Why Did Trump Take Those Documents Home In The First Place?

Partisan, so do the packers have free reign in the White House to just pick up anything they see and want to put in the moving trucks w/o supervision and clearance from the top or nah?
marc i asked you if trump did his own packing,im betting no.......and you one of the most partisan posters on this board calling me one...can you prove i am one?...try answering that....

marc i asked you if trump did his own packing,im betting no.......and you one of the most partisan posters on this board calling me one...can you prove i am one?...try answering that....
Partisan, do the packers have free reign in the White House to just pick up anything they see and want to put in the moving trucks w/o supervision and clearance from the top or nah?

And I'll answer that partisan BS "question" right after you prove how I'm the biggest one on the board.

Partisan, do the packers have free reign in the White House to just pick up anything they see and want to put in the moving trucks w/o supervision and clearance from the top or nah?

And I'll answer that partisan BS "question" right after you prove how I'm the biggest one on the board.
What do you believe you are emphasizing when you bold every other word?

Are the random words in bold in that mindless word salad supposed to impress anyone? Or what? :dunno:

I believe in letting them show their craziness. Let the world see.

There is good and bad here.

I kinda sorta suspected that the above was the OP's intention.
And I think all posters on this thread can acknowledge that 'MarcATL' demonstrated the effectiveness of his tactic.

That is a recognition that the OP accomplished what he intended.
However, not all is that beneficial.

And I mean by that, nobody here can be surprised that the vulgar, the nutjob, the jackass nature of some partisan politicos of this venue would be showcased --- to our disappointment.

So yes, the poster did show us. But, to be frank, everybody here has seen the same jackassery response in the same jackass manner as before.

Still, let us concentrate on the 'effective' part. And thank poster 'Marc.'

Forum List

Back