🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why cops stop blacks proportionally more then whites and thus arrested more then whites!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University.
(Who by the way as Obama once said "did I mention, Williams is black"???

The truth is that black female-headed households were
just 18 percent of households in 1950,
as opposed to about 68 percent today.
In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families.
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households."

Black female head of households number is 68 percent

Today...single black female parent in the majority of black young boys lives.
Boys who never had a Dad to give the kid the "TALK"!

The "Talk" like my Dad had with me...i.e. that the teacher, the policeman, the coach, the boss,most people that were my elders... deserve RESPECT!
My Dad told me that if I was ever reprimanded by a teacher, a coach, a policeman, the boss, or an elder, I'd receive an even more severe reprimand from him!
"Yes Sir or Mame" to anyone in authority. That simple.
Comply as quickly as possible to any request with no questions, no whining, no "back talk" as my Dad said to me. My Dad told me that if there was any question -- he sided/agreed with the teacher, a coach, a policeman, the boss, or an elder.

I'm asking you that support the killing of cops to watch this video and see what
Chris Rock is telling blacks who never had fathers to give them the "talk".
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University.
(Who by the way as Obama once said "did I mention, Williams is black"???

The truth is that black female-headed households were
just 18 percent of households in 1950,
as opposed to about 68 percent today.
In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families.
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households."

Black female head of households number is 68 percent

Today...single black female parent in the majority of black young boys lives.
Boys who never had a Dad to give the kid the "TALK"!

The "Talk" like my Dad had with me...i.e. that the teacher, the policeman, the coach, the boss,most people that were my elders... deserve RESPECT!
My Dad told me that if I was ever reprimanded by a teacher, a coach, a policeman, the boss, or an elder, I'd receive an even more severe reprimand from him!
"Yes Sir or Mame" to anyone in authority. That simple.
Comply as quickly as possible to any request with no questions, no whining, no "back talk" as my Dad said to me. My Dad told me that if there was any question -- he sided/agreed with the teacher, a coach, a policeman, the boss, or an elder.

I'm asking you that support the killing of cops to watch this video and see what
Chris Rock is telling blacks who never had fathers to give them the "talk".
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Funny : )
Too bad that kind of humor will not play so well in these troubled times.
And even though it may not be funny to some, it still has some serious messages that are true.

Yes, blacks are profiled more than whites in urban settings. But even though it is unfair, it is a way of alleviating possible crimes. When the NY mayor stopped random stops by cops the crime rate went way up and the streets became a lot less safe. I, myself, am willing to sacrifice some civil rights to stop a wave of violence and to make it safer for women and children to walk the streets.

It will be interesting to see others comments who either were raised in a single parent household or their Dad never gave them the "TALK". Yea I'm aware the "Talk" my white dad gave me may have been different then the "Talk" a black parent gives BUT the principle is the same. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. And with the majority of black house holds not have an authority figure like a male offers in most cases, the concept of R-E-S-P-E-C-T is what should be paramount.

I am curious where are all you anti-police, "Black Olives Matters" anti-authoritarian protestors?
No racial bias in police shootings, study by BLACK Harvard professor shows:
– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers. According to data from the Centers for Disease Control, between 1999 and 2011, 2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.
A study by a Harvard professor released this month found no evidence of racial bias in police shootings even though officers were more likely to interact physically with non-whites than whites.
The paper for the National Bureau of Economic Research, which examined thousands of incidents at 10 large police departments in California, Florida and Texas, concluded that police were no more likely to shoot non-whites than whites after factoring in extenuating circumstances.
“On the most extreme use of force — officer-involved shootings — we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account,” said Harvard economics professor Roland G. Fryer Jr. in the abstract of the July 2016 paper.
Mr. Fryer, who is black, told The New York Times that the finding of no racial discrimination in police shootings was “the most surprising result of my career.”
No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows

It will be interesting to see others comments who either were raised in a single parent household or their Dad never gave them the "TALK". Yea I'm aware the "Talk" my white dad gave me may have been different then the "Talk" a black parent gives BUT the principle is the same. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. And with the majority of black house holds not have an authority figure like a male offers in most cases, the concept of R-E-S-P-E-C-T is what should be paramount.

The biggest problem in the black community are mother led households. She does fine for a while, but after those kids get into their teen years, then they grow big enough where the mother can no longer handle them, and the father is God knows where.

I used to hear it on my police scanner all the time. Most of the calls our police got were not real crimes, but black mothers calling the cops on their own children. Our police officers became the new surrogate dads, and our city finally passed a law that if the police come to the same residence more than three times a year, the city will add a charge for each additional call to the property tax bill of the home owner.

