Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saigon, where youre from, are the cultures between the races drastically different, or are they pretty similar to each other?

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?

Without a source substantiating your claim the only conclusion is you're a racist and making a troll thread.

The following chart compiled by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) demonstrates a close correlation between the racial composition of a country and the murder rate.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to the U.S. Department of Justice Offce of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics: "Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)."
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Second link - Page 3 - Table 1. WOW!!

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pd

Saigon, where youre from, are the cultures between the races drastically different, or are they pretty similar to each other?

Finland is very racially homogenous, so it is hard to compare.

But I think a lot of about other places that I have lived - Denmark, Israel, New Zealand and Guatemala - and it is a very mixed picture.

Certainly the cultures in New Zealand are very mixed, with most people seeming to have some Maori or Asian or Pacific Island blood - but even so, there are those divides. You still see communities that are largely one group and exclude others. It's a strange phenomenon.

In Denmark I thought the situation was good with a lot of inter-mixing and most immigrants learning good Danish, but there have still been race riots.

How did Negroes get all the way to what is now Iraq five thousand years ago?
The same way they got to the rest of the world thousands of years before that. You must not be up on geography. Egypt is part of the Fertile Crescent. Do you know where Iraq is in relation to Africa? That was another dumb monkey comment. Don't they teach you monkeys anything in school?

The descendents of Caucasians and Mongoloids left Africa about 60,000 to 70,000 years ago. They evolved into Caucasians and Mongoloids later. Because they lived in cold climates they needed to become more intelligent. Moreover, agriculture requires even more intelligence.

Farming began in what is now Syria, Northern Iraq, and south eastern Turkey. An agricultural population grows faster than a paleolithic population. By the time agriculture began to develop there, the Caucasian race had already developed.

An agricultural race also has larger political units. It has tribes, rather than hunting bands. This gives it an advantage over those who live by hunting and gathering. About 9,000 years ago Caucasian tribes crossed the Sinai Peninsula, settled in the Nile Delta, and pushed out the Negro hunters. While this was happening, the Sahara Desert was expanding, providing a barrier between Caucasians who settled in north Africa, and Negroes further south.

Some Negro genes got into the Egyptian genome. Nevertheless Egyptians are genetically more similar to Europeans than to Negroes.
A racist is one who tells the truth about blacks. An anti racist is one who tries to make it dangerous to tell the truth about blacks.
A racist is an insecure, feeble minded person who feels it necessary to try to dehumanize others in order to feel better about himself.

That is only true if what the "racist" says is not true. Hostility to Jews and Orientals is based on resentment of Jewish and Oriental intelligence, success, and prosperity. Hostility to blacks is based on the awareness that they really do have a crime rate that is over seven times the white rate.

In addition, affirmative action policies force many whites to work with blacks who cannot perform adequately, who cannot be fired, and who earn just as much as whites who are doing their jobs.

Sorry monkey boy. By the time agricultural civilizations begin white people were still in caves trapped during the ice age. The earliest examples of agriculture were created by Black people. Thats pretty much the same time Blacks domesticated cattle. They produced diary products like yogurt, butter, etc.

Once-Green Sahara Hosted Early African Dairy Farms

White people are a relatively new animal. The gene for white skin didn't even come about until 7K years ago. Your monkey version of history holds no crediblity. There is a reason all the ancient civilization were started by Black people. Thats because Black people are the blueprint for mankind. Like I have challenged many before you. Please provide evidence any of the Egyptians that developed writing, and science were white. You cant because they were Black people.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

Many scientists have believed that lighter skin gradually arose in Europeans starting around 40,000 years ago, soon after people left tropical Africa for Europe's higher latitudes. The hunter-gatherer's dark skin pushes this date forward to only 7,000 years ago, suggesting that at least some humans lived considerably longer than thought in Europe before losing the dark pigmentation that evolved under Africa's sun.

Dark skin does not make one a Negro. Aborigines have dark skin. They are a completely different race.
No actually they are not. You dont determine what makes a race. The Aborigines were the first Black people to leave Africa. They mixed with the Densovians you moron. This man look anything other than Black to you? He is an Aborigine.

i

LOL. The term "aborigine" simply means any living being (plant, animal, or human) that has been native to a particular country or region of the world since the earliest of times. Now who's the "moron?"

: an aboriginal inhabitant especially as contrasted with an invading or colonizing people
Aborigine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

a. A member of the indigenous or earliest known population of a region; a native.
aborigine - definition of aborigine by The Free Dictionary

The definition can include the earliest inhabitants of Australia (generally known as Aborigines) or the earliest inhabitants of any other region of the world.

