Why didn't House Democrats follow normal protocol to call impeachment witnesses?

After 6 year of endlessly investigating every leaf that fell under Obama, they found no evidence of any of that. Obama even deferred to McConnell's objection to announcing that Russia was trying to interfere.

You mean Blackmailing a foreign leader to publicly announce that his country was investigation Trump's main rival, and the DNC Server hack being done by Ukraine to favor Hillary. Yeah, that's just not okay. That corrupt.

Yet the foreign leader in question has repeatedly stated that he didn't feel pressured? How do you explain that? Trump asked what he did as a favor. You on the left have attempted to make it "blackmail" or "extortion" because you were trying to make it an impeachable offense!

Everything was contingent on the new President publicly announcing the investigations Trumpybear wanted.
When did he publicly announce it? Link?

He didn't have to. Trumpybear got busted and the aid, which was being illegally withheld, was finally released.

I bet that pissed him off too. "I'm the President damn it, I should be able to do what I want!"
It isn’t illegal to withhold aid, fk son

" the White House violated what’s known as the Impoundment Control Act (ICA).

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the report said. “OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA)...Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.”

GAO finds Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid

There is no video of Biden blackmailing anyone on behalf of his son, much less coercing the Ukraine investigating his political rivals like ol'Trumpybear did. Where do you guys come up with this shit?

Enjoy the corruption. It makes Putinbear smile.
Biden bragged about pressuring the Ukraines by withholding money

OMG the horror!

What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor
from your own fking link..

But it's not unusual for Ukrainian companies to bring on high-profile people from the West in an effort to burnish their image and gain influence, Pifer said.

money for name. can't make it up!!! there you go.

So it's a common practice in Ukraine. That is there is no law preventing companies from hiring high profile people. Likewise, no law in the US prevents the offspring of any politician from benefiting from their names by taking a position offered unless some evidence says otherwise. Has the Trumpyubear offer any evidence for this type of corruption involving the Bidens?
VP son. Sorry son that’s a conflict of interest in our country! Excuse me. That’s illegal

Prove it by citing the US law Hunter broke by accepting the position.

OMG the horror!

But it's not unusual for Ukrainian companies to bring on high-profile people from the West in an effort to burnish their image and gain influence, Pifer said.

So it's a common practice in Ukraine. That is there is no law preventing companies from hiring high profile people. Likewise, no law in the US prevents the offspring of any politician from benefiting from their names by taking a position offered unless some evidence says otherwise. Has the Trumpyubear offer any evidence for this type of corruption involving the Bidens?
VP son. Sorry son that’s a conflict of interest in our country! Excuse me. That’s illegal

The irony is that the derelict son faces no legal penalties

Its his dad the fake coal miners son who will pay the price with the voters

Yet the foreign leader in question has repeatedly stated that he didn't feel pressured? How do you explain that? Trump asked what he did as a favor. You on the left have attempted to make it "blackmail" or "extortion" because you were trying to make it an impeachable offense!

Everything was contingent on the new President publicly announcing the investigations Trumpybear wanted.
When did he publicly announce it? Link?

He didn't have to. Trumpybear got busted and the aid, which was being illegally withheld, was finally released.

I bet that pissed him off too. "I'm the President damn it, I should be able to do what I want!"
It isn’t illegal to withhold aid, fk son

" the White House violated what’s known as the Impoundment Control Act (ICA).

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the report said. “OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA)...Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.”

GAO finds Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid
So if the GAO says you broke a law you should be impeached?

Since he broke no law why is that ironic?

The whole country sees the Trumpublicans corruption. Trumpublicans accept the Dirty Don's corrupt nature, they always have. The race is the Democrats to lose.

Nice side step. The fact that withholding the aid was illegal was just a side note and not at all the substance of his corruption.. The intent of his corrupt Ukraine shakedown scheme was to inflict political damage on half the country.

His party is willing to accept that corrupt intent.

Nice side step. The fact that withholding the aid was illegal was just a side note and not at all the substance of his corruption.. The intent of his corrupt Ukraine shakedown scheme was to inflict political damage on half the country.

