Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Any questions?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Any questions?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yeah.... but....

The truth is, if there was less crime, and less murder, and less robbery and assaults, the police wouldn't be nearly on guard as they are. The whole reason why people call the police, and say "there a guy with a gun walking down the street" is because so many times crime is taking place.

You go to areas where there is little to no crime, and you can have toy guns like that, and no police officer stops you. Because they are not being called out every five minutes to fight armed criminals in those areas. You are a police officer, and you see face down bodies every week, and you get a call about "someone with a gun", and yeah, you are going to be on edge.

Which is why something as innocent as a boy with a gun walking to a friends house, is going to get shot.

Some dumbass progressive will find some excuse for his behavior… More likely a politically correct one. LOL

• Banned
There is no case and you're not a judge, stupid

That's the dumbest thing I've seen you post.

So you are saying that you are going to judge this boy to be guilty of something, when you know absolutely nothing about what led to him walking down that sidewalk?

So you are saying that you are going to judge this boy to be guilty of something, when you know absolutely nothing about what led to him walking down that sidewalk?
Are you retarded? There is no circumstance when it's OK for a kid to be walking down the street with a gun.

Are you retarded? There is no circumstance when it's OK for a kid to be walking down the street with a gun.

And this kid would know what he's doing? I could convince that kid it was a heavy water gun. And if you read the description, the mother was mad at the lady who confiscated the gun. Meaning this little boys mother was supporting him doing this. He likely has no idea what the laws are, or that he was really doing something bad.

All of you are judging a child. I'm starting to see why some people think there is racism. I'm little disturbed by this thread.

And this kid would know what he's doing? I could convince that kid it was a heavy water gun. And if you read the description, the mother was mad at the lady who confiscated the gun. Meaning this little boys mother was supporting him doing this. He likely has no idea what the laws are, or that he was really doing something bad.

All of you are judging a child. I'm starting to see why some people think there is racism. I'm little disturbed by this thread.
Oh, well if his mother said it's cool if he walks around with a gun, then I guess it's no longer a crime.

Oh, well if his mother said it's cool if he walks around with a gun, then I guess it's no longer a crime.

I never said it wasn't a crime.

I said the kid could be innocent. And he could. At that age, you don't know jack. You know only what the mother says. If the mother didn't tell him it was a crime, he might not know.

But thank heavens for judging trash like you... you can go shoot the kid. What scum bag you are.

Sadly most little black boys carry guns

That woman is lucky she did not get shot

Forum List

Back