Why did Hamas do this?

Aren't you sick of being an idiot when it comes to this subject?
An identity as a people is one precursor to nationhood. And nationhood is the presence of common identity together with the three key elements of sovereignty, self-determination and self-sufficiency.

The “Palestinians” have never had this, and they still don’t have it. The concept that such a people exists is being forced on the world to achieve a base political goal.

In actual fact, the deliberate creation of the “Palestinian people” as a discrete entity in 1967, and the political group known as the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1964 was for the political purpose of destroying a sovereign and legally mandated Jewish state.

Till that point in time, nor, it will be shown, after that time, was there ever ANY sense or mention of a “Palestinian” people or nation.

The term Palestinian was ALWAYS followed by a descriptive noun – Arab; ie Palestinian Arab.

Of course they had an identity as a people. Are you an imbecile?

Have you never heard of American Jews

There was no Hamas until 1987. Israel encouraged and funded them.
And hamas has never agreed to let Israel live in peace. I have no tears for them, anyone who ever sent them money or any Arab state that has not conditioned good terms with them on accepting a peace. And peace was offered in 1999-2000, which you admit was after Hamas was formed.

Joe MAC and the fags are OK with the HAMAS charter to obilterate Israel.
They are OK to take a live pregnant 28 year old, hold her down and cut out the baby. Cut the head off and show it to her. The burn her alive.

These are the sort of creatures lurking thru the America internet//

They are OK to take a live pregnant 28 year old, hold her down and cut out the baby. Cut the head off and show it to her. The burn her alive.

No evidence that happened, and no one is endorsing it.

It would be nice if Hamas hadn't gone on a rampage.
It would be nice if the Zionist squatters didn't bomb schools and hospitals.

No evidence that happened, and no one is endorsing it.

It would be nice if Hamas hadn't gone on a rampage.
It would be nice if the Zionist squatters didn't bomb schools and hospitals.
That the Pales can stop. Give up Hamas and the hostages. It won't happen. And I can't see Israel not allowing Hamas to hang onto hostages for years. Not this time.

Anything else you can accuse Israel of ... it's not about supporting a peace agreement. And I've no love for Likud or Bibi .... they're not interested in peace, either

That the Pales can stop. Give up Hamas and the hostages. It won't happen. And I can't see Israel not allowing Hamas to hang onto hostages for years. Not this time.

Anything else you can accuse Israel of ... it's not about supporting a peace agreement. And I've no love for Likud or Bibi .... they're not interested in peace, either
Here's the thing. If Likud and Hamas want to murder each other, this REALLY ISN'T OUR PROBLEM, and we should stop acting like it is.

:confused-84:

This, after I clearly pointed out the "atrocity after atrocity" of the attacks by Hamas in the OP.

The imagination of your average Trumpster is simply astonishing. They are simply not connected to reality. Maybe they never were.

I can never tell if they're lying or clinically delusional.

Last edited:
Of course they had an identity as a people. Are you an imbecile?

Have you never heard of American Jews
Meanwhile, there are no records to support the Palestinian narrative. In history, art and literature there is no trace at all of any Muslim people referred to by anybody as “Palestinians.”

Hoping for at least a few calm, sober, thoughful responses.

More and more videos are surfacing over the October 7 attacks that began this (latest) international crisis. Atrocity after atrocity that are difficult for most of us to imagine. And now Israel is (predictably) responding, and things are only getting more dangerous.

So: Surely these people knew there would be a response, and some of the scenes are so brutal that it almost seems as if they're trying to PROVOKE a response. A BIG response.

Assuming there is some kind of organized strategy here, why do you think they did this? What is their end goal? My guess is that they're willing to sacrifice the innocents in Gaza to pull in other groups and countries to eliminate Israel once and for all.

Your thoughts?
They are not trying to eliminate Israel. They want an end to the blockade. Period. That's it!

They want to be able to fish and farm without getting shot at by the IDF.

The irony is, all those slurs were used by people just like you.

The majority of people coming up are not MS13. They are refugees trying to get away from bad situations.
I haven’t used slurs… you did. Not everyone coming up here are MS-13 but enough are to be a problem. Try getting first hand input from Mexicans sometime before you make broad brush assumptions yourself.

More and more videos are surfacing over the October 7 attacks that began this (latest) international crisis. Atrocity after atrocity that are difficult for most of us to imagine. And now Israel is (predictably) responding, and things are only getting more dangerous.

So: Surely these people knew there would be a response, and some of the scenes are so brutal that it almost seems as if they're trying to PROVOKE a response. A BIG response.

Assuming there is some kind of organized strategy here, why do you think they did this? What is their end goal? My guess is that they're willing to sacrifice the innocents in Gaza to pull in other groups and countries to eliminate Israel once and for all.

Your thoughts?
Hamas charter reads like Mein Kampf. Hamas clearly states their goal is genocide. In writing.

And hamas has never agreed to let Israel live in peace. I have no tears for them, anyone who ever sent them money or any Arab state that has not conditioned good terms with them on accepting a peace. And peace was offered in 1999-2000, which you admit was after Hamas was formed.

Hamas works for Israel.

Your thoughts?

To prevent any 2 state solution ever.

Your thoughts?
Apparently Hamas was triggered by the Israelis kicking the Muslims out of the Dome of the Rock. It's a sacred site to three major religions.

Forum List

Back