why didn't obama toss chinese diplomats for OPM?

Hacking goes on ALL the time. Our government is subjected to it 24/7/365. For the Dems to bitch about this and claim Russia influenced the election, is absurd. Of course Russia was hacking not only the idiot John PASSWORD Podesta and the DNC, but everyone they could. Is it their fault the Ds are sloppy?

100,000 times a day!!!

Ex-Pentagon chief: Iran, China or Russia may have gotten to Clinton server
“Given the fact that the Pentagon acknowledges that they get attacked about 100,000 times a day, I think the odds are pretty high,” he said Thursday during an interview on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.”

Hacking goes on ALL the time. Our government is subjected to it 24/7/365. For the Dems to bitch about this and claim Russia influenced the election, is absurd. Of course Russia was hacking not only the idiot John PASSWORD Podesta and the DNC, but everyone they could. Is it their fault the Ds are sloppy?

100,000 times a day!!!

“Given the fact that the Pentagon acknowledges that they get attacked about 100,000 times a day, I think the odds are pretty high,” he said Thursday during an interview on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.”
So what should we do about this? I am a little disappointed that you think the RNC was too secure to be tapped and it smacks of the pride, (read over-confidence) that goeth before the fall. And if the Pentagon and State get hacked 100,000 times a day, what's your beef about a private server? Further, it would help if you knew what the word "is" means, to quote Bubba. For example, many like you seem to think the word 'probably' and 'has the potential' means 'is' and 'did for sure', then act accordingly. On a lighter side, my friend, it's kinda funny that the guy (and his zealots) who spent 8 years questioning the legitimacy of President Obama is now frantically flopping around defending the legitimacy of his own election, mainly by denying what is 'probably' and 'potentially' true as claimed by every intel agency in the land. I'm sure you must see the humor in that.

100,000 times a day!!!

So what should we do about this? I am a little disappointed that you think the RNC was too secure to be tapped and it smacks of the pride, (read over-confidence) that goeth before the fall. And if the Pentagon and State get hacked 100,000 times a day, what's your beef about a private server? Further, it would help if you knew what the word "is" means, to quote Bubba. For example, many like you seem to think the word I t'probably' and 'has the potential' means 'is' and 'did for sure', then act accordingly. On a lighter side, my friend, it's kinda funny that the guy (and his zealots) who spent 8 years questioning the legitimacy of President Obama is now frantically flopping around defending the legitimacy of his own election, mainly by denying what is 'probably' and 'potentially' true as claimed by every intel agency in the land. I'm sure you must see the humor in that.

It is very simple. Hacking is going on all the time. The stinking lying corrupt US gov does it to other nations. All organizations need to take steps to protect their data and systems from hacking. How could the DNC and Mr. Password not know this? Are they stupid?....rhetorical question....

Secondly, we have a huge and expensive government intel bureaucracy in place in the USA. Are they not suppose to protect our election process from outside sources? Once again they FAIL to protect Americans, if the Russians really did do the hacking. Why did the NSA not stop it or warn the idiot Dems?

100,000 times a day!!!

So what should we do about this? I am a little disappointed that you think the RNC was too secure to be tapped and it smacks of the pride, (read over-confidence) that goeth before the fall. And if the Pentagon and State get hacked 100,000 times a day, what's your beef about a private server? Further, it would help if you knew what the word "is" means, to quote Bubba. For example, many like you seem to think the word I t'probably' and 'has the potential' means 'is' and 'did for sure', then act accordingly. On a lighter side, my friend, it's kinda funny that the guy (and his zealots) who spent 8 years questioning the legitimacy of President Obama is now frantically flopping around defending the legitimacy of his own election, mainly by denying what is 'probably' and 'potentially' true as claimed by every intel agency in the land. I'm sure you must see the humor in that.

It is very simple. Hacking is going on all the time. The stinking lying corrupt US gov does it to other nations. All organizations need to take steps to protect their data and systems from hacking. How could the DNC and Mr. Password not know this? Are they stupid?....rhetorical question....

Secondly, we have a huge and expensive government intel bureaucracy in place in the USA. Are they not suppose to protect our election process from outside sources? Once again they FAIL to protect Americans, if the Russians really did do the hacking. Why did the NSA not stop it or warn the idiot Dems?
I asked, you answered. Thank you for disagreeing without the personal insults. I think we will probably seldom agree. It seems like all your opinions are those put out by the Trump campaign, which causes me to wonder about my own and where mine comes from. And I have to ask you when you think the US government became "stinking lying corrupt"? Was it suddenly or was it like boiling the frog, do you think?

100,000 times a day!!!

I asked, you answered. Thank you for disagreeing without the personal insults. I think we will probably seldom agree. It seems like all your opinions are those put out by the Trump campaign, which causes me to wonder about my own and where mine comes from. And I have to ask you when you think the US government became "stinking lying corrupt"? Was it suddenly or was it like boiling the frog, do you think?
I have no hope that Trump will do what he says or be a good POTUS. That said, he is likely much better than the criminal in a pantsuit. At least the MSM will be their jobs with him in office, versus protecting her and lying to the American people to cover up her lies and corruption, as they have done with BO.

The US gov has been stinking lying corrupt for decades...maybe over 100 years. How does 1913 sound to you?

Forum List

Back