Why can't rock stars lead a Christian moral life?

Mashmont

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2022
I was reading about Darryl Hall recently. Left his first wife and lived with another woman for 30 years without marrying.
Why are these guys all like that? Sex outside marriage. Why do all morals seem to take a hike once they become famous rock stars? Or have I just answered my own question?

It goes on with ministers also.
Let's not pretend the two are remotely equal in that department.
I realize rock stars have beautiful women throwing themselves at them, and it is a big temptation for some.
For me, I would know that such women who do this aren't the faithful type, and that they've no doubt done it with other men. You can't hitch your wagon to a woman of low morals.

I was reading about Darryl Hall recently. Left his first wife and lived with another woman for 30 years without marrying.
Why are these guys all like that? Sex outside marriage. Why do all morals seem to take a hike once they become famous rock stars? Or have I just answered my own question?
Morals are not attached to anything but ones self. His affairs are not immoral except for you godbotherers who want to control everyone.
Morals never came from any silly God. We were all born with them but some don't use it.
Don't force you religious beliefs on anyone.

Morals are not attached to anything but ones self. His affairs are not immoral except for you godbotherers who want to control everyone.
Morals never came from any silly God. We were all born with them but some don't use it.
Don't force you religious beliefs on anyone.
Morals are objective. Fools think they can make up their own. All laws come from God. Follow God's rules for the best outcomes in life. Disobey them for a screwed-up life.

Why are these guys all like that? Sex outside marriage. Why do all morals seem to take a hike once they become famous rock stars?

Or become evangelists ....

Screen-Shot-2017-08-14-at-2.14.51-PM.jpg

Let's not pretend the two are remotely equal in that department.
I realize rock stars have beautiful women throwing themselves at them, and it is a big temptation for some.
For me, I would know that such women who do this aren't the faithful type, and that they've no doubt done it with other men. You can't hitch your wagon to a woman of low morals.
Jesus's Ma had a god impregnate her and she wasn't married to him.

That wall of young tail and free drugs are hard to pass up.

People in entertainment and sports have the inclination in the first place.

Morals are objective. Fools think they can make up their own. All laws come from God. Follow God's rules for the best outcomes in life. Disobey them for a screwed-up life.

Pity you can't control everyone, huh?

Whether a couple asks the state for permission and pays the fee or not doesn't matter. If they love each other and treat each other with respect and love, they are ahead of most couple's relationships.

This nonsense that God has such strict laws and rules, while so many of his followers ignore the most basic tenets of the faith, is just a joke.

If the rock stars don't believe like you do, they will live as they believe.

Forum List

Back