Why Did Trump Take Those Documents Home In The First Place?

Partisan, do the packers have free reign in the White House to just pick up anything they see and want to put in the moving trucks w/o supervision and clearance from the top or nah?

And I'll answer that partisan BS "question" right after you prove how I'm the biggest one on the board.
i didnt say you were the biggest ....maybe top ten.....your turn.....

Does anyone know or would wager to guess?

What good reason would he have, to have classified documents in his unsecured living quarters?
Like the Clinton private unsecured at home server? The one that contained top secret information? Or the bill Clinton hidden government tapes in his sock drawer?

Like the Clinton private unsecured at home server? The one that contained top secret information?
The one you sons-of-bitches screamed to "lock her up" for? Yes!

So are you going to scream to lock up Trump now?

Right, but where's your proof? That was what I asked.
geezus marc read your fucking posts.....how often do you say anything negative about the left as compared to the right?.....there was a thread here a while back were posters were getting on bidens border fuckup....you were in that thread disagreeing with those posters....making excuses for the pres and his VP.....

geezus marc read your fucking posts.....how often do you say anything negative about the left as compared to the right?.....there was a thread here a while back were posters were getting on bidens border fuckup....you were in that thread disagreeing with those posters....making excuses for the pres and his VP.....
OK, good!

Well, the same applies to you.

How often do you say anything negative about the right?

And BTW, I bash the left plenty on here, well, Democrats, as there's no real left in the mainstream media.

We have two rightwing parties in America, one is center right, and one is far right heading, no careening, to fascism.

OK, good!

Well, the same applies to you.

How often do you say anything negative about the right?

And BTW, I bash the left plenty on here, well, Democrats, as there's no real left in the mainstream media.

We have two rightwing parties in America, one is center right, and one is far right heading, no careening, to fascism.
i have said the republicans should go straight to hell plenty of times around here...i have said trump is a big mouth asshole plenty of times...my problem is with the die hard party people on both sides.....they are both destroying this country with their petty tit for tat bullshit....fuck those people to hell....

What kind of idiot thinks a wealthy, ex-POTUS lives in an unsecured home?
Rhetorical question.
As I said, you know a MFer is lying when all they have is stupid conjecture.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsCultureWarBS

i have said the republicans should go straight to hell plenty of times around here...i have said trump is a big mouth asshole plenty of times...my problem is with the die hard party people on both sides.....they are both destroying this country with their petty tit for tat bullshit....fuck those people to hell....
Then I guess we're both fairly independent fellas on this board.

Why Did Trump Take Those Documents Home In The First Place?​

Another idiotic Marc The Mod Wannabe Thread.
  • We don't know what Trump had in those boxes.
  • We only have the word of the FBI who seized them after not allowing ANYONE in the house, even Trump's attorneys, to supervise what was gone through or taken.
  • Now we know the warrant was incredibly unusually wide open and unspecific to taking anything.
  • Now we know they took many things that were not within the scope of the warrant.
  • Now we know that the same people who covered up for Hunter Biden are telling us there were nuclear secrets there, yet there couldn't have been, meantime, many private and personal records of Trump's none of the FBIs business were seized and looked at.
  • Now we know many within the FBI have come forward appalled at the FBI's actions.
Obviously, they broke in, ordered by Biden and the DNC, to seize records while Trump was out of town to find any and everything possible to bust up his MAGA movement and tried to hang him for the J6 protest over an illegal election.

Partisan, do the packers have free reign in the White House to just pick up anything they see and want to put in the moving trucks w/o supervision and clearance from the top or nah?

And I'll answer that partisan BS "question" right after you prove how I'm the biggest one on the board.
All we have to do is read your posts and laugh our asses off at your low IQ.

Not a single Trumper has even tried to answer the question posed in the OP.

Why did Trump steal those docs and refuse to surrender them?
check Any of the other thread on this same topic.

Forum List

Back