🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Did Romania Give A Million To Hunter?

You aren’t this obtuse.
No, but you are. I am quite sure Hunter is involved in illegal activity such as influence peddling, what is odd is you don’t seem to see that in such activity by the Trump family. Jared getting tons of money from the Saudi’s? Lots of dirt.

“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
Obama is not my neighbor. He's a Kenyan, which is halfway around the globe.

I certainly do know the Kenyan by his fruits. They were bitter and rotten.

No, but you are. I am quite sure Hunter is involved in illegal activity such as influence peddling, what is odd is you don’t seem to see that in such activity by the Trump family. Jared getting tons of money from the Saudi’s? Lots of dirt.
That's okay that Jared netted almost three billion from foreign entities.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
That's okay that Jared netted almost three billion from foreign entities.

Donald Trump trusted Jared. Donald Trump trusted Chris Wray, Jeff Sessions, Milley, Fauci....

None of that changes the issue, it just validates your TDS is cat 4....

You propertyless people are so jelly.

Time line....

homO parrots all Co2 bullshit until 2010, claiming Co2 is the greatest threat to humanity

2010-2012 homO goes silent on Co2

After hiding the FBI fraud case, the one Trump asked Sessions and Barr to prosecute, in the closet, homO then goes right on parroting the Co2 bullshit and then bought beachfront property because she is SO SCARED of that which she preaches...

Oceans are rising, canes are increasing, and I'm so scared I spent $10+ million of my KICKBACKS on BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on a island last hit by Cat 5 wind gusts in 1938...

What you’re pretending not to notice is the difference: The Trumps were providing identifiable and legitimate business services, for which they received money, long before Trump was president.

The Bidens provided something ”secret,” and set up shell companies to hide the payouts, when Joe was president. That’s money laundering and racketeering, for starters.

Time line....

homO parrots all Co2 bullshit until 2010, claiming Co2 is the greatest threat to humanity

2010-2012 homO goes silent on Co2

After hiding the FBI fraud case, the one Trump asked Sessions and Barr to prosecute, in the closet, homO then goes right on parroting the Co2 bullshit and then bought beachfront property because she is SO SCARED of that which she preaches...

Oceans are rising, canes are increasing, and I'm so scared I spent $10+ million of my KICKBACKS on BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on a island last hit by Cat 5 wind gusts in 1938...
I'll need the decipher ring from a package of Captain Crunch to be able to read that.

What you’re pretending not to notice is the difference: The Trumps were providing identifiable and legitimate business services, for which they received money, long before Trump was president.

The Bidens provided something ”secret,” and set up shell companies to hide the payouts, when Joe was president. That’s money laundering and racketeering, for starters.
Can you actually prove anything you write as of yet, cause you never have before?

Actually most of it was during the homO Administration. These US taxpayer funded foreign operated biolabs, the Zionist Fascists do not want them INVESTIGATED. Why?

Obviously there were massive kickbacks to Hunter Biden for each one. What are they really doing? Are they keeping us safe or JUST THE OPPOSITE?

Did Putin have legit reason to want those bio labs SHUT DOWN???

Answer - obviously

Forum List

Back