The same way they got to the rest of the world thousands of years before that. You must not be up on geography. Egypt is part of the Fertile Crescent. Do you know where Iraq is in relation to Africa? That was another dumb monkey comment. Don't they teach you monkeys anything in school?

The descendents of Caucasians and Mongoloids left Africa about 60,000 to 70,000 years ago. They evolved into Caucasians and Mongoloids later. Because they lived in cold climates they needed to become more intelligent. Moreover, agriculture requires even more intelligence.

Farming began in what is now Syria, Northern Iraq, and south eastern Turkey. An agricultural population grows faster than a paleolithic population. By the time agriculture began to develop there, the Caucasian race had already developed.

An agricultural race also has larger political units. It has tribes, rather than hunting bands. This gives it an advantage over those who live by hunting and gathering. About 9,000 years ago Caucasian tribes crossed the Sinai Peninsula, settled in the Nile Delta, and pushed out the Negro hunters. While this was happening, the Sahara Desert was expanding, providing a barrier between Caucasians who settled in north Africa, and Negroes further south.

Some Negro genes got into the Egyptian genome. Nevertheless Egyptians are genetically more similar to Europeans than to Negroes.
A racist is an insecure, feeble minded person who feels it necessary to try to dehumanize others in order to feel better about himself.

That is only true if what the "racist" says is not true. Hostility to Jews and Orientals is based on resentment of Jewish and Oriental intelligence, success, and prosperity. Hostility to blacks is based on the awareness that they really do have a crime rate that is over seven times the white rate.

In addition, affirmative action policies force many whites to work with blacks who cannot perform adequately, who cannot be fired, and who earn just as much as whites who are doing their jobs.

Sorry monkey boy. By the time agricultural civilizations begin white people were still in caves trapped during the ice age. The earliest examples of agriculture were created by Black people. Thats pretty much the same time Blacks domesticated cattle. They produced diary products like yogurt, butter, etc.

White people are a relatively new animal. The gene for white skin didn't even come about until 7K years ago. Your monkey version of history holds no crediblity. There is a reason all the ancient civilization were started by Black people. Thats because Black people are the blueprint for mankind. Like I have challenged many before you. Please provide evidence any of the Egyptians that developed writing, and science were white. You cant because they were Black people.

Many scientists have believed that lighter skin gradually arose in Europeans starting around 40,000 years ago, soon after people left tropical Africa for Europe's higher latitudes. The hunter-gatherer's dark skin pushes this date forward to only 7,000 years ago, suggesting that at least some humans lived considerably longer than thought in Europe before losing the dark pigmentation that evolved under Africa's sun.

Dark skin does not make one a Negro. Aborigines have dark skin. They are a completely different race.
No actually they are not. You dont determine what makes a race. The Aborigines were the first Black people to leave Africa. They mixed with the Densovians you moron. This man look anything other than Black to you? He is an Aborigine.

i

LOL. The term "aborigine" simply means any living being (plant, animal, or human) that has been native to a particular country or region of the world since the earliest of times. Now who's the "moron?"

: an aboriginal inhabitant especially as contrasted with an invading or colonizing people

a. A member of the indigenous or earliest known population of a region; a native.

The definition can include the earliest inhabitants of Australia (generally known as Aborigines) or the earliest inhabitants of any other region of the world.
We are not talking about the term aborigine. So that still makes you the moron. We are talking about what the little monkey Friends was talking about. Those are the natives of Australia as you pointed out in your own post. Either way there is no other race but those of Black people that are the original inhabitants of any place on earth. That includes Europe. Black man is the orginal man.

Why not just start a new thread proudly proclaiming yourself to be a racist and be done with it.

A racist is one who tells the truth about blacks. An anti racist is one who tries to make it dangerous to tell the truth about blacks.

Wrong. A racist is more typically an insecure, demoralized individual with a history of personal failure who consequently has no self confidence in their own ability to succeed, therefore, they hide behind the accomplishments of the decent segment of a racial collective, falsely believing that by an accident of birth and belonging to that same racial group, that they somehow are superior to another racial group.

These are the types of individuals who are often picked on in school, or are awkward and unpopular, and end up joining cults or supremacist groups seeking acceptance and protection from their own fear and cowardice.

Or much worse, they can become so mentally unhinged over their personal defects and repeated rejection by normal people, that they become the next mass public shooter or serial killer.

