Why did the FBI led by Jim Comey allow a known terrorist to buy assault rifles

It wasn't determined that he was a terrorist when he bought it.

Are you willing to deny gun rights to people who are suspicious?

...which is what happens when people are placed on 'Watch Lists' and 'Do Not fly' lists. Obama demands that 'suspicious people' who have committed no crime be denied the right to bear arms. The NRA agrees, until the individual has been cleared. I agree. Why don't you?

Background checks should include any checks for ties or allegiances to enemies of the State. Who could have a problem with that?

Everyone who wants to leave loopholes in the background check laws, which includes most of the RW'ers on this forum.

I'm trying to close gaps. If I go to start the process of buying a gun today, I have nothing to hide or worry even under the most stringent background checks.

nor I (Owner collector NRA member) ... but to even mention checks prompts and automatic order from Obama to sweep, search and seize guns in every home in the country .

...which is what happens when people are placed on 'Watch Lists' and 'Do Not fly' lists. Obama demands that 'suspicious people' who have committed no crime be denied the right to bear arms. The NRA agrees, until the individual has been cleared. I agree. Why don't you?

When did the NRA agree to the No fly No buy idea?

You're conceding that the 2nd Amendment is not absolute? Do your RW pals around here know about that?

Background checks should include any checks for ties or allegiances to enemies of the State. Who could have a problem with that?

Everyone who wants to leave loopholes in the background check laws, which includes most of the RW'ers on this forum.

I'm trying to close gaps. If I go to start the process of buying a gun today, I have nothing to hide or worry even under the most stringent background checks.

nor I (Owner collector NRA member) ... but to even mention checks prompts and automatic order from Obama to sweep, search and seize guns in every home in the country .

Liberals don't like the image of white people in flyover country possessing guns.

This guy was not on any LIST.

Maybe, just maybe, if you Progressives stop worrying about "PROFILING" criminals - People may be stopped before something like this happens.

Maybe, just maybe, if you Progressives stop worrying about "PROFILING" criminals - People may be stopped before something like this happens.
Actually he as on a list of persons reported to have mae

Actually this man was on a list of people investigated by the FBI. He was also denied ammo by a gun dealer who did not need any list to refuse to sell him killing equipment. The gun dealer further reported the man to the authorities who again did nothing. Thus the gun dealer would have been a hero if someone paid attention.

Last edited:
This is all we need to know, once this which is the problem is known then and only then can the problem begin to be solved. In the same light why is Jim comeys FBI not acting on Hillary Clintons crimes?

We need to make America Great Again, first out the door are FBI agents that are ALLOWING TERRORISM. sen-rand-paul-asks-fbi-why-investigation-into-omar-mateen-was-closed

Was Mateen a secret undercover US agent gone rogue? Something is wrong here...........

Stop buying into the regressive vernacular, he did not buy an assault rifle. He was a suspect at one time and was cleared, he was not a known terrorist. Stop playing the regressive game where the facts mean nothing.

This is all we need to know, once this which is the problem is known then and only then can the problem begin to be solved. In the same light why is Jim comeys FBI not acting on Hillary Clintons crimes?

We need to make America Great Again, first out the door are FBI agents that are ALLOWING TERRORISM. sen-rand-paul-asks-fbi-why-investigation-into-omar-mateen-was-closed

Was Mateen a secret undercover US agent gone rogue? Something is wrong here...........

Stop buying into the regressive vernacular, he did not buy an assault rifle. He was a suspect at one time and was cleared, he was not a known terrorist. Stop playing the regressive game where the facts mean nothing.
He judged dealer to be a serious threat. Thus the gun dealer refused to sell to him and reported him to the authorities. This is the same man who was investigated and cleared by the FBI.

You do know that the 911 pilots were trained in the USA I presume

Last edited:

He w judged dealer to be a serious threat. Thus the gun dealer refused to sell to him and reported him to the authorities. This is the same man who was investigated and cleared by the FBI.

The dealer that turned him in was not the dealer that sold him the weapons. The second dealer turned him in because the was looking for law enforcement grade body armor and was acting suspiciously. Calling the FBI was useless because they didn't even get the guys name. Stay with the facts.

He w judged dealer to be a serious threat. Thus the gun dealer refused to sell to him and reported him to the authorities. This is the same man who was investigated and cleared by the FBI.

The dealer that turned him in was not the dealer that sold him the weapons. The second dealer turned him in because the was looking for law enforcement grade body armor and was acting suspiciously. Calling the FBI was useless because they didn't even get the guys name. Stay with the facts.
The gun dealer refused to sell him gear and he reported the terrorist. Thus the dealer was able to spot the killer underneath. Seriously, the FBI could use this dealers talent, as they can't spot squat.

The gun dealer refused to sell him gear and he reported the terrorist. Thus the dealer was able to spot the killer underneath. Seriously, the FBI could use this dealers talent, as they can't spot squat.

The dealer evidently wasn't that talented, he didn't figure out a way to get the shooters name, he just refused the sale.

The dealer evidently wasn't that talented, he didn't figure out a way to get the shooters name, he just refused the sale.
The gun dealer did a service to the USA. And I thank him for it

I agree, he was right in refusing the sale. If anyone screwed up it was the FBI, they could have gotten the surveillance photos and ran them through facial recognition software to identify him. But then again, hind sight is always 20/20, Monday morning quarterbacks have unblemished records.

I agree, he was right in refusing the sale. If anyone screwed up it was the FBI, they could have gotten the surveillance photos and ran them through facial recognition software to identify him. But then again, hind sight is always 20/20, Monday morning quarterbacks have unblemished records.

The amount of preexisting information on this shooter makes this shooting a problem with law enforcement at some or every level. The FBI needs to take responsibility, they should be disbanded in favor of boy scouts if this is how safe they will make us. That said, this is the effect that ISIS is going for, so they are succeeding not failing as Obama says.

Before the Libs get all their new regulations and new laws passed...
Can we take a few moments,maybe a bit longer to find out what went wrong here.

A lot of people saw something and actually said something.
And the FBI was all over this guy and walked away.

Thanks to the actions of Democrats in congress yesterday, the Right has screwed itself. Laws are being changed.

So it's right, now, to defy the 2nd Amendment?

lol, Islamophobia derangement syndrome has some hilarious symptoms.

Forum List

Back