Why Can't Trans People Just Use The Bathrooms They Were Using A Few Years Ago?

Cool story bro.

CoolStarryBra-topazAI-denoise-enhance-sharpen.jpg

The important point about mutilation of the original equipment is that the belief itself is a mutilation, apart from the physical mutilation. If the Nashville killer-tranny identified as a trans man, it is supreme bullshit carried to its final violent conclusion. No matter how hard it tries, it will not achieve mind over matter.

If the tranny was born female it remains a female until death or mutilation, either by opposite sex hormones or scalpel. Otherwise, it's all in their head, an illusion. To project this illusion into the socius is a different thing than projecting it in private.

The word "transgender" is an illusion, socially politicized. The illusion is only real in the head of the psychopath (theological, virtual illusion) until either physical or chemical mutilation occurs that affects its physical flesh and by default, its genome.
I don't care who or what or why people do evil acts. Those that do should receive the full consequences of whatever laws they broke.

All I am saying that if some adult idiot thinks he's supposed to be a woman and risks his health and/or mutilates himself to transgender, it is his right to do that and, if he stays out of my face, out of my sports, out of my public restrooms and locker rooms and doesn't mess with or endanger the kids, he'll get no grief whatsoever from me.

Otherwise, I won't be at all pleasant to deal with.

Last edited:
Enough of this silly crap. Gender and sex (the noun) are the same fucking thing. I know it, you know it.

No, they are not. You are just playing into their hands by agreeing with them.

Look at your BV, see if it list you gender or your sex

Birth certificates do not list gender, they list the sex of the child.

You all using those two words interchangeably plays into the hands of those pushing for this sort of thing as well as them playing in women's sports.
For roughly 200,000 years or more, homo sapiens--the species we call human--have been male and female. Period.

"Sex" on the birth certificate is where the doctor indicates that the baby was born with male genitalia, body parts and genes or with female genitalia, body parts and genes. Men and women develop differently. They produce different kinds of hormones, react differently to different kinds of medication, have some different dietary needs, and have different biological strengths and weaknesses.

Each can take different kinds of hormones, medications, cut off body parts they were born with or graft on body parts they weren't born with but in the end their sex is still going to be male or female. It is biologically impossible to change that.

I just looked up the word "gender" in my Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary published in 1983 and the number #1 definition was "Sex". Period. No qualification. The second definition had to be with whether certain nouns were referenced as male or female in some languages such as "la casa" or 'el gato" in Spanish.

There was absolutely no reference to any kind to anybody's feelings or emotions or behavioral characteristics or how they saw themselves. Nor are there any such references in any other dictionaries in the house that were published more than a few years ago.

Now you look up 'gender' on the internet and all the definitions refer to 'gender' as a cultural/social issue or personality trait or how people see themselves or some such because most popular search engines are controlled by leftists embracing the 'woke' agenda.

It's absolutely nuts.

Our Western "Christian" nations have gone insane since they rejected God. But Got did promise this would happen

No, they are not. You are just playing into their hands by agreeing with them.
Yes, they are. It’s been that way since the words were coined. You’re the one being played for a fool by woke morons who can’t accept what words mean and wish to change them to fit the narrative du jour.

Look at your BV, see if it list you gender or your sex
My BV? Wtf is that?
Regardless, just because someone chooses to use one term over the other doesn’t mean they aren’t interchangeable. People like you, pretending the nut bags are not what they actually are, are a big part of the idiocy gripping our society.

Notice how I’m getting positive reactions and yours are negative? That should give you a hint.

Notice how I’m getting positive reactions and yours are negative? That should give you a hint.

I have noticed how important that sort of thing is to people like you.

I am happy for you that you can come here and get your validation.

Personally I do not come here to make friends or be part of the in crowd.

But I am glad it works for you.

Forum List

Back