What you say is usually true for those who hate Jews and Orientals. Jews and Orientals are obviously superior by every criteria that is important to a well functioning society. They are dominating our best universities and corporations. I am glad to see it.

What you say is not true for those who share my contempt for the Negro race. I like individual Negroes. I can see how someone can feel sorry for the Negro race. I cannot see why anyone would admire the Negro race. There is nothing to admire but a small number of distinctions in athletics and entertainment.

A personal friend and human behaviorist that I converse with frequently once told me that "It is more typical than not, that one who has contempt for a select group of people, has a deep seated contempt of a similarity that they secretly see between themselves and that group.

Your logic is classic in that respect, and I believe that you have a humiliating secret concerning so called "negroes" that is the catalyst for your self loathing.

Do you see a therapist?

Last edited:

i

We are not talking about the term aborigine. So that still makes you the moron. We are talking about what the little monkey Friends was talking about. Those are the natives of Australia as you pointed out in your own post. Either way there is no other race but those of Black people that are the original inhabitants of any place on earth. That includes Europe. Black man is the orginal man.

I happen to agree with you on one point. Plant life appeared on earth before mammal. Animals appeared before man. Blacks appeared before whites (blacks like created on the 6th day while the first white man, Adam, was "formed" on the 8th day). God's progression in action. Read Genesis chapters one and two. Adam (the ability to blush or "rosy complected" was "formed" ... not "created"). God formed Adam because there was not a man on earth who could "till the soil."

I have talked to mathematics teachers who have told me that many blacks have difficulty understanding concepts as simple as negative numbers and fractions. It does not matter how the concepts are taught. They are too complex for many blacks to grasp.

And you don't think bad parenting, poor nutrition and unemployment could feed that?

I was good at school in large part because my parents taught me stuff before I reached school age. I had good role models, strong values and good diet & exercise. Without those things....I doubt if I'd have done as well.

Why has the black culture gotten worse since the civil rights legislation was passed during the 1960's? No black person, and no white apologist for black dysfunction, has ever given me any answer to that question, never mind a good one.

Why not just start a new thread proudly proclaiming yourself to be a racist and be done with it.

Wrong. A racist is more typically an insecure, demoralized individual with a history of personal failure who consequently has no self confidence in their own ability to succeed, therefore, they hide behind the accomplishments of the decent segment of a racial collective, falsely believing that by an accident of birth and belonging to that same racial group, that they somehow are superior to another racial group.

These are the types of individuals who are often picked on in school, or are awkward and unpopular, and end up joining cults or supremacist groups seeking acceptance and protection from their own fear and cowardice.

Or much worse, they can become so mentally unhinged over their personal defects and repeated rejection by normal people, that they become the next mass public shooter or serial killer.

What you say is usually true for those who hate Jews and Orientals. Jews and Orientals are obviously superior by every criteria that is important to a well functioning society. They are dominating our best universities and corporations. I am glad to see it.

What you say is not true for those who share my contempt for the Negro race. I like individual Negroes. I can see how someone can feel sorry for the Negro race. I cannot see why anyone would admire the Negro race. There is nothing to admire but a small number of distinctions in athletics and entertainment.

A personal friend and human behaviorist that I converse with frequently once told me that "It is more typical than not, that one who has contempt for a select group of people, has a deep seated contempt of a similarity that they secretly see between themselves and that group.

Your logic is classic in that respect, and I believe that you have a humiliating secret concerning so called "negroes" that is the catalyst for your self loathing.

Do you see a therapist?

No I do not see a therapist, although I think that mental illness should not be stigmatized.

Do you see a parole officer? I think people with felony convictions should be stigmatized.

Do you see a therapist?

Do you see a therapist?

No I do not see a therapist, although I think that mental illness should not be stigmatized.

Do you see a parole officer? I think people with felony convictions should be stigmatized.

Considering that I have no convictions of any kind, no I do not see a parole officer.

Now on the subject of mental illness, I am correct in assuming your defensiveness about being stigmatized is a request for help?

Do you see a therapist?

Do you see a therapist?

Considering that I have no convictions of any kind, no I do not see a parole officer.

Now on the subject of mental illness, I am correct in assuming your defensiveness about being stigmatized is a request for help?

No.

Because Orientals on the average behave and perform better than whites, white hostility to Orientals needs to be understood psychologically. White hostility to Orientals is resentment against a superior race. (I am white, BTW.)

