Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let me ask this. Those who think its so wrong to abort.....WHAT IF your daughter was 13. Her grandpa raped her and she got pregnant. Would you REALLY insist that your child carry the child made from an incestuous rape because the fetus is alive and a baby and has the right to live even though your daughter screams at the very thought?

The silence is deafening.

Let me tell you why I will not answer this question as it is.

NY has not answered any of the questions presented to him and yet he has asked his questions in several different posts throughout this thread. As far as I know, this question came from him and I am not going to give him the satisfaction of answering his question again just to be ignored or called irrational. I typically like NY, but he's being almost as much of a jerk in this thread as JB.

Now, if I knew who asked that question, without having to search through this thread, I might actually answer it.

Immie
Lame. Tit for tat.

You're coming off as passive-aggressive.

Don't squash your own opinions.

See?? It just did it again. Do you see it or do I need to take a screen shot?

It happens when someone removes or corrupts the end quote commands that look like this {/quote} with the "[" and "]" symbols replacing "{" and "}". You just need to figure out which ones are corrupted and fix them.

Immie

A woman does have the right to do what she wants to HER body

Agree. Causing direct harm to another is a different matter. Or should raping grace and bombing a police station be legal, too?

Again, C-sections it out. Give it birth. That is not causing harm to anything that has a stand alone life.

Do try and stick with one subject. Are you talking about the unborn or something else?

Babies dont usually live when they are aborted. So what is your point?

How to Understand the Hysterectomy or Cesarean Section Abortion Procedure

How to Understand the Hysterectomy or Cesarean Section Abortion Procedure | eHow.com

Whatever you say, Zoombie. If I stopped posting to you in some thread you were hung up on it must have been because you had become tiresome with all your contradictions, obfuscations and dishonesty. I walk away from pointless rant fests all the time. Don't take it personal. I'm here for geniune honest debate. Your hysteria tends to disrupt those.

Dork, our conversation was to continue via pm. Your memory truly sucks.

You stopped posting in that thread because you couldn't handle the information being presented. No contradictions, obfuscation or dishonesty on my part, that's just you lying again. Well, have fun with that.

You're not here for debate you haven't debated anything. You just follow nyc around and say 'yeah, me too!'. Whatever . . . .
You really must be thinking of someone else because I don't do PM. At least not about issues already being discussed in the forum. I see no reason to leave others out of a debate.

Another lie. It was you and it was specifically because of the aborted fetus picture I posted. You'll never admit it even if you do 'remember'. Whatever, Ang. You're not worth my time anymore.

Addressed to Immie:
How do I fix them? Im using the quote button. Wouldnt that be from inside the board controls to which I have no access?

But thats neither here nor there right now. I NOW know that my quotes arent working properly and I do NOT want anyone to be quoted as saying soemthing they didnt (as the screenshot shows is what is happening). So..Ill go this route until I can reboot and at least rule that part out.

Let me tell you why I will not answer this question as it is.

NY has not answered any of the questions presented to him and yet he has asked his questions in several different posts throughout this thread. As far as I know, this question came from him and I am not going to give him the satisfaction of answering his question again just to be ignored or called irrational. I typically like NY, but he's being almost as much of a jerk in this thread as JB.

Now, if I knew who asked that question, without having to search through this thread, I might actually answer it.

Immie

Well damnit, if I had known he asked it I wouldn't have answered either. He hasn't answered anything asked of him and continually pushes what he thinks a pro-lifers pov should be onto us then asks questions based on that pov, which isn't ours! I'm done reading his posts in here.

I don't know that he asked it. But, until I know, I am not answering it. Much like Anguille, I am not searching back through this thread just to find out... although, I know it would not be that difficult to do.

Immie

You stopped posting in that thread because you couldn't handle the information being presented. No contradictions, obfuscation or dishonesty on my part, that's just you lying again. Well, have fun with that.

You're not here for debate you haven't debated anything. You just follow nyc around and say 'yeah, me too!'. Whatever . . . .
You really must be thinking of someone else because I don't do PM. At least not about issues already being discussed in the forum. I see no reason to leave others out of a debate.

Another lie. It was you and it was specifically because of the aborted fetus picture I posted. You'll never admit it even if you do 'remember'. Whatever, Ang. You're not worth my time anymore.

Bu bye! :lol:

You know what? I don't know what I'd do and I hope to never find out. But IF I agreed for my daughter to get an abortion it would be with the full knowledge that she would be killing an innocent human being and we'd all have to live with that FACT for the rest of our lives. Best answer I can honestly give you, Grace.

