Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many pro-abortion advocates in California are still fighting for the legal rights and i think we should support and trust such lawyers.

If one's position is defensible, shouldn't you be able to defend it with logical, cogent, well-thought-out arguments? Shouldn't you be able to discuss the matter in an honest and intelligent manner?

A blastocyst/foetus/etc is an organism. It is alive and it is genetically human.* These are verifiable, objective, demonstrable scientific facts. It is all a matter of basic biology.

Therefore, the child is be definition a living human organism. We are, therefore, dealing with a human life. To 'abort' a pregnancy is to bring about the end of those physiological and biological processes that identify this human organism as alive- it is to bring about the child's death.

It is therefore a scientific fact that when we speak of abortion, we speak of ending human life. As we are also humans, we are therefore dealing with a case of homicide- homicide is defined as the killing of a human being by another human being.

If your position is defensible- if the ending of this life is a defensible ac- then you should be able to demonstrate why this is justifiable or acceptable without denying the facts of what it is you support. When pretend that we're not dealing with a living human being, you reveal that one or both of the following is true:
-You do not know what it is you advocate; you are guided purely by your emotion and your programming. You should shut your fucking mouth and not speak about things you do not understand

-You know your position is indefensible; you must lie about what it is you advocate because you cannot honestly defend your position

*Yes, I know a foetus can die in utero without the woman's body expelling it [see: stone foetus] and that humans aren't the only species to experience pregnancy. Given the context, such things should go unsaid. Let us exercise a little critical thinking here.
"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved." -- John 3:19-20

If the pro-abortion lobby is so pro-choice why aren't they promoting the choice to not have sex, the choice to use preventative birth control methods or the choice to give up and unwanted child for adoption? Why don't they advocate giving parents a choice over the medical care their minor daughters receive or giving pregnant women who seek counseling a true choice about their options by presenting the emotional and physical health risks involved in an abortion? The only "choice" the pro-abortion lobby supports is a woman's choice to kill the unborn child inside her because its the inconvenient consequence of poor choices or (rarely) tragic circumstances.

If the pro-abortion lobby is so pro-choice why aren't they promoting the choice to not have sex, the choice to use preventative birth control methods or the choice to give up and unwanted child for adoption? Why don't they advocate giving parents a choice over the medical care their minor daughters receive or giving pregnant women who seek counseling a true choice about their options by presenting the emotional and physical health risks involved in an abortion? The only "choice" the pro-abortion lobby supports is a woman's choice to kill the unborn child inside her because its the inconvenient consequence of poor choices or (rarely) tragic circumstances.

I know of no one pro abortion.
How many pregnancies have you had?
Name one "pro abortionist" that does not advocate choice for the mother, birth control and adoption.
I oppose abortion adamantly.
I not stupid and believe that district attorneys, police, doctors (you do know that doctors deliver babies and perform abortions listing the reasons for the abortion), do not pick and choose who can LEGALLY have an abortion and who will prosecuted for having an abortion.
You see my man, that is how the real world operates, not some fantasy land where abortion can be made illegal and everyone would be treated equally. Only a damn fool would ever believe that.
Criminalize abortion and this is what those of that have lived in the real world when IT WAS ILLEGAL SAW AND KNOW AS FACT (anyone with half a brain would know this as fact):
The ONLY 2 scenarios there are with abortion or better put:
Abortion facts for Idiots:
"She needed the abortion for her safety" cries the doctor after he performs the abortion for an affluent family. Of course the dumb asses believe it and know for sure the doctor would never lie. She got her abortion and was not prosecuted. Oh, of course, it is just coincidence she comes from a connected family.
2. "No, she can NOT have an abortion and will be charged with murder." cries the doctor. And of course there is no coincidence that this woman is poor and not connected to the community.
Those of us that live and work in the real world, myself as a private investigator for 32 years, know that the net result of making it illegal again are:
So the legal abortions will go on for those with $$$ and willing doctors to doctor their reasons and:
Illegal for poor women that will end up having their children that:
THEY DO NOT WANT
DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE

So you're suggesting we not criminalize murder because some people might choose to break the law? Wow. Why not just decriminalize murdering people who are already out of the womb too, since rich people can afford fancy lawyers who get them off on technicalities? I wish you would avoid the irresponsible class warfare rhetoric by the way. It does you and every one who hears you a grave disservice.

