Why Democrats Hate Trump

When did Trump ever do anything that doesn't inspire a deep visceral revulsion?

His personality may put people off, and that's fine, but all that he accomplishes should easily overshadow the surface feels.

The current Dems hate Trump (as others have suggested) because they are in the pocket of China. The Marxist movement is hungry to overtake America, and DJT is the one obstacle in their way.

If any adult person can honestly look closely at what has happened to the Democratic run cities of America and somehow still vote for the Democratic party? then you need to recognize the reality that you are in fact a horrible person, and not American at all. That's the blunt and clear truth of it, and misdirection of this is futile.

edit added : it could be that you are not a horrible person, but simply have been overwhelmed by sources that really are... FAKE NEWS.
The guy has been pissing on democrats since day one and vandalizing everything they care about.

Why not? You people piss all over yourselves and everyone else and vandalize and destroy our cities and our children. Why should he NOT piss on you? Consider yourselves fortunate that's all he done to date.
Trump has hijacked conservatism and turned it into the enemy of everything good, fair and kind. Most Americans still value these qualities and are about to render their judgement on Trumpism.
/——/ You democRATs are vile and hate filled. You’re the ones causing this mess we’re in.

His personality may put people off, and that's fine, but all that he accomplishes should easily overshadow the surface feels.

The current Dems hate Trump (as others have suggested) because they are in the pocket of China. The Marxist movement is hungry to overtake America, and DJT is the one obstacle in their way.

If any adult person can honestly look closely at what has happened to the Democratic run cities of America and somehow still vote for the Democratic party? then you need to recognize the reality that you are in fact a horrible person, and not American at all. That's the blunt and clear truth of it, and misdirection of this is futile.

edit added : it could be that you are not a horrible person, but simply have been overwhelmed by sources that really are... FAKE NEWS.
The guy has been pissing on democrats since day one and vandalizing everything they care about.

Why not? You people piss all over yourselves and everyone else and vandalize and destroy our cities and our children. Why should he NOT piss on you? Consider yourselves fortunate that's all he done to date.
Trump has hijacked conservatism and turned it into the enemy of everything good, fair and kind. Most Americans still value these qualities and are about to render their judgement on Trumpism.

Not at all. You people and your RINO buddies simply made up your own definition of conservatism.

Trump is not conservative anyway. Neither am I for that matter. He's a pragmatist.
Pragmatism is fine unless it is devoid of morality and the primary aim is keeping one man in power. Then we call it by another name.

Then I would say you Democrats have some internal changes to make. Burning cities. suppressing minoroties for political purposes and killing babies isn't the height of morality by any standard.
The right's attack on morality is clear for all to see. Some like you are happy to have leaders who will praise your hatred but the rest of us are just about over it. This flirtation with authoritarianism will pass and you Trumpbots will have to go back to the fringes where you belong.
/——/ What attack on morality? We want law and order, you’re the ones burning and looting.

Not at all. You people and your RINO buddies simply made up your own definition of conservatism.

Trump is not conservative anyway. Neither am I for that matter. He's a pragmatist.
Pragmatism is fine unless it is devoid of morality and the primary aim is keeping one man in power. Then we call it by another name.

Then I would say you Democrats have some internal changes to make. Burning cities. suppressing minoroties for political purposes and killing babies isn't the height of morality by any standard.
The right's attack on morality is clear for all to see. Some like you are happy to have leaders who will praise your hatred but the rest of us are just about over it. This flirtation with authoritarianism will pass and you Trumpbots will have to go back to the fringes where you belong.

That's using a lot of words to say nothing.

Upon what do you base your sense of morality? What is the "Magnetic North" for your moral compass?
Do you believe in absolute morality, or no? Do you know the difference between right and wrong, or is it just what you feel?
I've had this argument with college profs before. Let's just say they didn't exactly win the debate, who are you to claim the moral high ground, swamp rat?

Last edited:

Upon what do you base your sense of morality? What is the "Magnetic North for your moral compass?
Do you believe in absolute morality, or no?
I normally enjoy philosophical discussions into the shifty nature of human ethics but with you I fear it would be a waste. Your kind locks kids in cages for the thrill of it all.

Upon what do you base your sense of morality? What is the "Magnetic North for your moral compass?
I normally enjoy philosophical discussions into the shifty nature of human ethics but with you I fear it would be a waste. Your kind locks kids in cages for the thrill of it all.
So you got nothing except that vapid, deflective non-response. I get it, I really do.
:itsok:
However, since you brought up the "your kind locks kids in cages" thing..I would like to remind you that it was Obammy that started all that.

