Why can't Public Assistance increase?

The subordinates make all of the revenue. The CEO sets the direction and delegates.

Again... that is simply not true and it's one of many things you've said that leads me to think you've never run a business in your life. Everyone in a company is of value, otherwise, they wouldn't be there... the company is about making profit and there's no room for people to be paid who bring no value to the table. So everyone is of value and they are generally paid accordingly.

Revenue, on the other hand, is the money brought in by a company. Out of that, expenses have to be paid and that leaves the profit. Revenue is going to depend on a myriad of factors. It's not solely determined by the "subordinates." How much revenue could a sewing company make without sewing machines? Did the seamstress furnish the sewing machine? What about the thread and material? How about the marketing and advertising for the products? Does the seamstress work on that as well? Do they provide the insurance, maintenance, transportation costs, etc.? So... how can you possibly claim they make all the revenue? They perform a task and are paid for what they do. It's FAR from being all there is to producing revenue.

You are simply a mental midget, posing here as someone who is supposedly wealthy. What a fucking JOKE... you're not wealthy, you're probably a fraudulent disability recipient with nothing better to do every day than sit here on your computer (which someone else paid for) espousing the virtues of Marxism.

Companies are about providing a product or service to gain profit.

Heren't the thing you're not understanding about debating. When you respond to a post as if you disagree with it, it's kind of assumed that you're against they point they made. Capiche?

And the GOP refuses to have any investment of any kind to train workers for 3 million plus tech jobs going begging, or to pass an intelligent immigration bill that would END that problem with a good SS ID card and legalization of worthy illegals

There are no worthy illegals. They are all illegal and don't belong here. They take jobs from Americans and lower pay for those Americans with jobs.

Government is not supposed to train workers. If you want training, by all means, get the training and pay for it yourself. You are the one that's going to get the benefits--not the taxpayer. And the GOP is trying to pull back all that wasteful spending by DumBama, otherwise we might have the money for better things in this country.

We are broke. Broke means no money. Broke means in debt. Broke means failure. Only a liberal would promote more failure.

Sheriff Joe doesn't want to arrest employers that knowingly hire illegals. They're his donors.

A CEO's job is to steer the course, how is that difficult?

Bwahahaha! Then why aren't you a CEO? If it's so easy and it pays such an enormous salary, it's only logical that you and other libtards would be doing it.

The President of the United States job is to "steer the course". Do you have any idea how difficult and stressful it is being President of the United States? A CEO literally has to be clairvoyant. They are expected to see around the corner of tomorrow and put their company in position to capitalize on what they "see". They have to make high pressure decision after high pressure decision. They have to anticipate and then navigate both potential and actual government interference/regulation. They have to anticipate and then navigate competition. They have to deal with human error within their organization and personnel issues. They have to deal with liberals in government destroying the economy. And they have to handle 32 hours worth of work per day.

I am a CEO of five corporations that have a combined asset/revenue of $780M, and I work 8-10 hours per week. Why? Because I placed an adequate platform, implemented a check and balance system, and hired VERY talented people to direct the day-to-day operations of each company.

I also use those big-bad regulations to my benefit.

Yeah I don't believe you. You're either lying, or a criminal...and lying.

Yet you can't refute any of my posts. So I'm also smarter than you.

Walmart comes in using tax payer subsidies, lowers prices to eliminate competition, then once the competition is gone they start incrementally raising prices. That's NOT price fixing?

Of course you know that's a lie. But if you think it's the truth, then Walmart is breaking the law, and you should report it to your nearest liberal politician and see how far you get.

I made a claim and backed it up with fact.

A CEO's job is to steer the course, how is that difficult?

Bwahahaha! Then why aren't you a CEO? If it's so easy and it pays such an enormous salary, it's only logical that you and other libtards would be doing it.

The President of the United States job is to "steer the course". Do you have any idea how difficult and stressful it is being President of the United States? A CEO literally has to be clairvoyant. They are expected to see around the corner of tomorrow and put their company in position to capitalize on what they "see". They have to make high pressure decision after high pressure decision. They have to anticipate and then navigate both potential and actual government interference/regulation. They have to anticipate and then navigate competition. They have to deal with human error within their organization and personnel issues. They have to deal with liberals in government destroying the economy. And they have to handle 32 hours worth of work per day.

I am a CEO of five corporations that have a combined asset/revenue of $780M, and I work 8-10 hours per week. Why? Because I placed an adequate platform, implemented a check and balance system, and hired VERY talented people to direct the day-to-day operations of each company.

I also use those big-bad regulations to my benefit.

Yeah I don't believe you. You're either lying, or a criminal...and lying.

Yet you can't refute any of my posts. So I'm also smarter than you.

