Why Democrats Hate Trump

These are two things that can and do coexist. Sure, they hate America on its own, but they also hate Trump because he's the obstacle in their way of acting fully on their hate of America.
Correct ...

But, Trump is just the guy currently in the Oval Office ....

It would have been the same if it had be Jeb or Rubio .....

It will be the same when Pence wins in 2024.

It's their Hatred of America that is consistent.

Not their Hatred for the figure head.

These are two things that can and do coexist. Sure, they hate America on its own, but they also hate Trump because he's the obstacle in their way of acting fully on their hate of America.
Correct ...

Bullshit as usual We hate the scumbag trump and despise all you AH republicans We love America

Correct ...

Bullshit as usual We hate the scumbag trump and despise all you AH republicans We love America
And just fyi we're gonna hate your lying cowardly traitorous asses no matter who wins

When did Trump ever do anything that doesn't inspire a deep visceral revulsion?

His personality may put people off, and that's fine, but all that he accomplishes should easily overshadow the surface feels.

The current Dems hate Trump (as others have suggested) because they are in the pocket of China. The Marxist movement is hungry to overtake America, and DJT is the one obstacle in their way.

If any adult person can honestly look closely at what has happened to the Democratic run cities of America and somehow still vote for the Democratic party? then you need to recognize the reality that you are in fact a horrible person, and not American at all. That's the blunt and clear truth of it, and misdirection of this is futile.

edit added : it could be that you are not a horrible person, but simply have been overwhelmed by sources that really are... FAKE NEWS.
The guy has been pissing on democrats since day one and vandalizing everything they care about.

Why not? You people piss all over yourselves and everyone else and vandalize and destroy our cities and our children. Why should he NOT piss on you? Consider yourselves fortunate that's all he done to date.
Trump has hijacked conservatism and turned it into the enemy of everything good, fair and kind. Most Americans still value these qualities and are about to render their judgement on Trumpism.

Not at all. You people and your RINO buddies simply made up your own definition of conservatism.

Trump is not conservative anyway. Neither am I for that matter. He's a pragmatist.
Pragmatism is fine unless it is devoid of morality and the primary aim is keeping one man in power. Then we call it by another name.

Then I would say you Democrats have some internal changes to make. Burning cities. suppressing minoroties for political purposes and killing babies isn't the height of morality by any standard.
The right's attack on morality is clear for all to see. Some like you are happy to have leaders who will praise your hatred but the rest of us are just about over it. This flirtation with authoritarianism will pass and you Trumpbots will have to go back to the fringes where you belong.
Upon what do you base your sense of morality? What is the "Magnetic North for your moral compass?
Do you believe in absolute morality, or no?
I normally enjoy philosophical discussions into the shifty nature of human ethics but with you I fear it would be a waste. Your kind locks kids in cages for the thrill of it all.
So you got nothing except that vapid, deflective non-response. I get it, I really do.
:itsok:
However, since you brought up the "your kind locks kids in cages" thing..I would like to remind you that it was Obammy that started all that.

I don't put much stock in Snopes, I can find real links, too. Yet here you go..
You probably trust Snopes implicitly..

"“‘The kids are being [housed] in the same facility built under the Obama administration. If you want to call them cages, call them cages. But if the left wants to call them cages and the Democrats want to call them cages, then they have to accept the fact that they were built and funded in FY 2015.”“‘The kids are being [housed] in the same facility built under the Obama administration. If you want to call them cages, call them cages. But if the left wants to call them cages and the Democrats want to call them cages, then they have to accept the fact that they were built and funded in FY 2015.”"

Who was president in 2015, hmm?
So when the shit hit the fan which side of the issue did you choose? You chose the side that locks kids in cages. You made the amoral judgement that the ends justify the means. I do not support stuff just because some leader does it.
Cant' read huh?

The facilities containing areas which resembled cages were built by the Obama Administration. Trump inherited them and they have been replaced since that time. You live in a bubble if you didn't know that. Get out once in awhile. Actually look at the other side of the coin from time to time. It may do you some good.
You and the other buttmunch liked the kids in the cages, no, you loved it. Trump gave you the kind of sadistic thrill we normally have to bomb cities for you sickos to get. If I hate Trump for anything it's letting you fringe basement dwellers think you are normal.
You're just a troll. now ignoring your shit.

No you don't ...

You HATE America ...

We know who you Extremist are .....

You can LIE to yourself about your diseased affliction ....

But, you CANNOT LIE to normal thinking Americans ...

We know who you sick Fvckers are ....

He keeps lobbing turds into their punchbowl.

The Democratic National Virtual Convention opened Monday with a two-hour prime-time bash Trump fest. If nothing else, we learned the Washington establishment hates Donald Trump.

In Tuesday's installment, we learned why. It has nothing to do with Charlottesville, the post office or Twitter.

Dem convention showed the real reason D.C. hates Trump
I am well aware why the Dems hate Trump why do so many Republicans hate him?

Would you invite someone to a party who puts turds in your punchbowl?

I'm really baffled by this mentality that Trump's disruptive. destructive or cruel behavior is somehow acceptable because he upsets the status quo.
Why aren't you ranting that Trump is a Jew? I thought that's was what YOU consider acceptable, Akhmed?

Allah Snackbar!

The Democratic National Virtual Convention opened Monday with a two-hour prime-time bash Trump fest. If nothing else, we learned the Washington establishment hates Donald Trump.

In Tuesday's installment, we learned why. It has nothing to do with Charlottesville, the post office or Twitter.

Now you're aware why instead of the usual 8-10 point bump, YOU lost support, LOSERcrat.
Or are you too S L O W to figure it out, snowflake?

The DNC convention was fantastic. Chew on this for a while, OP.

haha...if I needed free shit from taxpayers, was a wetback, had a wetback wife, was a man in a dress, thought man on man butt sex was cool, was a white quilt whacko, a feminazi, a criminal, a drug addict....etc I'd feel the same way...Weird how that works huh Mac1958 ?

So many? :auiqs.jpg:

Because a number of "Republicans" have the Democrat taint, have had it all along, and they have been driven out.

Pretty much everyone hates the blob.

Those that have daddy issues like him.

Pretty much everyone hates the blob.

Those that have daddy issues like him.

That makes no sense, but then, you never do.

haha...if I needed free shit from taxpayers, was a wetback, had a wetback wife, was a man in a dress, thought man on man butt sex was cool, was a white quilt whacko, a feminazi, a criminal, a drug addict....etc I'd feel the same way...Weird how that works huh Mac1958 ?
Right on bro!

Last edited:

This was your favorite part, huh?

Actually no. You not being there was the best part. Now run along and ring another cats neck and shoot another peacock.

Forum List

Back