Thanks for responding. Yet, you and others have not even considered or heard me when I tried to say I felt exactly the same way. I was accused of wanting back patting and "woe is me" and its not "all about you, Grace" and it was an "inconvenience" and I should have "kept my legs closed".

If you would be so kind as to go back to the very first thread of MANY on this subject this past week, you will see my first utterance of "it NOT an easy decision to make". And from there on out, I didnt make it about me at all. You and others did. And I defended myself.
Which means....its bad if I did it. But its ok if its done to your kid as long as she is aware of how it will affect her forever if she aborts it. Thats what I got out of it anyway.

No, I did not. I didn't comment about what happened to you (other than in a pm). I've been mainly discussing/arguing the 'fetus is a human being' aspect. If you thought my posts were directed at you, they weren't. Well not directly but I guess indirectly based on what you went through. That wasn't my intention.

Zoom..I tried to pm anguille earlier to thank her but her pm box is full and has been for days.
Just sayin'.

Unless that is another glitch as well.:dunno:

See Post #1100

I used the quote button and thats what appears and its still doing it. So, until its figured out, I will address each person individually instead of quoting with the button. I dont know if its on my end or the boards. Maybe I should reboot and try again.

See post #1109. ;)

You realize we can go through this all night long don't you?

Immie

Zoom..I tried to pm anguille earlier to thank her but her pm box is full and has been for days.
Just sayin'.

Unless that is another glitch as well.:dunno:

Um, okay. And I care about this why?

Ok, never mind. I get it. The pm between Ang and me happened ages ago, not recently. Thanks though!

Last edited:
Response to #1115

No, I did not. I didn't comment about what happened to you (other than in a pm). I've been mainly discussing/arguing the 'fetus is a human being' aspect. If you thought my posts were directed at you, they weren't. Well not directly but I guess indirectly based on what you went through. That wasn't my intention.

Immie, Thank you for clarification . You may be right and if you are, I apologize. I dont intend to go back and look. It will just rile me up again. Still...this thread hasnt been fun...nor has it been easy to leave it because I do have a say and feel beholden to state my opinions..which is why Im still here.

Response to #1115

Immie, Thank you for clarification . You may be right and if you are, I apologize. I dont intend to go back and look. It will just rile me up again. Still...this thread hasnt been fun...nor has it been easy to leave it because I do have a say and feel beholden to state my opinions..which is why Im still here.

I posted what you quoted, above, not Immie. :)

I don't know if this was a recent conversation or not, but I know that as of the other day, her inbox was full and I could not even thank her for a rep that she sent my way.

Immie

I don't know if this was a recent conversation or not, but I know that as of the other day, her inbox was full and I could not even thank her for a rep that she sent my way.

Immie

Oh, now I get what IMEURU was talking about.

The pm between me and Ang happened ages ago, not recently. Thanks Immie.

Addressed to Immie:
How do I fix them? Im using the quote button. Wouldnt that be from inside the board controls to which I have no access?

But thats neither here nor there right now. I NOW know that my quotes arent working properly and I do NOT want anyone to be quoted as saying soemthing they didnt (as the screenshot shows is what is happening). So..Ill go this route until I can reboot and at least rule that part out.

The only way I know how to fix them is to "edit" your post and then look at all the quote commands and all the end quote commands. Each post you make has from one to three quotes (unless you add others) depending on the post you are quoting. Count the quote commands and the end quote commands and make sure you have an equal number. Also make sure they are in the right place. For instance, if I quoted Anguille when she says that I am a jackass (she'd be right BTW) and I told her that I think she is the hottest woman on the board, make sure that the end quotes are in the right place between our two quotes.

Also, you may not have messed up the quotes, someone else may have done it in the quote you are quoting. It takes practice editing your quotes try it out on short posts and use your "preview post" button to see how it works.

Immie

Also multi-quoting can get mind boggling. Quoting one person at a time is easier to respond to and easier to fix when the quote thingies get messed up.

Immie

Oh, now I get what IMEURU was talking about.

The pm between me and Ang happened ages ago, not recently. Thanks Immie.
I have no memory of ever exchanging PMs with you Boink. And if I had and you had PMed me about wanting to discuss further in PM something we had been discussing publically in a thread I would have told you to keep it on the thread. It has always been my policy to discuss the issues openly. I rarely PM. I keep my box full because I find pm pop-ups annoying and most are just some generic thank you for rep. Anyone who has anything to say to me can write on my wall.

Response to 1117 to Immie...yeah. Thats why Im doing it this way. :lol:

Response to 1118 to Zoom...ang said you and she are not corresponding in pm and obviously she is correct since her pms are not allowing correspondence.

This is getting confusing. But at least its off the OP for the moment. Maybe we all need a breather.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back