You're not smarter than a toaster. You don't even understand that refuting a post means you're against what the post said. You're dumb as a ... well ... post ...

The CEO of any company doesn't actually do any of the work. S/He directs and delegates.

What do you mean doesn't actually do any of the work? You mean the CEO doesn't clean toilets? The CEO doesn't operate the lathe machine? The CEO doesn't load the trucks?

This is how it works in business: If you are hired to run a drill press for $15.00 per hour, it means that your employer can sell your work for $30.00 an hour or more. As I stated repeatedly, your work is valued by how much your employer can get anybody else to do the job.

If a CEO is making 5 million a year, it means he/she is bringing in much more for the company. That's why they hired this very valued CEO in the first place. Now if you don't want to pay that CEO 5 million a year, your competitor will, and take business away from your company; maybe even put your company under.

To be able to do that, it takes an extensive education, lots of experience, a history of success as a CEO, political ties, business ties, customer and supplier ties depending on the type of business.

The subordinates make all of the revenue. The CEO sets the direction and delegates.

And that is supposed to contradict Ray how?

Delegating to the right person in the right way doesn't add value like cleaning toilets does? It cracks me up you claim to make 4.5 large a year when you know shit about business, you just parrot leftist politician's self serving lies

Maintaining infrastructure isn't important?

I keep telling you that I can't hear the voices in your head. If you're going to post responses to them, you have to tell me what they said

Answer the question!

Walmart comes in using tax payer subsidies, lowers prices to eliminate competition, then once the competition is gone they start incrementally raising prices. That's NOT price fixing?

Of course you know that's a lie. But if you think it's the truth, then Walmart is breaking the law, and you should report it to your nearest liberal politician and see how far you get.

I made a claim and backed it up with fact.

First of all, you're full of shit. Wal-Mart is cheap as shit everywhere and they have competition everywhere.

And second, no, price fixing is when you collude with your competition, it's not when you destroy your competition with lower prices

What do you mean doesn't actually do any of the work? You mean the CEO doesn't clean toilets? The CEO doesn't operate the lathe machine? The CEO doesn't load the trucks?

This is how it works in business: If you are hired to run a drill press for $15.00 per hour, it means that your employer can sell your work for $30.00 an hour or more. As I stated repeatedly, your work is valued by how much your employer can get anybody else to do the job.

If a CEO is making 5 million a year, it means he/she is bringing in much more for the company. That's why they hired this very valued CEO in the first place. Now if you don't want to pay that CEO 5 million a year, your competitor will, and take business away from your company; maybe even put your company under.

To be able to do that, it takes an extensive education, lots of experience, a history of success as a CEO, political ties, business ties, customer and supplier ties depending on the type of business.

And that is supposed to contradict Ray how?

Delegating to the right person in the right way doesn't add value like cleaning toilets does? It cracks me up you claim to make 4.5 large a year when you know shit about business, you just parrot leftist politician's self serving lies

Maintaining infrastructure isn't important?

I keep telling you that I can't hear the voices in your head. If you're going to post responses to them, you have to tell me what they said

Answer the question!

Why? It has nothing to do with anything I said. Ask me a question about my views, not the voices in your head. I don't actually give a shit what the voices in your head said

The CEO of any company doesn't actually do any of the work. S/He directs and delegates.

and A-GAIN... I will ask you.... Why would a capitalist enterprise who's only objective is maximum profits... pay someone SO much of their precious profits to simply delegate work to others? :dunno:

It makes NO SENSE!

Do you not comprehend this, clown???? :dunno:

It's the same reason sports coaches make so much. It's the art of directing and delegating.

Umm... NO. Nick Saban doesn't make $5.2 million a year because he is good at delegating and directing. He makes that much because he is good at bringing National Championship trophies to Tuscaloosa.

CEOs who command a high salary are similarly good at what they do... which is to maximize profits. Delegating and directing are certainly good skills for a CEO to have but it's far from what makes them great CEOs or why they are paid so well.

Nick Saban could be awesome at delegating and directing... If he lost half his games and didn't bring home trophies for Alabama, he would lose his job. CEOs could be the best delegate/directors in the world... if they don't increase the company's profits they are fired.

But returning to my point... CEOs are paid highly by a Capitalist because they are of value to the Capitalist. To sit here and presume they don't deserve what they are paid is silly.... you're not paying them, the capitalist is. It's the value THEY consider them to have, not YOU.

So Saban does all of this without staff?

I never stated that CEO's weren't good at what they do.......that's directing and delegating.

No, he has a staff just like all CEOs have a staff. Again, delegating and directing are important attributes for a CEO to be good at. No argument there. It's FAR from what makes a great CEO.

