Why did they stop counting votes?

Answer the damned question.

You should know by now that the democrats can't because they can't think up of a good enough lie and they know we wouldn't believe it anyways so they avoid answering the question altogether.

Again, why was the counting stopped for the first time in US history, and in five key battleground states at the same time?

And why did they block the view of GOP ballot watchers?.... and then sent them home on a lie about a plumbing issue...
everyone is beginning to see that the 2020 election was not kosher.... that something rotten took place...
Eventually the truth will come out and when it does I wouldn't want to be a democrat office holder or voter....

Again, why was the counting stopped for the first time in US history, and in five key battleground states at the same time?

I've tried to answer the question. Why not dictate an answer to your question? I promise to agree!

How about this?

Trump's count was increasing and he would have won.

And why did they block the view of GOP ballot watchers?.... and then sent them home on a lie about a plumbing issue...
everyone is beginning to see that the 2020 election was not kosher.... that something rotten took place...
Eventually the truth will come out and when it does I wouldn't want to be a democrat office holder or voter....
Is the stolen election claim growing more popular, as you suggest?

Is the time coming soon when Trump can call for violence? That appears to be the only way he can take his presidency back.

Will Biden call out the military to protect his stolen presidency, will the military heed Biden's call?

I heard someone ask the question, why did certain states stop counting votes during the controversial 2020 election?

This was the first time counting had ever stopped, and they all stopped in key battleground states that won the election for Biden

Moreover, before they stopped counting, Trump was winning, but they then stopped, and when everyone woke up in the morning Biden was President.

It is a fair question that I don't even see the GOP asking

Does everyone think that the GOP was in on this since they don't seem to be asking this question?
File this under, "How many times do we have to go over the same BULLSHIT?!?!". :auiqs.jpg:

See my “words liberals have changed” in current events”
Counting is one of those words. At about 2am the counting was “stopped” At about 4am the “counting” resumed but a 500k vote swing had occurred between 2-4pm. Now listen to this-the “ explanation ” is they Did Stop counting but those were “old votes” that hadn’t arrived by 2am but did arrive between 2-4am and were added with vast majority being for Biden

Now in the real, fact based world if something has “stoped” and in this case counting had stopped that means that NO votes were added to Anybodys tally between 2-4am .

This language manipulation and alteration is a dishonest travesty
It does not convince me the election was stolen but it does convince me that this one occurrence was handled incorrectly or fraudulently

Last edited:
Is the stolen election claim growing more popular, as you suggest?

Is the time coming soon when Trump can call for violence? That appears to be the only way he can take his presidency back.

Will Biden call out the military to protect his stolen presidency, will the military heed Biden's call?
More people from both parties are starting to ask questions about the 2020 election.... look at the polls.... if you can find one.... bad polling news for dems don't get reported as much....

And this...

And this..

How many times we gonna keep recycling this bullshit?
He lost. He ain't coming back. And you are in REAL danger of pissing away all the advantage you had leading up to the midterms.

More people from both parties are starting to ask questions about the 2020 election.... look at the polls.... if you can find one.... bad polling news for dems don't get reported as much....
How about you finding a poll for me that is favourable to Trump's claim of him winning the election?

I'll at least weigh the credibility and respond with my honest opinion.

That shouldn't be very hard to do if you have confidence in your position.

Look. a lying moron . That's all they ever do. Trump never has and never will call for violence

, that's the left . Moron .
Alright then, I'll take it back. Trump will never call for violence

And for the benefit of your fellow Trump supporters who claim he will, I'll take both positions.

You've been warned about your childish behaviour.

How about you finding a poll for me that is favourable to Trump's claim of him winning the election?

I'll at least weigh the credibility and respond with my honest opinion.

That shouldn't be very hard to do if you have confidence in your position.

You didn't state your preference and so I'll choose the last one. My response is: I'll accept it as the truth, with caution and reservations.

My reservation would be that it may not be accurate at 56%, due to it not being a question that would bring accurate and unbiased results. And the 'cheating' alluded to isn't specific enough to suggest that Trump won.

However, keep in mind that I've accepted it as it being at least a debating point to acknowledge.

You didn't state your preference and so I'll choose the last one. My response is: I'll accept it as the truth, with caution and reservations.

My reservation would be that it may not be accurate at 56%, due to it not being a question that would bring accurate and unbiased results. And the 'cheating' alluded to isn't specific enough to suggest that Trump won.

However, keep in mind that I've accepted it as it being at least a debating point to acknowledge.
The number started out at 40% in America... now at 56% and growing... but not just here in the USA... the numbers from other nations are larger than 56%.... more truth comes out every day just because its not reported anywhere in American news media doesn't mean people aren't seeing it....

This one at 40% could be quite accurate and so I'll accept it again with some caution at least, due to changing Trump fortunes.
Do your own research don't rely solely on American media sources... none of them even FOX wants to touch this issue... that says it all to me.... they know what happened....

Forum List

Back