Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That kind of statement makes it appear that you believe that no matter What that you could personally never achieve at the levels of an Asian. Most self respecting men or women would not devalue themselves that way. Interesting thinking, indeed.

I am talking about averages. The average Oriental IQ is 106. The average white IQ is 100. The average for American blacks is 85. The average for African blacks is 70.

These differences explain differences in average academic achievement and income.

I admire Orientals because of their intelligence and prosperity. Some whites resent them.

Some blacks are of superior intelligence. These are very rare. They usually have children who are much less intelligent than they are because of a well understood genetic process called "reversion to the average."

Do you.typically refer to all Asian people as "Oriental"?

Have you ever visited any countries in Asia or interacted socially with Asian people? Do you realize that many consider the term "Oriental" to be derogatory?
Do you really think he cares?

Let me give you an IQ test monkeyboy.

What word does not fit?

Poem Song Painting Flower
Still stung over that one!!!!

LMAO.

If it was important, like the SAT and getting into Harvard, you could sue.

Just admit it, you overthought it.

What word does not fit?

LMAO.

Still cant answer it can you? :laugh:

Get over it. Let monkey boy see if he can get the answer correct.

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?
Your answer list is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Culture is the reason. Black culture applies peer pressure on blacks to be drug dealers, drug users, democrats, criminals, etc. All of which contribute to high crime rate.

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?

Culture is the reason. Black culture applies peer pressure on blacks to be drug dealers, drug users, democrats, criminals, etc. All of which contribute to high crime rate.
Your answer is complete bullshit as well.

No one put pressure on me to be a drug dealer user democrat, or criminal in my culture. Therefore I never became any of that except for a Democrat for about 2 years. If that was the case why are there white people with the same exact dynamics?

What word does not fit?

LMAO.

It can be answered two ways.

We already went through all that.

If it mattered, you had a legitimate bitch.

Painting does not have an o in it.

Man cannot make a flower, nature cannot make a poem or a painting, and, implicit in the test makers scoring method, a song either.

That is highly debatable.

It is not a valid test question, and probably would never appear on any test that mattered.

Dark skin does not make one a Negro. Aborigines have dark skin. They are a completely different race.
No actually they are not. You dont determine what makes a race. The Aborigines were the first Black people to leave Africa. They mixed with the Densovians you moron. This man look anything other than Black to you? He is an Aborigine.

i

LOL. The term "aborigine" simply means any living being (plant, animal, or human) that has been native to a particular country or region of the world since the earliest of times. Now who's the "moron?"

: an aboriginal inhabitant especially as contrasted with an invading or colonizing people
Aborigine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

a. A member of the indigenous or earliest known population of a region; a native.
aborigine - definition of aborigine by The Free Dictionary

The definition can include the earliest inhabitants of Australia (generally known as Aborigines) or the earliest inhabitants of any other region of the world.
We are not talking about the term aborigine. So that still makes you the moron. We are talking about what the little monkey Friends was talking about. Those are the natives of Australia as you pointed out in your own post. Either way there is no other race but those of Black people that are the original inhabitants of any place on earth. That includes Europe. Black man is the orginal man.

I happen to agree with you on one point. Plant life appeared on earth before mammal. Animals appeared before man. Blacks appeared before whites (blacks like created on the 6th day while the first white man, Adam, was "formed" on the 8th day). God's progression in action. Read Genesis chapters one and two. Adam (the ability to blush or "rosy complected" was "formed" ... not "created"). God formed Adam because there was not a man on earth who could "till the soil."
The Bible is a fairytale but even it it wasnt Adam was Black.

LOL. Look up the name "Adam" in your Strong's Concordance. Word #120 which comes from the root word #119. You live in a fantasy world.

That kind of statement makes it appear that you believe that no matter What that you could personally never achieve at the levels of an Asian. Most self respecting men or women would not devalue themselves that way. Interesting thinking, indeed.

I am talking about averages. The average Oriental IQ is 106. The average white IQ is 100. The average for American blacks is 85. The average for African blacks is 70.

These differences explain differences in average academic achievement and income.

I admire Orientals because of their intelligence and prosperity. Some whites resent them.

Some blacks are of superior intelligence. These are very rare. They usually have children who are much less intelligent than they are because of a well understood genetic process called "reversion to the average."

Do you.typically refer to all Asian people as "Oriental"?

Have you ever visited any countries in Asia or interacted socially with Asian people? Do you realize that many consider the term "Oriental" to be derogatory?
Do you really think he cares?

Of course not....this is amusing.

