Why can't Obama be brave with Ukraine like Bush was in Georgia

The situation is entirely different. With Georgia the Georgians said that the Russians were on the border and they were afraid they were going to be invaded. They asked for our help. In Ukraine, the Ukranians said the majority wanted a trade agreement with Russia and EU leaning liberals revolted then the Ukranians asked Russia for help.

The situation IS entirely different.

Back then, we had a President.;)

Why can't the U.S. leave the Russians alone?

Just like we left Hitler alone?
Good thing we DIDN'T leave Hitler alone, innit?

Please read a history book.

For years America avoided WW2 because it was "their" problem.

It was not until the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor that the US was forced to get involved.

Interesting to note a Democrat was president then too....Should tell us all something.;)

It was not until the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor that the US was forced to get involved.

Interesting to note a Democrat was president then too....Should tell us all something.;)
And FDR wanted in IN the fray, didn't he?

Try again

And FDR wanted in IN the fray, didn't he?

Try again

"*After the Neutrality Act of 1939 was signed by President Roosevelt, he proclaimed the North Atlantic a combat zone. In the first few months of war between the Allies (England and France) and Germany (September 1939), Franklin D. Roosevelt made every possible effort to insulate the United States from the European conflict."

FDR signed the Neutrality Act of 1939 to AVOID the war.

Try again.;)

WOW! An Obama supporter that admits there are terrorists?!

Btw, not sure who "all those other terrorists" are. Our military killed Bin Laden, not Obama. But YOUR "president" is cutting back on the military!

Ah so..Bush had nothing to do with Afghanistan and Iraq, eh?

It was all the military's fault.

What planet do you live on?

Pick up the US Constitution sometime.

It's interesting reading.

I would pick up the Constitution, but your "president" is walking all over it.

Your President is invading Ukraine.

:D

That Democrats actually win wars?

Yeah..it does.

Ah so..Bush had nothing to do with Afghanistan and Iraq, eh?

It was all the military's fault.

What planet do you live on?

Pick up the US Constitution sometime.

It's interesting reading.

I would pick up the Constitution, but your "president" is walking all over it.

A true liberal. Spewing diarrhea from the mouth to deflect from the truth.:eusa_clap:

Yeah..it does.

Actually what it tells us is that Democrats are Reactive, not Proactive...

Kind of like when they build healthcare websites.

Democrats don't win wars. They start them and a republican has to come in and clean up the mess. But obama is different. He can't even be bothered to show up at all. Wonder where he was? Playing golf perhaps. He just can't be bothered with this world affairs stuff.

AMEN!:eusa_clap:

Absolutely, we can't expect Obama to trouble himself with these matters....The Oscars are this weekend!:lol:

The only thing Obama is capable of doing is giving a speech. (As long as a teleprompter is present of course).

He is an embarrassment on every level imaginable.

He must've embarrassed Bin Laden and all those other terrorists to death.

Literally.

WOW! An Obama supporter that admits there are terrorists?!

Btw, not sure who "all those other terrorists" are. Our military killed Bin Laden, not Obama. But YOUR "president" is cutting back on the military!

Of course there are terrorists. Who said there were not?

Remember when Russians invaded Georgia? - Bush came right in and set things straight with his resolve and leadership! Now you have a liberal in Washington who doesn't know what he is doing, and so America is sinking!

just want to know who has been rocking orange again.

Yeah..it does.

Actually what it tells us is that Democrats are Reactive, not Proactive...

Kind of like when they build healthcare websites.

Yep. In terms of war.

Read the Constitution.

It's a DEFENSE thing. REACTIVE.

Now we have the neo nazis in charge with McCain apparently in full flight gear coming all over himself.

Just like the old fool did in Syria when he embraced AQ.

Can someone get him out of your pictures?

How many of you want me to take you to the neo nazi world of this part of the Ukraine?

By all means tell me your ticket.

A true liberal. Spewing diarrhea from the mouth to deflect from the truth.:eusa_clap:

A true conservative. Spewing Bullshit and swearing it's Sunshine.

Actually, I am a true conservative.:)

And I made a valid point regarding how your "president" has a complete disregard for the Constitution you recommended that I read.

Acknowledging my accuracy, as a liberal, you had to divert from the facts by engaging in a personal attack.

It's OK, after over 5 years of the Obama presidency we are all used to these tactics.;)

Neo Nazis. I have the list. I have your people too.

The Washington-paid schemers are now reaping their just reward as they sit in craven silence while neo-nazi Muzychko, wielding an Ak-47, challenges government officials to their face: "I dare you take my gun!"

Only Obama, Susan Rice, Victoria Nuland, Washington's European puppets, and the Western prostitute media can describe the brutal reality of post-coup Ukraine as "the forward march of democracy."

Forum List

Back