Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not talking about the term aborigine. So that still makes you the moron. We are talking about what the little monkey Friends was talking about. Those are the natives of Australia as you pointed out in your own post. Either way there is no other race but those of Black people that are the original inhabitants of any place on earth. That includes Europe. Black man is the orginal man.

I happen to agree with you on one point. Plant life appeared on earth before mammal. Animals appeared before man. Blacks appeared before whites (blacks like created on the 6th day while the first white man, Adam, was "formed" on the 8th day). God's progression in action. Read Genesis chapters one and two. Adam (the ability to blush or "rosy complected" was "formed" ... not "created"). God formed Adam because there was not a man on earth who could "till the soil."
The Bible is a fairytale but even it it wasnt Adam was Black.

LOL. Look up the name "Adam" in your Strong's Concordance. Word #120 which comes from the root word #119. You live in a fantasy world.
Why would I do that? Adam is what white people call the first man on earth. If you truly believe this story is fact then you would be a fool to not know the first man on earth came from Africa. His name was definitely not Adam.

His name was Aw-Dawn (English Adam). Whatever the case may be ... the only record of man's origins and history that we have available is the book of Genesis. Nobody else has a clue. So ... since that's our only history we have to conclude that the "man" formed on the 8th day (in Genesis chapter two) had the ability to blush and had a "rosy complexion." Sorry if that doesn't fit into your preconceived notions.
The bible is a fairytale with some historical facts sprinkled in. I need some real proof like scientific facts. Until then you are merely spouting bedtime stories which damages what little credibility you had.

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?

Because the ones you speak of come from a well of poverty, ignorance and no father figure or dysfunctional families. As long as their heroes are anti-America, anti-police men and women, so they too, will be. They have nothing to lose and violence makes them feel relevant and powerful.

The entitlement culture promotes their attitudes as self-loathing would have to instill a need to not only bite the hand that feeds, clothes, and houses them, but to kill it instead.

Politicians have enslaved them.

So basically theres no excuse to why whites are so violent to other whites then?

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?
I don't believe that.

In this country black are patronized by Democrats and raised not to respect authority. It wasn't like this before the 50s.
Whites have always been the leading criminals in this country. The raw numbers bear this out. They have to invent reasons to arrest Black people.

I don't believe that.

In this country black are patronized by Democrats and raised not to respect authority. It wasn't like this before the 50s.

Yeah take it from a white guy who grew up white. He can tell you all about being raised as a black man

the-jerk-stay-this-color.jpg

Because the ones you speak of come from a well of poverty, ignorance and no father figure or dysfunctional families. As long as their heroes are anti-America, anti-police men and women, so they too, will be. They have nothing to lose and violence makes them feel relevant and powerful.

The entitlement culture promotes their attitudes as self-loathing would have to instill a need to not only bite the hand that feeds, clothes, and houses them, but to kill it instead.

Blaming Democrats for black shortcomings is a Republican way of staying within the constraints of political correctness.

I don't believe that.

Whites have always been the leading criminals in this country. The raw numbers bear this out. They have to invent reasons to arrest Black people.

Blacks specialize in crimes that take no intelligence, like mugging, armed robbery, and forcible rape. I sure am glad that whites invented reasons to arrest muggers, armed robbers, and rapists.

I don't believe that.

Yeah take it from a white guy who grew up white. He can tell you all about being raised as a black man

Yeah, must be. Been living with blacks in my home since the 70s. I don't know shit.

So basically theres no excuse to why whites are so violent to other whites then?
Self defense is still a valid excuse, no?

I don't believe that.

Blacks specialize in crimes that take no intelligence, like mugging, armed robbery, and forcible rape. I sure am glad that whites invented reasons to arrest muggers, armed robbers, and rapists.
Whites specialize in all crimes. Thats why whites are at the top of the FBI's most wanted list.

I don't believe that.

See white crime is smart crime...Like that lady who drowed all her kids in the bath tub. Smart crime

I don't believe that.

See white crime is smart crime...Like that lady who drowed all her kids in the bath tub. Smart crime
Or the white guy on the FBI's most wanted list that beat his wife and kids to death. That took a lot of intelligence.

I don't believe that.

Yeah, must be. Been living with blacks in my home since the 70s. I don't know shit.

I didnt say you didnt have a maid...I asked if you were raised by blacks to have such an intimate knowledge of their upbringing.

Just because the lady that made your bed told you stories doesnt count

Self defense is still a valid excuse, no?

I dunno...Why are they defending themselves from violence in the first place? Raised on Hip Hop maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back