Why did the Indians agree to go to the reservations?

The cavalry has never and nowhere been disciplined at all. It's the reason why knights politic system was free

The US Cavalry was disciplined, both in fighting and in maneuvers on horseback.
The Heavy Horse Cavalry in Europe was very disciplined.

No one said any such thing. But if someone is a cowboy, they herd and work with cattle. The Comanche did not do that.
where is the evidence that the Comanches did not have cows?

By the way, how do they explain that the horse died out and the cow did not die out?

This is not a real cavalry, such units were formed from slaves, it was only in modern times.

The US Cavalry was not formed from slaves.

Jeez you have no shame at all in posting bullshit.

The Wounded Knee Massacre was the right thing to do.
The Sioux were bloodthirsty and killed off the the other plains tribes.
The Comanche were cowboys.
The US Cavalry was formed from slaves.

All of those statements are absolutely untrue.

Did the Indians of Montana take over the rodeo from the British peasants? And where did the British peasants get the rodeo from?

where is the evidence that the Comanches did not have cows?

By the way, how do they explain that the horse died out and the cow did not die out?

You want evidence that someone did NOT have cows? lmao!!

You cannot prove a negative like that. You called them cowboys. You need to prove they had cows. And enough of them to need cowboys.

All you are doing here is continuing to change the subject to avoid being ridiculed for your ignorance.

I do not have the patience to try and educate you.

And you called the Sioux "bloodthirsty"? The Sioux were terrified of the Comanche, despite the fact that the Sioux outnumbered them. The Comanche were probably the only tribe that was never put on a reservation.
One does not interfere. In India, the bloodsuckers(pishachas, krovyadas and so on) were also afraid of the Aryans, because Aryans killed them.

Aren't criminals afraid of the police? What a dumbass you are. Bloodthirsty doesn't mean strong. Dogs do not differ in strength, they are strong in packs. By the way, the Sioux were just engaged in "dog" hunting, they drove bison.

Last edited:
All you are doing here is continuing to change the subject to avoid being ridiculed for your ignorance.

I do not have the patience to try and educate you.
I'm not interested in any "literacy", it's nothing more than brainwashing the feds. I follow the scientific method of research

You want evidence that someone did NOT have cows? lmao!!

You cannot prove a negative like that. You called them cowboys. You need to prove they had cows. And enough of them to need cowboys.
They were more likely to have cows than they were not, because they ran cattle anyway, and a cow usually produces more milk than a horse, or am I wrong? Why then didn't they domesticate the cow if they already knew how to handle large animals?

There is also some confusion with the Apaches. They believe that they are related to the Navajo in language, but they do not look like Eskimos, they are clearly a different people.
1603484756_arhiv_005.jpg

Forum List

Back