Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honest, the spirit enters the body when it is being born, my God would not allow the murder of innocent children. And being honest again, when they sucked out that little bit of tissue in my womb, I felt great, life back on track, everything was good. How dare you take stabs at recovering individuals. I guess your motto would be "kick them while their down". Seems to me you're just being nosey and playing "God". To me people like you screw the issue around in order to insult others. I don't like people like you.

Just in case you missed it...

The author of the OP, JBeukema, insists that he is pro-choice.

If the irony of this fact doesn't smack you square in the face, then go back and re-read the OP.

If the irony is still lost on you, you're not very bright.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Insists he's pro-choice?

Huh?

Don't take my word for it, ask him yourself.

I don't think calling everyone murderers changes things.

I think people who kill babies in the womb are committing murder. And I won't gloss over that because it's *easier*. You will.

And in doing so you allow more babies to die because you are not willing to make things easier.

What good is your attitude if 40 million more babies die because you insist on calling everyone who disagrees with you murderers?

You told me much earlier in this thread that you were more concerned with fewer abortions than winning a political point. The post I am quoting here and that point seem to be extremely contradictory.

Immie

I am honest, the spirit enters the body when it is being born, my God would not allow the murder of innocent children. And being honest again, when they sucked out that little bit of tissue in my womb, I felt great, life back on track, everything was good. How dare you take stabs at recovering individuals. I guess your motto would be "kick them while their down". Seems to me you're just being nosey and playing "God". To me people like you screw the issue around in order to insult others. I don't like people like you.

That 'little bit of tissue' they sucked out of you? That was an individual human being in the early stages of development and your abortion killed/ended/destroyed that individual life.

You played God when you had that developing human being sucked out.

It was your choice to have an abortion. Stop bitching and whining because others are pointing out that your abortion ended a human life. That's what abortion does.

Personally, I don't have to read the thread it's the same ole same ole, name calling, quotes from the bible to prove ends, shaming, and being nosey.

Well I'm glad you believe your religion. And please respect that others might believe different and stay outta their lives and quit kicking people when their down. The tissue that was sucked from me, did not have a spirit from God in it. You're just stubborn and stupid.

Personally, I don't have to read the thread it's the same ole same ole, name calling, quotes from the bible to prove ends, shaming, and being nosey.

How's it being nosy when you offered up your personal information in the first place? What . . . no one is suppose to comment on your posts? Did you just discover the interwebz?

Well I'm glad you believe your religion. And please respect that others might believe different and stay outta their lives and quit kicking people when their down. The tissue that was sucked from me, did not have a spirit from God in it. You're just stubborn and stupid.

Um, you're the only one I see talking about God.

Spirit from God or not . . . that tissue you had sucked out was a living human being, separate from yourself. Your choice ended that life. Thems the fact.

I am honest, the spirit enters the body when it is being born, my God would not allow the murder of innocent children.
What gawd is that?

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children
The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

God Kills all the First Born of Egypt
And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)
(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

God Will Kill the Children of Sinners
If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

More Rape and Baby Killing
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

Murder in the Bible
And being honest again, when they sucked out that little bit of tissue in my womb, I felt great

And some feel good when they crush that dark-skinned tissue or some tissue wearing a Star of David under their boots...
. How dare you take stabs at recovering individuals.
Recovering? You love killing your children

You just admitted as much

Women having multiple abortions reaches record high - Times Online

Um, you're the only one I see talking about God.

Spirit from God or not . . . that tissue you had sucked out was a living human being, separate from yourself. Your choice ended that life. Thems the fact.
I guess (s)he forgot to sign into a different account before replying to its own post...

I like the idea of people coming together and figuring out how to get the number of abortions to the lowest number possible.

Make it illegal, as all murder is illegal. It would do more to limit the number of abortions than anything else.

I like the idea of people coming together and figuring out how to get the number of abortions to the lowest number possible.

I do as well and I think most people, whether pro-choice or pro-life, do as well. Unfortunately, the parties won't let us because they want this issue to create a wedge in this country.

Immie

JB is pro-life. Period.

I see that Immie won't comment on the fact that if abortion were illegal, there would be less of it.

So what it comes down to is that the pro-abortion crowd would like to see abortion numbers reduced....but not if that means making it illegal. Gotta keep that door open to kill babies if *needed*...even though there is no true need.

Make it illegal, as all murder is illegal. It would do more to limit the number of abortions than anything else.

I think all that would do is create a black market, same way it did with drug use. If someone wants to have an abortion, just like if someone wants to smoke weed, they'll do it regardless of law.

The past statistics I know you have on hand I don't find as an accurate portrayel, as before abortion was legal I'm doubting those who had it done went out of their way to report it.

I think the idea of education to keep people from getting pregnant, educating people (women especially) on the responsiblity a child entails, along with education on what to do/how to cope once pregnant is the best way to go.

JB is pro-life. Period.

I see that Immie won't comment on the fact that if abortion were illegal, there would be less of it.

So what it comes down to is that the pro-abortion crowd would like to see abortion numbers reduced....but not if that means making it illegal. Gotta keep that door open to kill babies if *needed*...even though there is no true need.

Why is Mani yapping that he's pro-choice?

You know, people who break the law take risks. It's a risky thing to break the law. Particularly when you're breaking the law in order to kill another human being.

The idea of a huge abortion black market opening up and suddenly millions of women dying because they are just THAT DESPERATE to kill their babies is a myth. There are absolutely no statistics or facts that support it.

There are, however, stats and facts which show definitively that child abuse has increased since the advent of legalized abortion. There are stats and facts that definitively show that abortions have increased EXPONENTIALLY since the advent of legalized abortion. There are stats which show that women are CURRENTLY dying thanks to slipshod practices at LEGAL abortion clinics.

Why don't we try to confine ourselves to the facts, instead of getting all wrapped up in the myths propagated by the baby-killing industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back