Why Can't The DEA Stop The Import Of Spice And Bath Salts? And Who Is Behind This Drug Trade?

Designer drigs are made in the US. They stay ahead of the law by changing the chemicsl composition. CNN and probably every news entity have covered this
Who? Are they?
Any company that makes designer drugs.
Where is "any company" located and who are the stock holders of these fortune 500 firms?
Where did i sau they were fortune 500 firms? Are you looking for an honest discussion or are you just a low info teaper?
You havn't said anything of any value.
You can order spice online....google it. You can find scores of reportd sboit designer drugs online....u can google it. What is your point? Your question other than being too lazy to research

All the american public wants to know is when will these drugs be legalized.
Meh...thats your ilk. Racist scum are the biggest drug abusers out there. I bet you go to an overdose funeral once a month....pussy
I wish I did go to an overdose funeral once a month. Once a week would be better. Druggies overdosing in large numbers is whats necessary to end drug use.
Im sure your kkk buddies OD all of the time...kunt
Unlike yourself that hides KKK under their bed, I have never met a KKK. Although, in today's political climate, I'd be pleased to.

I have met scores of druggies. They decorate the gutters all over Los Angeles. It is no loss when another dead body turns up. It's one less derelict. One less burden. Legalize it all and let their own overdoses take care of them.

Who? Are they?
Where is "any company" located and who are the stock holders of these fortune 500 firms?
Where did i sau they were fortune 500 firms? Are you looking for an honest discussion or are you just a low info teaper?
You can order spice online....google it. You can find scores of reportd sboit designer drugs online....u can google it. What is your point? Your question other than being too lazy to research
So you're saying the shops have opted out for lawful/unlawful reasons so people now buy over the internet. Well the U.S. mail made laws to prevent other illegal substances to be permitted dealing in this manner. So I suppose the laws have to catch up with the illegal trade and put a stop to this thing.

So you're saying the shops have opted out for lawful/unlawful reasons so people now buy over the internet. Well the U.S. mail made laws to prevent other illegal substances to be permitted dealing in this manner. So I suppose the laws have to catch up with the illegal trade and put a stop to this thing.
No...it depends on your state. The sibstance may not be illegal but shop owners don't sell it because they are (rightfully) harassed by police.

Designer drigs are made in the US. They stay ahead of the law by changing the chemicsl composition. CNN and probably every news entity have covered this
Who? Are they?

Nutz gets it right every once and awhile.
Thats exactly how these drugs stay out there. The courts will make a substance illegal so they just change a few chemicals and they are legal again.
I remember the days when ecstasy was passed out like candy at nightclubs...all perfectly legal.

Who? Are they?

Thats exactly how these drugs stay out there. The courts will make a substance illegal so they just change a few chemicals and they are legal again.
I remember the days when ecstasy was passed out like candy at nightclubs...all perfectly legal.
It's all in the language used to prohibit such activity. There seems to always be a sluggish response to the law and the drug trade. Doesn't matter what chemicals are being abused it's a scam that needs to be stopped.

Who? Are they?

It's all in the language used to prohibit such activity. There seems to always be a sluggish response to the law and the drug trade. Doesn't matter what chemicals are being abused it's a scam that needs to be stopped.

On the plus side it helps weed out the morons.

Forum List

Back