me?

you will not find explanations from the liberfools here, they are the spitting image of what you described, they have fear, will not answer direct questions, YES!! they are morally and ethically bankrupt fools who will back their beloved goddess....., Hitlery, a criminal !! :up:

Forum List

Back