You and I do agree on one point you made and that is that any one who accepts your opinions as "facts" really does have half a brain.

If one's position is defensible, shouldn't you be able to defend it with logical, cogent, well-thought-out arguments? Shouldn't you be able to discuss the matter in an honest and intelligent manner?

A blastocyst/foetus/etc is an organism. It is alive and it is genetically human.* These are verifiable, objective, demonstrable scientific facts. It is all a matter of basic biology.

Therefore, the child is be definition a living human organism. We are, therefore, dealing with a human life. To 'abort' a pregnancy is to bring about the end of those physiological and biological processes that identify this human organism as alive- it is to bring about the child's death.

It is therefore a scientific fact that when we speak of abortion, we speak of ending human life. As we are also humans, we are therefore dealing with a case of homicide- homicide is defined as the killing of a human being by another human being.

If your position is defensible- if the ending of this life is a defensible ac- then you should be able to demonstrate why this is justifiable or acceptable without denying the facts of what it is you support. When pretend that we're not dealing with a living human being, you reveal that one or both of the following is true:
-You do not know what it is you advocate; you are guided purely by your emotion and your programming. You should shut your fucking mouth and not speak about things you do not understand

-You know your position is indefensible; you must lie about what it is you advocate because you cannot honestly defend your position

*Yes, I know a foetus can die in utero without the woman's body expelling it [see: stone foetus] and that humans aren't the only species to experience pregnancy. Given the context, such things should go unsaid. Let us exercise a little critical thinking here.

funny how you think people that are for a women's rights of her own body are cowards ,yet anti -abortionist murder , blow up building , stay anonymous are heroes so your definition of coward is distorted . badly .woman's body are not public domain .

Could you please point me to the occasion when JB EVER said that people who kill abortion doctors are heroes? If not, could you please keep your fucking delusions about what other people think and believe OUT of the discussion? I realize it would be a lot easier for you to debate against the voices in your head, rather than against real people, but I don't think anyone appreciates having your filth projected onto them.

"funny how you think people that are for a women's rights of her own body are cowards ,yet anti -abortionist murder , blow up building , stay anonymous are heroes so your definition of coward is distorted . "

Lie.

Though it's so jumbled it's hard to decipher, stating "you think" and then jamming together a bunch of lies that you can't verify, is of course, a lie.

wow I'd get my computer looked at if thats what you see .
its plain if your not stupid ? or a child trying to be funny .

you don't like people that aborted their pregnancy ? ok .

you think woman should not have the last say? ok

but to say doctors have not been murdered [oh wait I didn't take into consideration your moral stance on killing people doing things you don't approve of]

not one fucking lie .

clinics have been blown up , doctors have been lets say killed . ok because my guess is you think a christan doesn't murder sop that one is semantics .

as for you thoughts on me ? LOL fuck you I could care less . .

your just a putts anyway

That's not even a good attempt at misdirection.

And it's "putz", you putz.

:lol:

energizer-bunny.jpg

Last edited:
So you're suggesting we not criminalize murder because some people might choose to break the law? Wow. Why not just decriminalize murdering people who are already out of the womb too, since rich people can afford fancy lawyers who get them off on technicalities? I wish you would avoid the irresponsible class warfare rhetoric by the way. It does you and every one who hears you a grave disservice.

You and I do agree on one point you made and that is that any one who accepts your opinions as "facts" really does have half a brain.

When does a doctor perform a murder in every case involved and give a legal reason why he murdered someone?
The parameters here once again are THE REAL WORLD.
Hate to bust your bubble there my man but it would be DOCTORS that perform the abortions.
And to further complicate this issue for you it would be DOCTORS that give the reasons why they had to perform the abortions.
And not to confuse any more but it would be DOCTORS that can list almost ANYTHING in their opinion as to why they just had to do the abortion.
And the ONLY WAY anyone would ever be prosecuted for murder in an abortion case if it was criminalized again is IF A DOCTOR TESTIFIED IT WAS NOT NECESSARY.
One doctor testifies it was necessary and another says it wasn't.
So who is right? Are you a doctor?
Real world Moe. Please join us that oppose abortion but KNOW FOR DAMN SURE that anyone that has any $$$ will get any abortion at any time they want regardles if they law makes it legal or not.
All abortion laws do is mandate that poor women have babies THEY DO NOT WANT AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR.
And if you favor that go work at a birthing center for wayward teen girls and adopt 4 dozen babies.
But we know that is NOT REAL WORLD.