You claim I side stepped............while side stepping.

Care to answer the question?

Why? The statement I was responding to was "It isn’t illegal to withhold aid, fk son". It was never my contention that withholding the aid illegally rose to the level of impeachable corruption by itself, like demanding a public announcement that the Ukraine was investigating his political rivals did.

Why? The statement I was responding to was "It isn’t illegal to withhold aid, fk son". It was never my contention that withholding the aid illegally rose to the level of impeachable corruption by itself, like demanding a public announcement that the Ukraine was investigating his political rivals did.
Dodge noted.

Link to this "demand"......watch this dodge......:21:

The whole country sees the Trumpublicans corruption. Trumpublicans accept the Dirty Don's corrupt nature, they always have. The race is the Democrats to lose.
I think biden can accomplish corruption with just winks and nods

but his admitted bullying of the ukraines to not prosecute a company that was paying his deadbeat son $83 k a month would be an impeachable offense by the rules of lib la la land

Dodge noted.

Sondland: Trump Cared More About Ukraine Announcing Burisma Investigation Than Actually Doing It

Dodge noted.

Sondland: Trump Cared More About Ukraine Announcing Burisma Investigation Than Actually Doing It
You claimed Trump made a demand.

I don't care about Sondlands feelings about it.

Link to TRUMP'S DEMAND, Moron.

I think biden can accomplish corruption with just winks and nods

but his admitted bullying of the ukraines to not prosecute a company that was paying his deadbeat son $83 k a month would be an impeachable offense by the rules of lib la la land

The competing narrative to that Russian propaganda is that the prosecutor whom the EU, the IMF and with bipartisan support from Congress the President, all wanted removed for lack of corruption prosecution, including Burisma. Since the corruption investigation covered a time period before the fall of the Russian backed government, a full two years before Hunter was offered a job, the whole Hunter Biden/ Bursisma Corruption is a loose tangential connection, or a red herring.

Dodge noted.

Dodge noted.

No demand in that video.

STRIKE 2!

You have one more chance................

OMG the horror!

The only thing Hunter "broke" by taking that payoff money from Burisma was his father's rather slim chances of ever being President! Joe Biden should have known better but then again when you've got a useless drug addict for a son and he needs money to fuel his habit and pay for his strippers...what's a father to do! Joe Biden's been down this road enough times to probably figure out that he didn't really have a chance at the White House. Sooner or later he ALWAYS says or does something so monumentally stupid that his campaign goes down in flames. Might as well get some money for his troubled son before the inevitable happens once again.

Last edited:

The only thing Hunter "broke" by taking that payoff money from Burisma was his father's rather slim chances of ever being President! Joe Biden should have known better but then again when you've got a useless drug addict for a son and he needs money to fuel his habit and pay for his strippers...what's a father to do! Joe Biden's been down this road enough times to probably figure out that he didn't really have a chance at the White House. Sooner or later he ALWAYS says or does something so monumentally stupid that his campaign goes down in flames. Might as well get some money for his troubled son before the inevitable happens once again.

Got it, so when you can't prove that any law was broken in the Ukraine or in the US, just get down and dirty and start smearing the candidates and their children and hope that generates enough hate. Trumpublican SOP I guess.

Got it, so when you can't prove that any law was broken in the Ukraine or in the US, just get down and dirty and start smearing the candidates and their children and hope that generates enough hate. Trumpublican SOP I guess.
Irony, meet Boo Boo

joe wanted the money, are you kidding me? you think son got it? hahahahahahahaha

We know what Trumpybear did and why. We know Trumpublicans in the Senate will never convict ol'Trumpybear no matter who appears or what they say. Getting Trumpublican hypocrisy front an center and bashing their candidates with it till November is the only alternative.

Enjoy the show.

Uh...did you answer the question in the OP ?
you know trump has them, when they have to say his name on every post. trump, trump, trump.....you betcha!!!!

Forum List

Back