Because blacks are characterized by stupidity, crime, and illegitimacy, it is those who deny these characteristics who need to be analyzed. Why do they continue to deny what is so obviously true?

Do you see a therapist?

Do you see a therapist?

No.

Because Orientals on the average behave and perform better than whites, white hostility to Orientals needs to be understood psychologically. White hostility to Orientals is resentment against a superior race. (I am white, BTW.)

Because blacks are characterized by stupidity, crime, and illegitimacy, it is those who deny these characteristics who need to be analyzed. Why do they continue to deny what is so obviously true?[/QUOTE

So where do you learn these "characteristics" from that following your logic, make you assume that you are prone to inferiority to Asians? And why,not even knowing you except for you having a monkey avatar on a public message board, would I assume that I am inferior to you. That kind of statement makes it appear that you believe that no matter What that you could personally never achieve at the levels of an Asian. Most self respecting men or women would not devalue themselves that way. Interesting thinking, indeed.

That kind of statement makes it appear that you believe that no matter What that you could personally never achieve at the levels of an Asian. Most self respecting men or women would not devalue themselves that way. Interesting thinking, indeed.

I am talking about averages. The average Oriental IQ is 106. The average white IQ is 100. The average for American blacks is 85. The average for African blacks is 70.

These differences explain differences in average academic achievement and income.

I admire Orientals because of their intelligence and prosperity. Some whites resent them.

Some blacks are of superior intelligence. These are very rare. They usually have children who are much less intelligent than they are because of a well understood genetic process called "reversion to the average."

i

I happen to agree with you on one point. Plant life appeared on earth before mammal. Animals appeared before man. Blacks appeared before whites (blacks like created on the 6th day while the first white man, Adam, was "formed" on the 8th day). God's progression in action. Read Genesis chapters one and two. Adam (the ability to blush or "rosy complected" was "formed" ... not "created"). God formed Adam because there was not a man on earth who could "till the soil."
The Bible is a fairytale but even it it wasnt Adam was Black.

I have talked to mathematics teachers who have told me that many blacks have difficulty understanding concepts as simple as negative numbers and fractions. It does not matter how the concepts are taught. They are too complex for many blacks to grasp.

And you don't think bad parenting, poor nutrition and unemployment could feed that?

I was good at school in large part because my parents taught me stuff before I reached school age. I had good role models, strong values and good diet & exercise. Without those things....I doubt if I'd have done as well.

Why has the black culture gotten worse since the civil rights legislation was passed during the 1960's? No black person, and no white apologist for black dysfunction, has ever given me any answer to that question, never mind a good one.
You dont determine what a good answer is. Thats the first part of your problem. Your inability to understand that no one cares what you believe is your 2nd problem.

That kind of statement makes it appear that you believe that no matter What that you could personally never achieve at the levels of an Asian. Most self respecting men or women would not devalue themselves that way. Interesting thinking, indeed.

I am talking about averages. The average Oriental IQ is 106. The average white IQ is 100. The average for American blacks is 85. The average for African blacks is 70.

These differences explain differences in average academic achievement and income.

I admire Orientals because of their intelligence and prosperity. Some whites resent them.

Some blacks are of superior intelligence. These are very rare. They usually have children who are much less intelligent than they are because of a well understood genetic process called "reversion to the average."
Who cares what the average is? You cant even prove IQ tests measure intelligence. Its obvious to anyone that has ever taken one that it measures assimiliation to a white standard and knowledge that has to be taught to people. Intelligence is the ability to learn. When you can device a test that does that then your averages will make sense.

Just never felt smuggling or growing, or running any contraband, was really a crime.

More like a game.QUOTE]

That's the way the Founding Fathers saw it too, that's why we have the fourth amendment.
HMMMM, we HAD a Fourth Amendment.

"War on drugs" killed that, so they could move on to the "War on American Citizens' Privacy".

Who cares what the average is? You cant even prove IQ tests measure intelligence. Its obvious to anyone that has ever taken one that it measures assimiliation to a white standard and knowledge that has to be taught to people. Intelligence is the ability to learn. When you can device a test that does that then your averages will make sense.

If IQ tests measure "assimilation to a white standard" why do Orientals average higher scores than whites?

Do you.typically refer to all Asian people as "Oriental"?

Have you ever visited any countries in Asia or interacted socially with Asian people? Do you realize that many consider the term "Oriental" to be derogatory?

If IQ tests measure "assimilation to a white standard" why do Orientals average higher scores than whites?
Because they study white culture and way of thinking. They teach it to their children. The intent is to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back