I don't put much stock in Snopes, I can find real links, too. Yet here you go..
You probably trust Snopes implicitly..

"“‘The kids are being [housed] in the same facility built under the Obama administration. If you want to call them cages, call them cages. But if the left wants to call them cages and the Democrats want to call them cages, then they have to accept the fact that they were built and funded in FY 2015.”“‘The kids are being [housed] in the same facility built under the Obama administration. If you want to call them cages, call them cages. But if the left wants to call them cages and the Democrats want to call them cages, then they have to accept the fact that they were built and funded in FY 2015.”"

Who was president in 2015, hmm?

Last edited:
He keeps lobbing turds into their punchbowl.

The Democratic National Virtual Convention opened Monday with a two-hour prime-time bash Trump fest. If nothing else, we learned the Washington establishment hates Donald Trump.

In Tuesday's installment, we learned why. It has nothing to do with Charlottesville, the post office or Twitter.

Dem convention showed the real reason D.C. hates Trump
Basically it's because he can do things they can't or won't and he cares for this country more than himself and they only care about themselves.

So you got nothing except that vapid, deflective non-response. I get it, I really do.
However, since you brought up the "your kind locks kids in cages" thing..I would like to remind you that it was Obammy that started all that.

"“‘The kids are being [housed] in the same facility built under the Obama administration. If you want to call them cages, call them cages. But if the left wants to call them cages and the Democrats want to call them cages, then they have to accept the fact that they were built and funded in FY 2015.”“‘The kids are being [housed] in the same facility built under the Obama administration. If you want to call them cages, call them cages. But if the left wants to call them cages and the Democrats want to call them cages, then they have to accept the fact that they were built and funded in FY 2015.”"

So when the shit hit the fan which side of the issue did you choose? You chose the side that locks kids in cages. You made the amoral judgement that the ends justify the means. I do not support stuff just because some leader does it.

The DNC convention was fantastic. Chew on this for a while, OP.

Already saw it. It made me laugh.
I've read that Barry absolutely SUCKED.
He does but we aren't discussing his sex life right now.

Would you invite someone to a party who puts turds in your punchbowl?

I'm really baffled by this mentality that Trump's disruptive. destructive or cruel behavior is somehow acceptable because he upsets the status quo.
Anyone who thinks the Left's Hatred of America has anything to do with Trump are just simply Useful Idiots.

But, after all ..... that is what it is to be a Leftist, right ....

Anyone who thinks the Left's Hatred of America has anything to do with Trump are just simply Useful Idiots.

These are two things that can and do coexist. Sure, they hate America on its own, but they also hate Trump because he's the obstacle in their way of acting fully on their hate of America.

The DNC convention was fantastic. Chew on this for a while, OP.

CNN?

:laughing0301::laugh2:

So when the shit hit the fan which side of the issue did you choose? You chose the side that locks kids in cages. You made the amoral judgement that the ends justify the means. I do not support stuff just because some leader does it.
Cant' read huh?

The facilities containing areas which resembled cages were built by the Obama Administration. Trump inherited them and they have been replaced since that time. You live in a bubble if you didn't know that. Get out once in awhile. Actually look at the other side of the coin from time to time. It may do you some good.

Would you invite someone to a party who puts turds in your punchbowl?

I'm really baffled by this mentality that Trump's disruptive. destructive or cruel behavior is somehow acceptable because he upsets the status quo.

Their hatred stems from the fear that Trump will expose their agenda and the means they use in which to maintain their power. It's all fear based. They fear an America that has a run of conservative support that will stymy their goal of total power and control in which they become the authoritarian voice of America.
The new Dem slogan: "Fuck the people, we (the elitists of the country) know what's best for everyone. Do as we say."

Cant' read huh?

The facilities containing areas which resembled cages were built by the Obama Administration. Trump inherited them and they have been replaced since that time. You live in a bubble if you didn't know that. Get out once in awhile. Actually look at the other side of the coin from time to time. It may do you some good.
You and the other buttmunch liked the kids in the cages, no, you loved it. Trump gave you the kind of sadistic thrill we normally have to bomb cities for you sickos to get. If I hate Trump for anything it's letting you fringe basement dwellers think you are normal.

40% of the nation will never, ever vote for Trump. Trump doesn't have to appeal to those voters, nor should he try. But what he absolutely must do is provide some cover, some veneer of effort, to the 10% of undecideds in the nation so that they can feel remotely good about themselves if they go to the polls and cast their vote for Trump.

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that the nation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries
Trump has run America through the mud
Trump wants less voters not more A real traitor like most of his supporters
With thanks to Elmer

Forum List

Back