Why can't rock stars lead a Christian moral life?

Pity you can't control everyone, huh?

Whether a couple asks the state for permission and pays the fee or not doesn't matter. If they love each other and treat each other with respect and love, they are ahead of most couple's relationships.

This nonsense that God has such strict laws and rules, while so many of his followers ignore the most basic tenets of the faith, is just a joke.

If the rock stars don't believe like you do, they will live as they believe.
Illicit sex usually results in broken relationships. It's a bad way to live, not because I said so. Why do irreligious people invariably make poor decisions and have bad results? Or have I just answered my own question?

Illicit sex usually results in broken relationships. It's a bad way to live, not because I said so. Why do irreligious people invariably make poor decisions and have bad results? Or have I just answered my own question?

And what percentage of marriages end in divorce? What percentage of married people cheat? Don't pretend marriage does anything. I can get married and divorced before next weekend.

4 of the last 7 presidents (at least) cheated. Seems to me if one wants to complain you complain here.

So it seems. I wonder why that is.
Not all do just the ones the media pay attention to because they make money. No one is perfect we all fall short of God's perfection. Just those in entertainment or more noticeable due to the media scrutiny. I have a good friend from back in my teen years. A very morally decent woman has been married now almost 40 years to the same fellow with 5 grown kids. Not saying she is perfect but close. She has worked in the entertainment business since a child. I did get some good gossip from her. :)

Very few popes. Nearly all rockers. Amazing how irreligious folks delude themselves

I'm a Christian. Just not one like you seem to be..........also, I never take threads that start off as questions seriously as I've never seen a serious one.

I'm a Christian. Just not one like you seem to be..........also, I never take threads that start off as questions seriously as I've never seen a serious one.
So you're a Christian who defends rockers behaving immorally? Why denomination of Christianity does that?

So you're a Christian who defends rockers behaving immorally? Why denomination of Christianity does that?

Perhaps he is a Christian who believes in showing people how to live by example, instead of just demanding that they follow church dogma?

They can.

I want to know why a self proclaimed 'Cristian' such as the OP find it so difficult to not go around judging everyone else.

So much for "He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her."

They can.

I want to know why a self proclaimed 'Cristian' such as the OP find it so difficult to not go around judging everyone else.

So much for "He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her."

Ain't that the truth!!

Perhaps he is a Christian who believes in showing people how to live by example, instead of just demanding that they follow church dogma?
I don't think endorsing abortion and premarital sex is a very shining example of Christianity, but.....

They can.

I judge bad behavior amigo. Christians are called upon to do that.

I don't think endorsing abortion is a very shining example of Christianity, but.....

Has he endorsed it? Or is he one of those radical liberals that believes in abortions to save a woman's life? Or one of those crazy people who think a rape victim should not be forced to carry a child of rape to term? Or maybe he thinks that the chance of women being investigated and prosecuted for miscarriages is a bad thing.

Forum List

Back