Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace,

Is shooting you in the face okay?

If not, why not and and what moment did something change about your fundamental nature change that made killing you in cold blood go from being an okay thing to a not-okay thing?

Does my right to do as I will with or to my own body and property extend to acts which cause harm to another or does it not?

How old were you when killing you went from being an okay thing to a not-okay thing and why did it suddenly become wrong to kill you?

The Founders did not put fetal protections into the Constitution despite the fact that abortion up until the time of quickening was generally legal in the colonies.

A constitutional amendment is necessary to change that, if anyone cares about the legal business of all this.

The "founders' left very broad swaths which were to be filled in as time went on. There isn't any amendment necessary because it is already constitutionally protected ... if anyone cares about the legal business of all this.

As for why the "founders" didn't include the protection of women's rights... WOMEN HAD NO RIGHTS THEN. Women were chattel.

Ah... the good old days. :woohoo:

There are no fetal protections in the Constitution.
COTUS doesn't mention spousal rape, either

Nor were blacks and women covered

What's your point?

Grace,

If not, why not and and what moment did something change about your fundamental nature change that made killing you in cold blood go from being an okay thing to a not-okay thing?

Does my right to do as I will with or to my own body and property extend to acts which cause harm to another or does it not?

How old were you when killing you went from being an okay thing to a not-okay thing and why did it suddenly become wrong to kill you?

Why can't any of you answer a few simple questions?

Grace,

Why don't you answer your own question, clearly, and show us that you're not trying to hold everyone else to a standard you won't hold yourself to.

The "founders' left very broad swaths which were to be filled in as time went on. There isn't any amendment necessary because it is already constitutionally protected ... if anyone cares about the legal business of all this.

As for why the "founders" didn't include the protection of women's rights... WOMEN HAD NO RIGHTS THEN. Women were chattel.

Ah... the good old days. :woohoo:

There are no fetal protections in the Constitution.
COTUS doesn't mention spousal rape, either

Nor were blacks and women covered

What's your point?

My point is that you need a constitutional amendment to give fetuses protection, which, I assume

is why the Republican party platform of late always contains a plank in it to do exactly that...

...supported and pushed for by the pro-life/anti-choice faction.

It is human only because the term is used so broadly

The definition of the species is too broad?

Who shouldn't be covered? Jews? Negroes? Gypsies?

Can you discern a difference between a fertilized human egg, at the point of conception,

and yourself, now?

Or, are the similarities YOU personally see, beyond the sharing of the term 'human', so extensive that you cannot justify any difference in the treatment of either the fertilized egg, or you,

especially on the subject of ending either's life?

Grace,

Why don't you answer your own question, clearly, and show us that you're not trying to hold everyone else to a standard you won't hold yourself to.

I have several times in this very thread.

Now, you claim there's a difference between killing you today and killing you when you were little.

What's the difference? What made it no longer okay?

Can you discern a difference between a fertilized human egg, at the point of conception,

and yourself, now?

Or, are the similarities YOU personally see, beyond the sharing of the term 'human', so extensive that you cannot justify any difference in the treatment of either the fertilized egg, or you,

That JPuke is human is yet to be determined.

and yourself, now?

You claim there's a difference.

What is it? At what age did it come a out?

How can we measure or detect it?

Does it not look enough like you to be a 'real' human? Do Jews? Do Negroes?

You know who else wasn't counted?

Women.

We needed a constitutional amendment to make it clear that females are people, too.

(Clearly, you're not familiar with the suffragettes.)

So let's go ahead and run with your argument and see where that takes us, eh?

Which proves that you need a constitutional amendment to give fetuses personhood.

So the Law determines who's a person and who's not?

Need I have said 'personhood under the law'?

and yourself, now?

You didn't answer the question. Stop trolling.

and yourself, now?

Beukema is so losing this debate on the merits that if it were a boxing match the ref would have stepped in and stopped it.

You're right. I'm actually a Pleiadean.

Now, answer the questions.

and yourself, now?

[evasion]

Why can't you answer a few simple questions?

At what age and for what reason did killing you become not okay?

I have several times in this very thread.

Now, you claim there's a difference between killing you today and killing you when you were little.

What's the difference? What made it no longer okay?

I want you to answer it now, in the conversation with ME, as a courtesy.

The virago thing is just an observation; I don't see that it is used to justify any argument except perhaps that Grace is over the top emotional on this topic.

You got it. Grace isn't saying anything that REQUIRES debate or argument, because it's all just hysterical screaming about her own personal trauma. It says nothing and means nothing about the issue of abortion, so it needs nothing in return except to tell her she needs to back off, calm down, and get some industrial-strength therapy.

Like Jillian, Grace is making no substantial points that need rebutting. Unlike Jillian, Grace is at least marginally deserving of sympathy.

1160 posts and not a single one of the pro-abortionists can answer a few simple questions:

and yourself, now?

Beukema is so losing this debate on the merits that if it were a boxing match the ref would have stepped in and stopped it.
He's punch drunk.

1160 posts and not a single one of the pro-abortionists can answer a few simple questions:

I answered it about 900 posts ago when I said I support Roe v Wade in principle. The Roe decision explains it quite elaborately.

Have you ever read Roe v Wade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back