🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Did Ted Cruz Feel Compelled To Renounce His Canadian Citizenship If He's A Natural Born Citizen?

Why? there is nothing in current Constitutional law that would be violated.... But perhaps we should look at your African heritage??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:lol: he knew he was born in canada. He lived there for 4 years with his Cuban father and race traitor mother. He should have known he had canuck citizenship. I thought he was supposed to be smart! You have been brainwashed by a canadian. How pathetic.
Race Traitor for a mother? Does that mean Obama's mama was a race traitor? Last time I even heard the term "race traitor" it was coming out of the mouth of a BIGOT because a white woman married a black man.

That is TRULY a disgusting way to look at your fellow HUMAN BEINGS. But you are democrat so you get a pass right? ONCE again the OP has PROVED what REAL deep RACISTS the democrats not only have been but ARE!

Uh --- he's not a "Democrat", Einstein.

And "Hispanic" isn't a race anyway. He's just fucking stupid.
Hispanic IS a race. Cuban IS a group.
Hispanic IS a race. Mexican is a group.
Hispanic IS a race. Brazilian is a group.

Arab IS a race. Iranian is a group.
Arab IS a race. Iraqi is a group.

You catching up now?

Uh. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. It's not.

Hispanic (adj.)
"pertaining to Spain" (especially ancient Spain) 1580s, from Latin Hispanicus, from Hispania "Iberian Peninsula," from Hispanus "Spaniard" (see Spaniard). Specific application to Spanish-speaking parts of the New World is 1889, American English; especially applied since c.1972 to Spanish-speaking persons of Latin American descent living in U.S.

Language isn't "race". You don't need to be a particular race to speak a particular language, and you're not restricted by race as to what language you may or may not speak.

Think about it.

And while we're at it, "Arab" isn't a race either.
Hispanic = wetback
canadan = canuck
Cuban hispanic - Cuban Wetback

Ted Cruz is nothing more than a canuck-Cuban-Wetback-American if we are hyphenating minorities.

How any true conservative could ever support a canadian wetback is beyond me.

Subversives, all about race, color, and ethnicity.... Conservatives about morals, ethics and principles!
Exactly...which is why teapers aren't true conservatives...they are all about race. When was the last time a teaper talked about fiscal responsibility...all they talk about is Al Sharpton! Pathetic.

I wonder...of all of the issues teapers hate Obama for...they never condemned other Presidents who have done the exact same things! Hypocrites. Hate politics is what the teaper is all about.

Subversives, all about race, color, and ethnicity.... Conservatives about morals, ethics and principles!
Exactly...which is why teapers aren't true conservatives...they are all about race. When was the last time a teaper talked about fiscal responsibility...all they talk about is Al Sharpton! Pathetic.

I wonder...of all of the issues teapers hate Obama for...they never condemned other Presidents who have done the exact same things! Hypocrites. Hate politics is what the teaper is all about.

You lie....but subversives ALWAYS lie!

And yet ANOTHER racist comment from a democrat.
:lol: you can call me a democrat all you want. I am one of the few true conservatives on this forum.

Why you want to elect a wetback after 8 years of a negro...:dunno:
I am not going to question how conservative you may or not be BUT your statement does tend to make me question your feelings on race.

Another poster here called Cruz's mom a "race traitor". So while you MAYBE conservative in your dealings or your money you ARE a racist in the greater spectrum of life.

Do you know who Alfonzo Rachel is?

Immigraton - Reagan granted amnesty. The government is watching you - Bush created the Patriot Act
Teapers only care about these issues now...why?

:lol: you can call me a democrat all you want. I am one of the few true conservatives on this forum.

I am not going to question how conservative you may or not be BUT your statement does tend to make me question your feelings on race.

Another poster here called Cruz's mom a "race traitor". So while you MAYBE conservative in your dealings or your money you ARE a racist in the greater spectrum of life.

That was the same poster. He's nuts.

LOL...I am the furthest from a racist on this forum. I actually like wetbacks. I don't create false narratives to create hysteria among the teaper base...who truly hate wetbacks.

Do you know who Alfonzo Rachel is?
A Negro? Your justification for hate politics? :lol:

Immigraton - Reagan granted amnesty. The government is watching you - Bush created the Patriot Act

So you LIKE the idea of a min. of 5 million illegal children, with NO PARENTS now becoming the ward of the state, paying others to feed, house and school them with your money, even though they ARE NOT CITIZENS and are TRULY INVADERS!

At the time almost everyone, Dimwits and Repubicks voted for it, as we were a FREIGHTENED nation.... now, it's been subverted by your BLACK FASCIST president to KILL anyone he feels is a threat WITHOUT taking it to court, or confronting the suspect!

You're NO CONSERVATIVE, if you were you'd know this!

So you LIKE the idea of a min. of 5 million illegal children, with NO PARENTS now becoming the ward of the state, paying others to feed, house and school them with your money, even though they ARE NOT CITIZENS and are TRULY INVADERS!
Typical teaper scumbag...trying to assign an argument to me that I never made. Illegals are illegals...they get no amnesty...PERIOD.
At the time almost everyone, Dimwits and Repubicks voted for it, as we were a FREIGHTENED nation.... now, it's been subverted by your BLACK FASCIST president to KILL anyone he feels is a threat WITHOUT taking it to court, or confronting the suspect!
I thought that was the Clintons?
I am a TRUE conservative. No need to prove it to idiots like yourself.

Typical teaper scumbag...trying to assign an argument to me that I never made. Illegals are illegals...they get no amnesty...PERIOD.

No, you're an idiot, that says things just to TROLL the threads!

No, you're an idiot, that says things just to TROLL the threads!
:lol: so sayeth meme boy.

Forum List

Back