Class warfare?:lol::lol::lol:
I am a millionaire 3 times over. Vote Republican for 39 years. Own 3 corporations.
The subject is abortion. If you do not know that women with $$$ will get any abortion they want then you are about naive and gullible as they come.
US LAW FOR DUMMIES:
If Roe was overturned TODAY this is what THE LAW WOULD BE:
The STATES would individually make the laws on abortion.
Some would ban it outright, no abortions for rape, incest, whatever. That is their right and I support their rights and Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, et al will be happy their campaign dollars came through once again.
Some states will ban it with some reasons for allowing it. That is their right and I support their rights.
Some states will allow it with some reasons for restrciting but differently than the last scenario. Again, this is a states' issue so I support that.
Some states will allow it at will. I do not support that and oppose that but that is their right.
So, given that is the ONLY scenario that we would be under as this is the law, a state makes their criminal code, what we will ALWAYS END UP WITH is:
If a woman wants an abortion and lives in a state that bans it OUTRIGHT and has money, then all she does is book airfare to a state that allows it. She has the abortion.
If a woman wants an abortion and lives in astate that bans it outright and has NO money, she has the baby that SHE DOES NOT WANT AND DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR.
Real world Moe. That is the law and that WAS THE LAW before Roe.

Why do people who are usually against abortions stop caring about the child once it is born?
I've never heard of any pro-lifer advocating killing a child outside the womb either. Such a position would be inconsistent. If you meant something else, perhaps you should clearly explain how you define "caring"?

Why do people who are usually against abortions stop caring about the child once it is born?
I've never heard of any pro-lifer advocating killing a child outside the womb either. Such a position would be inconsistent. If you meant something else, perhaps you should clearly explain how you define "caring"?

What I mean is that these pro life loonies are all up in arms about not wanting anyone to have abortions, but than if that child is born in poverty they are against that child getting any government assistance like welfare, food stamps etc etc most pro lifers I have met are adamantly against assistance, which ironically is what a woman with very little options would need if she decides to keep the child.

funny how you think people that are for a women's rights of her own body are cowards ,yet anti -abortionist murder , blow up building , stay anonymous are heroes so your definition of coward is distorted . badly .woman's body are not public domain .

Could you please point me to the occasion when JB EVER said that people who kill abortion doctors are heroes? If not, could you please keep your fucking delusions about what other people think and believe OUT of the discussion? I realize it would be a lot easier for you to debate against the voices in your head, rather than against real people, but I don't think anyone appreciates having your filth projected onto them.

Delusions of what other people think. Ok. How's this? I believe I am the only one that stated I had an abortion, and why. I don't appreciate having JB's filth projected unto me no matter what thread I happen to start, or post in. Does that count too?

Delusions of what other people think. Ok. How's this? I believe I am the only one that stated I had an abortion, and why. I don't appreciate having JB's filth projected unto me no matter what thread I happen to start, or post in. Does that count too?

Grace JB is a phsycotic who stopped taking his meds and started drinking vodkas of bottle per day, don't worry about what he says he is just a piece of trash anyways.

Abortion debates always go round and round because they're based on an uncertainty. Pro-abortionists want to convince themselves that the baby is not alive simply because it's microscopic and unseen.

The only question you need answer is this:
Given the possibility that it MIGHT be life at conception...which is the wiser choice?
a) not aborting, therefore saving what could be a life
b) aborting, therefore killing what could be a life

put even more simply, why take a chance that you're wrong?

All the pro-choice gobbledy-gook can't ever get around that question.

What I mean is that these pro life loonies are all up in arms about not wanting anyone to have abortions, but than if that child is born in poverty they are against that child getting any government assistance like welfare, food stamps etc etc most pro lifers I have met are adamantly against assistance, which ironically is what a woman with very little options would need if she decides to keep the child.
Are you suggesting a child is better off dead than raised by a poor single mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back