Why can't rock stars lead a Christian moral life?

No, I have not. I have not attcked your religious beliefs. I have attacked your desire to make it US law.
Sure you did. You attacked me on not serving in the miltiary just because you disagree with my religious beliefs.

Sure you did. You attacked me on not serving in the miltiary just because you disagree with my religious beliefs.

You tried to ridicule me for my service. I returned the favor. It had nothing to do with your religious beliefs.

I was reading about Darryl Hall recently. Left his first wife and lived with another woman for 30 years without marrying.
Why are these guys all like that? Sex outside marriage. Why do all morals seem to take a hike once they become famous rock stars? Or have I just answered my own question?
Why do you care about the sins of other people?

Because they affect us all. But also, you want the best for people, and you want good examples for the youngsters.
How does a rock star's infidelity affect you?

And people will decide what is best for them, you don't have that authority.

It's a very poor example for his legions of young followers.
They choose to follow so once again you have no say in that.

And FYI just because a person might look up to a musician as a musician in no way means they will attempt to copy every behavior of that musician.

I look up to and respect many musicians as musicians but I have never once cheated on my wife, or overdosed, or have been arrested even though many of those musicians have done all those things

They choose to follow so once again you have no say in that.
Kids often don't make good decisions for themselves. They need adults to help them.
And FYI just because a person might look up to a musician as a musician in no way means they will attempt to copy every behavior of that musician.
It doesn't mean all will copy their behavior, but a lot do.
I look up to and respect many musicians as musicians but I have never once cheated on my wife, or overdosed, or have been arrested even though many of those musicians have done all those things
That's you. Many are not like you.

I was reading about Darryl Hall recently. Left his first wife and lived with another woman for 30 years without marrying.
Why are these guys all like that? Sex outside marriage. Why do all morals seem to take a hike once they become famous rock stars? Or have I just answered my own question?
Who is the other woman supposed to be? I just read that his second marriage was from 2009-2015. If Daryl had stay married to her, he eventually would've been labeled a widow guy because she went forward in 2019.

God bless you and Daryl and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. His first marriage was from 1969-1972.

Who is the other woman supposed to be? I just read that his second marriage was from 2009-2015. If Daryl had stay married to her, he eventually would've been labeled a widow guy because she went forward in 2019.

God bless you and Daryl and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. His first marriage was from 1969-1972.
Im talking about the first marriage. He left her to be with Sara Allen.

Forum List

Back