Why do black people riot and steal so often?

Cause we hate your cracker asses! :funnyface:

Dude, you are barking up the wrong mother fucking tree...

You are saying black people riot and steal because they hate white people? Which tree should i be barking up? Your comments make no sense.

White people steal shit too, and they can riot... maybe you didn't watch the G20 in Philidelphia.

I got a better question... Why are white people so damn crazy about saying "African-American"? That's too fucking long for anybody to say... just as long as you don't call me ******, I don't really give a shit. I ain't never been to Africa... call me an African-American and I'm liable to call you a fucking moron.

One of my black friends called me ****** a few days ago. I had to laugh out loud.

You are saying black people riot and steal because they hate white people? Which tree should i be barking up? Your comments make no sense.

White people steal shit too, and they can riot... maybe you didn't watch the G20 in Philidelphia.

I got a better question... Why are white people so damn crazy about saying "African-American"? That's too fucking long for anybody to say... just as long as you don't call me ******, I don't really give a shit. I ain't never been to Africa... call me an African-American and I'm liable to call you a fucking moron.

One of my black friends called me ****** a few days ago. I had to laugh out loud.

We slip up some times. But trust me, it's a good thing if he felt comfortable enough around you to say it.

I call everyone a ******, cause it's a funny ass word.

Cause we hate your cracker asses! :funnyface:

Dude, you are barking up the wrong mother fucking tree...

If you were half Chinese could I call you a Chigger.:eusa_whistle:
I used to have a white cap with red letters " HONKEY" for my homeboys back in da rayro biddin daze.We B biddin rayrose fo da Norfuckin Western Rayro N shit
Tyme to go hab my ass a noddahead. Word up ?:confused::confused::tongue:

I used to have a white cap with red letters " HONKEY" for my homeboys back in da rayro biddin daze.We B biddin rayrose fo da Norfuckin Western Rayro N shit

WTF is a rayro?

Great point. Many of friends hate the African-American tag They're Americans plain and simple.

White people didnt come up with the term "African American". Black people came up with it because they had problems with people using the word colored, or even black, sometimes. White people call black people African American only because thats what was requested by black people. Jesse Jackson popularized the term in the late 80's, so your anger over it should be directed at him.

WTF is a rayro?

Man, I'm black and from Detroit and I don't understand half the shit he just said.

Great point. Many of friends hate the African-American tag They're Americans plain and simple.

White people didnt come up with the term "African American". Black people came up with it because they had problems with people using the word colored, or even black, sometimes. White people call black people African American only because thats what was requested by black people. Jesse Jackson popularized the term in the late 80's, so your anger over it should be directed at him.

I ain't Jesse Jackson's bitch... he can say what he wants, but he don't have no control over what I think or do.
I doubt all white people take their orders from Pat Robertson.

I was just in Walgreens and dropped my wallet. I realized it was gone maybe two minutes later but it was nowhere in the store. Someone snagged it that quickly and there wasn't a black person in the store. Go figure.

There goes your theory.

I never said only black people steal. You are debating me over things we all know i didnt say. My theory was only suggesting that the reason black people are almost always the ones responsible in situations where people riot and steal, is because their culture has taken a turn for the worse over the past few decades.

Enough with the racist accusations already. Lets just have a reasonable conversation about this problem in the black community. Certainly white people have issues they need to deal with as well, but that is another thread topic... this one is about why black people steal in masses. We have seen MANY examples of this over the past 10 years, so quit pretending like it doesnt exist. Its dishonest.

WTF is a rayro?

Man, I'm black and from Detroit and I don't understand half the shit he just said.

I got about 90% of it from context, but rayro is throwing me for a loop.

this one is about why black people steal in masses.

Is this really an issue?

I was raised Catholic, and still attend some masses when my parents are in town. No offense, but I rarely see any black people there. Sometimes none. Do they really steal everytime they attend one?

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. If you get your head out of your racist ass, you may notice I was talking about my friends hating that term. Is your alias Jay Canuck?

I ain't Jesse Jackson's bitch... he can say what he wants, but he don't have no control over what I think or do.

Like it or not, Jesse Jackson speaks for black people. Hes made a long living off of doing so. Why be angry at white people for simply doing what was requested by Jesse and MANY other black people at that time?

I was in high school when this term became popularized, and the reason it was popular is because at that time the black communities love for "the motherland" was in full effect. It was all about Africa and you would see patches on clothing in the shape of Africa, and people would wear those Africa shaped medallion things, and they would wear the red, white and green colors in their clothing, also to signify their love for Africa. Take a look at the rap videos from that time. That shit was wildly popular. Watch a few episodes of Fresh Prince of Bellair, they all were into it as well. It was a huge fad at that time and i remember it well since i went to a predominently black school.

Its amazing to me that white people were asked to use such a wordy term to call black people and we complied with that request, and now you pretend as though its their fault and it was a racist agenda. Stuff like this is extremely frustrating.

Last edited:

Like it or not, Jesse Jackson speaks for black people. Hes made a long living off of doing so. Why be angry at white people for simply doing what was requested by Jesse and MANY other black people at that time?

I was in high school when this term became popularized, and the reason it was popular is because at that time the black communities love for "the motherland" was in full effect. It was all about Africa and you would see patches on clothing in the shape of Africa, and people would wear those Africa shaped medallion things, and they would wear the red, white and green colors in their clothing, also to signify their love for Africa. Take a look at the rap videos from that time. That shit was wildly popular.

Its amazing to me that white people were asked to use such a wordy term to call black people and we complied with that request, and now you pretend as though its their fault and it was a racist agenda. Stuff like this is extemely frustrating.

Jesse Jackson don't speak for me... in case you were wondering I am an individual capable of coming up with my own thoughts and ideas.

I was alive when shit was like that, but I never fell for it. I had no love of Africa then, or now. I'm American, and I'm black.

I was trying to inject some humor into the conversation, but your ignorant ass apparently takes that shit personally, so I'll just keep it stone cold serious for the rest of this thread. As long as that's alright with you massa?

Forum List

Back