Why Did Trump Take Those Documents Home In The First Place?

There is good and bad here.

I kinda sorta suspected that the above was the OP's intention.
And I think all posters on this thread can acknowledge that 'MarcATL' demonstrated the effectiveness of his tactic.

That is a recognition that the OP accomplished what he intended.

However, not all is that beneficial.

And I mean by that, nobody here can be surprised that the vulgar, the nutjob, the jackass nature of some partisan politicos of this venue would be showcased --- to our disappointment.

So yes, the poster did show us. But, to be frank, everybody here has seen the same jackassery response in the same jackass manner as before.

Still, let us concentrate on the 'effective' part. And thank poster 'Marc.'
And I think all posters on this thread can acknowledge that 'MarcATL' demonstrated the effectiveness of his tactic.

proving he didn't check to see if there were previous threads on the topic.

yup

he proved that.

Does anyone know or would wager to guess?

What good reason would he have, to have classified documents in his unsecured living quarters?
It appears that EVERY President has taken Classified Documents with them. It’s their right to have them Unclassified. Who said the documents were in unsecured living quarters? Please tell us why they went through Ms. Trump’s wardrobe, why they are NOW admitting they took documents they should NOT have taken, etc. etc

It appears that EVERY President has taken Classified Documents with them. It’s their right to have them Unclassified. Who said the documents were in unsecured living quarters? Please tell us why they went through Ms. Trump’s wardrobe, why they are NOW admitting they took documents they should NOT have taken, etc. etc
What's "etc, etc?" lol!!! This is yet another tell-tale sign of a partisan liar! More vague BS.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMoreCultureWarBS

The point is....you abysmal lying moron....I answered it PERFECTLY. You just don't like the truth.
There was nothing in that screed about WHY the Orange Blob took the docs.

But prove me wrong. Quote those parts

There was nothing in that screed about WHY the Orange Blob took the docs.

A). You have no idea what was taken. Every president takes documents.

B). Whatever was there was approved for storage by the National Archives.

C). Only TRUMP can say why he took anything or what was there, the ONE MAN no media has bothered to interview! Maybe he'll say something about it at his rally this Saturday.

So once again, bone-head, you're a lying partisan idiot loser.

That doesn't answer the question does it moron.

It absolutely does, idiot. It answers the question that nobody but Trump and the FBI know what was really taken and that only Trump can say what he had there and WHY, making it impossible for anyone else to say. Glad we settled that.

What a narrow-minded nitwit asshole loser you are.

It absolutely does, idiot. It answers the question that nobody but Trump and the FBI know what was really taken and that only Trump can say what he had there and WHY, making it impossible for anyone else to say. Glad we settled that.

What a narrow-minded nitwit asshole loser you are.
So your answer to why Trump stole those docs is that it is knowable to only Trump?

Batcrap crazy is not an answer

Possible reasons:

1. Trump wanted to sell them.
2. Trump wanted to blackmail/extort people with them.
3. Trump was being blackmailed/extorted.
4. He wanted to impress guests with them.
5. He wanted to show that nobody could boss him around.
6. He was too senile to understand that the documents didn't belong to him.
7. He wanted to use them as insurance against prosecution -- "Stay away, or I'll show these to everyone!"

I think it's a combination of all-of-the-above.

Possible reasons:

1. Trump wanted to sell them.
2. Trump wanted to blackmail/extort people with them.
3. Trump was being blackmailed/extorted.
4. He wanted to impress guests with them.
5. He wanted to show that nobody could boss him around.
6. He was too senile to understand that the documents didn't belong to him.
7. He wanted to use them as insurance against prosecution -- "Stay away, or I'll show these to everyone!"

I think it's a combination of all-of-the-above.
And none of those things are good.

So your answer to why Trump stole those docs is that it is knowable to only Trump?

Know anyone else who can say why he had any particular documents there, asshole?

Maybe the Amazing Kreskin knows. :smoke:

And again, you don't know that he "stole" anything. That is just so much ass wind out of the thinking end of your brain.

Trump boxed up none of that stuff, another agency packs all that stuff and ships it to his home.

But thanks for showing again what a total idiot brainwashed douchbag you are.

Forum List

Back