" Why didn't he do it while he was President?"

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Donald Trump ran his mouth today about the prisoner swap. Trump said he could do it without concessions. And I'm sure these amnesia riddled Trump supporters will repeat Trumps claims. They seem to forget that he was president when some of these guys were in Russia. Trump was such a strong powerful leader and Putin was so scared of Trump that he held Americans in prisons for no reason while Trump was in office. Like Biden said:

Biden, Trump trade barbs over Russia prisoner swap

President Biden traded barbs with former President Trump Thursday over the dramatic prisoner swap with Russia that freed several Americans, including journalist Evan Gershkovich and Paul Whelan.

Taking a victory lap after sealing the complicated deal, Biden mocked Trump when a reporter asked about the Republican presidential nominee’s insistence that only he could secure the prisoners’ release.

“Why didn’t he do it when he was president?” Biden said as he wrapped up a press briefing, referring to Whelan, who was jailed in 2018 when Trump was in the White House.

Last edited:
Donald Trump ran his mouth today about the prisoner swap. Trump sad he coud do it without concssions. And I'm sure these amnesa ridded Trump supporters will repeat Trumps claims. They seem to forget that he was president when some of these guys were in Russia. Trump was such a strong powerful leader and Putin was so scared of Trump that he held Americans in prisons forn reason while Trump was in office. Like Biden said:

President Biden traded barbs with former President Trump Thursday over the dramatic prisoner swap with Russia that freed several Americans, including journalist Evan Gershkovich and Paul Whelan.

Taking a victory lap after sealing the complicated deal, Biden mocked Trump when a reporter asked about the Republican presidential nominee’s insistence that only he could secure the prisoners’ release.

“Why didn’t he do it when he was president?” Biden said as he wrapped up a press briefing, referring to Whelan, who was jailed in 2018 when Trump was in the White House.

Bub...Trump is lying scum. But he is better than a filthy commie dem...just.

trump epstein 4.55.gif

Donald Trump ran his mouth today about the prisoner swap. Trump sad he coud do it without concssions. And I'm sure these amnesa ridded Trump supporters will repeat Trumps claims. They seem to forget that he was president when some of these guys were in Russia. Trump was such a strong powerful leader and Putin was so scared of Trump that he held Americans in prisons forn reason while Trump was in office. Like Biden said:

Putin clearly wants Harris in the WH. He only invades when weak democrats are in the WH

Putin <3 Harris! Biden gave him the go ahead to invade Ukraine

Last edited:
Why didn't Trump build the wall when he was president?

Why didn't Trump repeal and replace Obamacare when he was president?

Why didn't Trump balance the budget and pay down the debt when he was president?

Why didn't Trump bring back coal jobs when he was president?

Why didn't Trump pass an infrastructure bill when he was president?

All these big promises he made and he didn't fulfill them? Why?

Because he's a fat liar, that's why.

why didnt he do many of those things you guys are saying he will do if he gets back in?...

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
why didnt he do many of those things you guys are saying he will do if he gets back in?...
When Trump is on the sidelines, he snipes like a total asshole.

He sniped at Obama the whole time.

And boy did those tweets come back to bite him in the ass.

Trump sniped at Obama for going through 3 Chiefs of Staff. Then Trump ended up going through FOUR.

Trump sniped at Obama for his golfing. Then Trump ended up golfing for one third of his presidency.

Trump sniped at Obama's spending, then went on to increase the debt by $8 trillion in half the time it took Obama.

It's easy to be a sniping fucktard from the sidelines and that's what Trump still does.

Trump had a Republican Congress his first two years, and this is my favorite Trump tweet:

trump-tweet-complaints-bs-responsibility.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Trump sniped at Obama for going through 3 Chiefs of Staff. Then Trump ended up going through FOUR.

Trump sniped at Obama for his golfing. Then Trump ended up golfing for one third of his presidency.

Trump sniped at Obama's spending, then went on to increase the debt by $8 trillion in half the time it took Obama.

It's easy to be a sniping fucktard from the sidelines and that's what Trump still does.

Trump had a Republican Congress his first two years, and this is my favorite Trump tweet:

Backseat driver.

that didnt answer the question did it?....

You have been shown the people who stopped Trump from doing dictator shit the first time. And if Trump gets in this time, he won't be hiring such people. So you just keep on believing that the ONLY president in U.S. history to try overthrowing an election won't try to be a dictator if he gets another chance.

You have been shown the people who stopped Trump from doing dictator shit the first time. And if Trump gets in this time, he won't be hiring such people. So you just keep on believing that the ONLY president in U.S. history to try overthrowing an election won't try to be a dictator if he gets another chance.
if you say so....

Trump should throw in the towel. Some are calling his latest spew "self-sabotage" and "self-immolation" and it's only going to get worse. Poor MAGA, I will not weep for you while you follow Trump to his grave.

Trump should throw in the towel. Some are calling his latest spew "self-sabotage" and "self-immolation" and it's only going to get worse. Poor MAGA, I will not weep for you while you follow Trump to his grave.
Its going to be a slaughter in the US House.

Its going to be a slaughter in the US House.
Harris is correct "We deserve better"

A friend who really knows his politics explains polling as a media racehorse event. Always neck and neck to get viewers and believers. The reality is Ms. Harris is probably polling around 70%.
That will be the bigger slaughter.

The short answer is that Putin wouldn't cooperate with the Trump administration regardless of the media propaganda that portrayed Trump as engaging in "collusion". Russia doesn't want a strong president and that's why Putin picked the last four months to cooperate with a pushover administration.

Forum List

Back