If you were a CEO, you'd know that... but, you are a lying fraud.

and A-GAIN... I will ask you.... Why would a capitalist enterprise who's only objective is maximum profits... pay someone SO much of their precious profits to simply delegate work to others? :dunno:

It makes NO SENSE!

It's the same reason sports coaches make so much. It's the art of directing and delegating.

Umm... NO. Nick Saban doesn't make $5.2 million a year because he is good at delegating and directing. He makes that much because he is good at bringing National Championship trophies to Tuscaloosa.

CEOs who command a high salary are similarly good at what they do... which is to maximize profits. Delegating and directing are certainly good skills for a CEO to have but it's far from what makes them great CEOs or why they are paid so well.

Nick Saban could be awesome at delegating and directing... If he lost half his games and didn't bring home trophies for Alabama, he would lose his job. CEOs could be the best delegate/directors in the world... if they don't increase the company's profits they are fired.

But returning to my point... CEOs are paid highly by a Capitalist because they are of value to the Capitalist. To sit here and presume they don't deserve what they are paid is silly.... you're not paying them, the capitalist is. It's the value THEY consider them to have, not YOU.

I never stated that CEO's weren't good at what they do.......that's directing and delegating.

Actually, read the conversation. You either were arguing that they don't contribute to the value of the company or you were making a bull shit irrelevant point

I never wrote anything you're bloviating.

It makes NO SENSE!

No, he has a staff just like all CEOs have a staff. Again, delegating and directing are important attributes for a CEO to be good at. No argument there. It's FAR from what makes a great CEO.

If you were a CEO, you'd know that... but, you are a lying fraud.

Wow, you think a guy who knows less about business than the guy who mows my lawn is a lying fraud about making 4.5 large a year? Hmm ... you have a pretty good point ...

It makes NO SENSE!

Funny how the "one percenter" who makes 4.5 large (according to him) a year doesn't grasp the importance of profit, isn't it?

Where did I write profits aren't important?

When you blew off CEOs needing to direct people to make profits. Maybe you need to start reading your posts before clicking "post reply" and ask yourself, what point am I trying to make here?

My point is that the higher you climb in the ivory tower, the less work you actually do.

First of all, you're full of shit. Wal-Mart is cheap as shit everywhere and they have competition everywhere.

And second, no, price fixing is when you collude with your competition, it's not when you destroy your competition with lower prices

Yet another example of how this idiot is a complete and total FRAUD.

It makes NO SENSE!

Actually, read the conversation. You either were arguing that they don't contribute to the value of the company or you were making a bull shit irrelevant point

I never wrote anything you're bloviating.

You don't know what bloviate means, do you, Holmes? LOL, a two sentence post is "bloviating?" That's classic.

And yes, you were arguing against CEOs contributing value to the company. How do you not grasp that arguing a point means you are disagreeing with it? Another critical business skill you ... don't ... have ...

Funny how the "one percenter" who makes 4.5 large (according to him) a year doesn't grasp the importance of profit, isn't it?

Where did I write profits aren't important?

When you blew off CEOs needing to direct people to make profits. Maybe you need to start reading your posts before clicking "post reply" and ask yourself, what point am I trying to make here?

My point is that the higher you climb in the ivory tower, the less work you actually do.

Then why does my car spend so much time alone in the parking lot of my business?

Again... that is simply not true and it's one of many things you've said that leads me to think you've never run a business in your life. Everyone in a company is of value, otherwise, they wouldn't be there... the company is about making profit and there's no room for people to be paid who bring no value to the table. So everyone is of value and they are generally paid accordingly.

Revenue, on the other hand, is the money brought in by a company. Out of that, expenses have to be paid and that leaves the profit. Revenue is going to depend on a myriad of factors. It's not solely determined by the "subordinates." How much revenue could a sewing company make without sewing machines? Did the seamstress furnish the sewing machine? What about the thread and material? How about the marketing and advertising for the products? Does the seamstress work on that as well? Do they provide the insurance, maintenance, transportation costs, etc.? So... how can you possibly claim they make all the revenue? They perform a task and are paid for what they do. It's FAR from being all there is to producing revenue.

You are simply a mental midget, posing here as someone who is supposedly wealthy. What a fucking JOKE... you're not wealthy, you're probably a fraudulent disability recipient with nothing better to do every day than sit here on your computer (which someone else paid for) espousing the virtues of Marxism.

Companies are about providing a product or service to gain profit.

Heren't the thing you're not understanding about debating. When you respond to a post as if you disagree with it, it's kind of assumed that you're against they point they made. Capiche?

I never actually been in a debate on USMB. I have spent a lot of time correcting stupid.

Forum List

Back