Why did the FBI led by Jim Comey allow a known terrorist to buy assault rifles

"Why did the FBI led by Jim Comey allow a known terrorist to buy assault rifles?"

Maybe.....

- They are spread so thin investigating the 1,000 cases involving ISIS in the US, and the problem of hundreds of UN-vetted Syrian 'refugees' coming in every day that they missed this one.

- Having to deal with Hillary's illegal activities on top of all their other duties is too distracting / much of a burden.

- They are being handcuffed by a President, AG, and DHS who believe - despite an Islamic Extremist just perpetrating the US's largest terrorist mass shooting in the US - that AMERICANS (Conservatives) are the biggest threat (that and Global Warming) we have to look out for.

** To work for the DHS, Mateen had to go through an extensive background check...proving once again Obama HAS NO 'vetting process' capable of finding terrorists / extremists and/or protecting Americans.

** Adding fuel to the fire of which the FBI / DHS finds itself standing in the middle is WHY did this administration not detain Mateen's wife? After interviewing her, they failed to keep tabs on her, and now she has disappeared....and now they know Mateen and his wife were texting each other while he was slaughtering people in the club.

Mateen was a known terrorist? Can you be a terrorist before the the fact (of committing a terrorist act)?
Mateen was reported for making terroristic threats, so he was already known to the FBI as decent Americans reported him

Were they criminal? Why wasn't he arrested?
The FBI investigated and no he was not arrested, this is the question, why? Omar Mateen, Terrorist Who Attacked Orlando Gay Club, Had Been Investigated by FBI

"Why did the FBI led by Jim Comey allow a known terrorist to buy assault rifles?"

Maybe.....

- They are spread so thin investigating the 1,000 cases involving ISIS in the US, and the problem of hundreds of UN-vetted Syrian 'refugees' coming in every day that they missed this one.

- Having to deal with Hillary's illegal activities on top of all their other duties is too distracting / much of a burden.

- They are being handcuffed by a President, AG, and DHS who believe - despite an Islamic Extremist just perpetrating the US's largest terrorist mass shooting in the US - that AMERICANS (Conservatives) are the biggest threat (that and Global Warming) we have to look out for.

** To work for the DHS, Mateen had to go through an extensive background check...proving once again Obama HAS NO 'vetting process' capable of finding terrorists / extremists and/or protecting Americans.

** Adding fuel to the fire of which the FBI / DHS finds itself standing in the middle is WHY did this administration not detain Mateen's wife? After interviewing her, they failed to keep tabs on her, and now she has disappeared....and now they know Mateen and his wife were texting each other while he was slaughtering people in the club.

If this woman is really missing and not in custody, the FBI needs to be shut down and replaced by high school kids...................

Mateen was a known terrorist? Can you be a terrorist before the the fact (of committing a terrorist act)?
Mateen was reported for making terroristic threats, so he was already known to the FBI as decent Americans reported him

The FBI investigated and no he was not arrested, this is the question, why? Omar Mateen, Terrorist Who Attacked Orlando Gay Club, Had Been Investigated by FBI

I'm wondering why you've suddenly decided that mere suspicions are enough to deny someone the right to buy a gun.

I'm wondering why you've suddenly decided that mere suspicions are enough to deny someone the right to buy a gun.
I am wondering why you are not outraged that this terrorist was allowed to buy a gun?

I am wondering why you are not outraged that this terrorist was allowed to buy a gun?

I'm wondering why you're too stupid to fathom the Bill of Rights and due process.

genetics? education? or both?

I'm wondering why you're too stupid to fathom the Bill of Rights and due process.

genetics? education? or both?
The bill of Rights was created to keep Americans safe from foreign enemies, not to enable mass killings of innocent Americans

It wasn't determined that he was a terrorist when he bought it.

Are you willing to deny gun rights to people who are suspicious?

Background checks should include any checks for ties or allegiances to enemies of the State. Who could have a problem with that?

It wasn't determined that he was a terrorist when he bought it.

Are you willing to deny gun rights to people who are suspicious?
It wasn't determined that he was a terrorist when a gun dealer refused to sell him ammo as well. So did the gun dealer do the wrong thing?

Background checks should include any checks for ties or allegiances to enemies of the State. Who could have a problem with that?

Everyone who wants to leave loopholes in the background check laws, which includes most of the RW'ers on this forum.

exactly ... whine about their rights when anyone mentions checking up on buyers, then whine and raise hell when they dont.

.... noticing they automatically blame Obama

Everyone who wants to leave loopholes in the background check laws, which includes most of the RW'ers on this forum.

I'm trying to close gaps. If I go to start the process of buying a gun today, I have nothing to hide or worry even under the most stringent background checks.

The FBI was too busy looking at Tea Party folks

Wrong. The FBI has arrested people for supporting ISIS short of actually committing acts of terror.

Riiiiiiiight. Because Obama told you so

Let's start here

Edgewood man accused of supporting ISIS

to prove you're full of shit.

They should arrest Val Jarrett and Obama for supporting ISIS

They should arrest you for a bad Trump impersonation.

Forum List

Back