No actually they are not. You dont determine what makes a race. The Aborigines were the first Black people to leave Africa. They mixed with the Densovians you moron. This man look anything other than Black to you? He is an Aborigine.

i

LOL. The term "aborigine" simply means any living being (plant, animal, or human) that has been native to a particular country or region of the world since the earliest of times. Now who's the "moron?"

: an aboriginal inhabitant especially as contrasted with an invading or colonizing people
Aborigine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

a. A member of the indigenous or earliest known population of a region; a native.
aborigine - definition of aborigine by The Free Dictionary

The definition can include the earliest inhabitants of Australia (generally known as Aborigines) or the earliest inhabitants of any other region of the world.
We are not talking about the term aborigine. So that still makes you the moron. We are talking about what the little monkey Friends was talking about. Those are the natives of Australia as you pointed out in your own post. Either way there is no other race but those of Black people that are the original inhabitants of any place on earth. That includes Europe. Black man is the orginal man.

I happen to agree with you on one point. Plant life appeared on earth before mammal. Animals appeared before man. Blacks appeared before whites (blacks like created on the 6th day while the first white man, Adam, was "formed" on the 8th day). God's progression in action. Read Genesis chapters one and two. Adam (the ability to blush or "rosy complected" was "formed" ... not "created"). God formed Adam because there was not a man on earth who could "till the soil."
The Bible is a fairytale but even it it wasnt Adam was Black.

LOL. Look up the name "Adam" in your Strong's Concordance. Word #120 which comes from the root word #119. You live in a fantasy world.
Why would I do that? Adam is what white people call the first man on earth. If you truly believe this story is fact then you would be a fool to not know the first man on earth came from Africa. His name was definitely not Adam.

What word does not fit?

LMAO.

It can be answered two ways.

We already went through all that.

If it mattered, you had a legitimate bitch.

Painting does not have an o in it.

Man cannot make a flower, nature cannot make a poem or a painting, and, implicit in the test makers scoring method, a song either.

That is highly debatable.

It is not a valid test question, and probably would never appear on any test that mattered.
Actually many questions like that appear on IQ tests. That would prove you clearly dont know what you are talking about. Painting ends in "ing" so what makes flower the correct choice? Nothing but the mindset of the test designer.

Why not just start a new thread proudly proclaiming yourself to be a racist and be done with it.

A racist is one who tells the truth about blacks. An anti racist is one who tries to make it dangerous to tell the truth about blacks.
A racist is an insecure, feeble minded person who feels it necessary to try to dehumanize others in order to feel better about himself.

And a race apologist refuses to accept the numbers that are right in front of him.

No one put pressure on me to be a drug dealer user democrat, or criminal in my culture. Therefore I never became any of that except for a Democrat for about 2 years. If that was the case why are there white people with the same exact dynamics?
We're talking percentages. Why do you think that because you are one of the 2/3rds of black people who are not on welfare that we think you are in the 1/3 of black people who are on welfare?

We're talking percentages. Why do you think that because you are one of the 2/3rds of black people who are not on welfare that we think you are in the 1/3 of black people who are on welfare?
No we're talking whole numbers. More whites get benefits from the welfare system.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/who-benefits-from-the-safety-net/?_r=0

"White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share."

No we're talking whole numbers. More whites get benefits from the welfare system.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/who-benefits-from-the-safety-net/?_r=0

"White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share."
Why talk whole numbers? Is that because the blacks are a small minority growing smaller with each democrat funded abortion, and each illegal immigrant granted U.S. Citizenship? Yeah I guess you could white wash all your sins if you talk whole numbers. FIVE TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE ON WELFARE .... FIVE TIMES MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT MURDER

But you say it's nothing to do with culture.

Why talk whole numbers?
Because I didnt give you the option of using percentages.

Why talk whole numbers?
You don't have the option of telling me what to do. I piss on your boots.

Why talk whole numbers?
You don't have the option of telling me what to do. I piss on your boots.
I dont need an option and I dont wear boots. What are you a hill billy or something?

Dont bother trying to tell Asslips about percentages,several people have tried. He simply cant grasp the concept.
Reconmark has the same problem,which would indicate it's a black thing....or just a lame attempt at deflection.

Dont bother trying to tell Asslips about percentages,several people have tried. He simply cant grasp the concept.
Reconmark has the same problem,which would indicate it's a black thing....or just a lame attempt at deflection.
Talking percentages is a lame deflection to hide the fact that there are more whites are on welfare and get the same level of benefits that reflect their percentage of the population even if we use percentages. In that case we only need talk whole numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back