It's not just blacks however. I remember when this new concept of single parent homes started in the 70's when I was a teen. The (white) kids that were in the most trouble with school or police were those raised in those single parent homes.

So where are all you "Black Lives Matter" or as I prefer "Black Olives Matter" commentators? Too busy killing cops? Or maybe Obama now knows
better then to think the BLM is a "peaceful protestors"!

My main point on this thread was to ask the readers to remember the FACTS!
Also as an aside remember the "TALK" they had with their fathers if they were fortunate enough to have a two parent family.
Our country as Walter Williams, (Who by the way as Obama once said "did I mention, Williams is black"???) desperately needs these Fathers to
become the male role model. Teaching their kids to RESPECT their teachers, their parents,their law enforcement, their coaches, their elders.
For without RESPECT we see what has happened within the black community where ONLY the mother is both an enforcer and a nurturer. Sometimes
a totally impossible job.
RESPECT!

If you don't break the law there isn't a reason for the police to stop you.

Except for roadblocks, but then they are stopping everybody.

I agree 100%. I'm trying to get those "Black Olives Matter" defenders to respond and so far none have! Maybe I should be more clear..
Where are you defenders of "Black Lives Matter" You know the people that chant
"Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!”

I agree 100%. I'm trying to get those "Black Olives Matter" defenders to respond and so far none have! Maybe I should be more clear..
Where are you defenders of "Black Lives Matter" You know the people that chant
"Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!”

That will be a tough order to fill.

Most of the bloggers are white, and it's my experience the white people that always stick up for blacks live as far away from the blacks as their money allows. Yeah, they may have learned about diversity in college, or maybe belong to a bowling league with a black team, or have black coworkers, but none that actually live among them.

My blood is boiling! I can't move this video of Castile "fiancee" over. Go watch it! All if it. Post it. Share it. Police getting tried by media w/o facts. I hear this monstervto speak at DemWittCon?

The Politics of Policing

That is naive.

Why is it naive? If my taillight is burned out I replace it. If a cop stops me I comply with every request. I also don't wear my pants down to my crotch. Don't wear a
bandana. Don't have flashy chains,etc. i.e. I don't look like someone who would give a cop a rough time. Again... it is called RESPECT!
That simple. But people today are so brainwashed about "I've gotta be me" litany that they don't understand the world doesn't revolve around them!

That is naive.

Why is it naive? If my taillight is burned out I replace it. If a cop stops me I comply with every request. I also don't wear my pants down to my crotch. Don't wear a
bandana. Don't have flashy chains,etc. i.e. I don't look like someone who would give a cop a rough time. Again... it is called RESPECT!
That simple. But people today are so brainwashed about "I've gotta be me" litany that they don't understand the world doesn't revolve around them!

Correct. The Idiot Lives Matter group thinks that protests and riots will stop blacks from getting killed by cops. The truth is obeying the laws and respecting authority will stop more blacks from getting killed by cops than these protests.

Since the Ferguson effect started, more blacks are getting killed than ever.......not by police, but by other blacks. They aren't even smart enough to understand that they are working against their own cause.

As I thought. The "Black Lives Matter" is another one of those Soros based, "Occupy Wall Street" etc., that are intended to cause disruption on the value of the
currency after which Soros makes money. And not one of you that support BLM have the guts to retort the fundamentally sound practice of showing RESPECT to
authorities.
Soros funded "Black Lives Matter" and here is the fact:
The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million
Major donors consider funding Black Lives Matter
So funded by Soros he will sow dissent, distrust and currency fluctuation. For his "investment" look at his successes.
A hedge fund operated by George Soros, the billionaire investor, was known to be among the bigger speculators involved in selling the currency short, hoping to profit from an anticipated decline in its value.

Reports in a Thai publication said Mr. Soros's hedge fund was involved in a $4 billion bet that the currency would fall sharply, a strategy he employed to great profit in the early 1990's shorting the British pound.
The Thai Gamble: Devaluing Currency to Revive Economy

So by spreading these gross exaggerations of more blacks being killed by police by BLM, Soros is encouraging anarchy. Encourages the breaking of civil order.
All to make a few more bucks.
Soros is 85 years old. He will die soon and hopefully his efforts will not be duplicated. Here is a history of Soros and you can see he has no scruples.

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[21] When Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Jewish Council, which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... It said report to the rabbinical seminary at 9 am... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[22]

Soros did not return to that job and went into hiding the next day. Later that year, at age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the godson of an employee of the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture. The official was at one point ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of a wealthy Jewish family that had fled the country; rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along.[23] The next year, 1945, Soros survived the Battle of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.
George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back