Why Did?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
The site liberals miss attacking this Trump backer? Why did they not call him an old white cracker? Why did they not posts attacks on him? Why did they not call him a racist?

Why did they not attack his wife or children? Well since they did not post about him allow me. Ladies and gentlemen the second most well known sheriff in America....

I'm getting angry (again) and ashamed to be in USA. I just saw Adult humans Writing a post Where he convinced his son and his self to vote for Hillary because Trump said Saddam was a savior or something? Another board, some know it all is attacking me. Yep, I forking hate it. Sheriff Clarke is true American hero. Don't do it tonight tiny tim, I'm about to snap!

The site liberals miss attacking this Trump backer? Why did they not call him an old white cracker? Why did they not posts attacks on him? Why did they not call him a racist?

Why did they not attack his wife or children? Well since they did not post about him allow me. Ladies and gentlemen the second most well known sheriff in America....

The second most well-known sheriff in America?

ROTFLMAO!

Never heard of him.

And you only heard of him five minutes before you posted this. LOL.

You're a fucking idiot.

I'm getting angry (again) and ashamed to be in USA. I just saw Adult humans Writing a post Where he convinced his son and his self to vote for Hillary because Trump said Saddam was a savior or something? Another board, some know it all is attacking me. Yep, I forking hate it. Sheriff Clarke is true American hero. Don't do it tonight tiny tim, I'm about to snap!
Board wars are getting ready to break out all over the net.

ROTFLMAO!

Never heard of him.

You're a fucking idiot.

Sheriff Clarke has given interviews both national AND international for years. He has spoken local here in Maricopa county alongside our Sheriff Arpiao.

Actually you must be in the dark. I've known of him for a few years now, myself.

ROTFLMAO!

Never heard of him.

You're a fucking idiot.

He's crazy.
And you base that on what you f#cking moron?

All the crazy shit he says .

And then there's that crazy outfit . Is he General of the Police.
Back to ignore for you. This is what the 3rd time?
LIFE.

Wow. A two-word analysis and you're running away to Ignore huh Pinks?

Some debater you turned out to be. I want my money back.
He has been there before and tops the list of many here. Besides you do not debate stupid, you "off" it.

The guy's a trip. One of our greats.

Forum List

Back