🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do blacks keep dying at the hands of cops?

:lol:

And you guys wonder why black people don't vote for Republicans.
Because they don't like the fact that we don't cherry coat bullshit.
I expected such a response from your side. Shame on me for pointing out the obvious
Funny how you seem to be stuck on only one group of individuals...

There's only one group crying "Victim".

A quick glance at the currently active threads here blows that claim out of the water.

BvXOddvCAAA3Tmf.jpg

Okay, so let's look at what happened there in the case of Autumn Pasquale.

The mother of the two boys who killed this girl turned them in. The one who strangled her went to prison.

NO one tried to claim she had it coming, there was no grand jury that tried to run defense for these two boys.

Autumn's family is currently SUING the police department of her town for not acting fast enough. they will probably win.

In short, while her death was indeed tragic, the system worked to bring her justice. Because she was white.

I expected such a response from your side. Shame on me for pointing out the obvious

Or perhaps it's because rather than try to understand and empathize with the legitimate gripes that black people have, instead you guys attempt to de - legitimize their point of view, stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a few, and blame everything on "culture", the new politically correct way to be completely racist.

They undermine themselves with their stupid cries of racism when a man who is resisting arrest gets killed. EVEN if you accept that the cop in NYC was a bully who abused his power,that is a long leap from "he killed him cuz he's black."

Not every bad thing that happens to a black is a result of racism. Hell, it doesn't even have to be something bad, look at MO and her "I was asked to get something off the top shelf" story.

Blacks and those who support them have become whiny pussies. Did their parents not tell them the story of the little boy who cried wolf or what?

Or perhaps it's because rather than try to understand and empathize with the legitimate gripes that black people have, instead you guys attempt to de - legitimize their point of view, stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a few, and blame everything on "culture", the new politically correct way to be completely racist.
I'm no republican but I can assure you that this non-democrat has been addressing the issue at the heart of black crime and violence for decades now, only to be repeatedly ostracized because it doesn't jibe with democrat race and feminism agendas. If you must blame a political party for the failings of blacks the blame lies squarely with democrats and their agendas.

Okay, so let's look at what happened there in the case of Autumn Pasquale.

The mother of the two boys who killed this girl turned them in. The one who strangled her went to prison.

NO one tried to claim she had it coming, there was no grand jury that tried to run defense for these two boys.

Autumn's family is currently SUING the police department of her town for not acting fast enough. they will probably win.

In short, while her death was indeed tragic, the system worked to bring her justice. Because she was white.

Why would a grand jury need to be convened here?

One of the boys admitted to murdering this little girl in a plea bargain

http://6abc.com/archive/9198764/

Is it because cops are out to get them?
Is it because whitey hates them?
Is it because the gop holds them back?
Is it because racists post on the internet?

OR

Is it because they didn't apply themselves in school?
Is it because they chose the wrong friends?
Is it because they have bad parents?
Is it because their culture glorifies the gangster lifestyle?
Is it because they can't get a job because of their lifestyle?
Is it because their image is more important than their future?
Is it because they don't value any life?

OR

Is it just someone else's fault just because it is?

Chris Rock says the problem is 22" rims. He says a brother would put 'em on a toaster if he could.

Is it because cops are out to get them?
Is it because whitey hates them?
Is it because the gop holds them back?
Is it because racists post on the internet?

OR

Is it because they didn't apply themselves in school?
Is it because they chose the wrong friends?
Is it because they have bad parents?
Is it because their culture glorifies the gangster lifestyle?
Is it because they can't get a job because of their lifestyle?
Is it because their image is more important than their future?
Is it because they don't value any life?

OR

Is it just someone else's fault just because it is?

Chris Rock says the problem is 22" rims. He says a brother would put 'em on a toaster if he could.

"they spinnin niggah, they spinnin"

Sorry but the black race has stereotyped itself.

Do you admit that 12% of the population committing 50% of the crime means that those 12% have a problem of their own making?

Committing 50% of the crime, or being subject to 50% of the prosecutions.

Let's take drugs. Poor people go to prison. Rich white people get rehab. Which is why Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain never saw the inside of a prison cell.

Remember when OJ killed two white people and got away with it? Remember all the riots and looting by white people all over the nation?

Do you admit that 12% of the population committing 50% of the crime means that those 12% have a problem of their own making?

Committing 50% of the crime, or being subject to 50% of the prosecutions.

Let's take drugs. Poor people go to prison. Rich white people get rehab. Which is why Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain never saw the inside of a prison cell.

You couldn't even do it for one post could you Joe

In light of the holiday spirit, I'll give you another chance.

Since you mentioned drugs

2012 statistics

801,000 whites were arrested for drug abuse violations. Compared to 373,000 blacks.

Which is EXACTLY in line with the disparity we see for EVERY other crime.

Let's look at aggravated assault. 188,500 whites arrested for assault. 102,400 blacks arrested for assault.

So 39M were arrested for almost as many assaults as 220M were.

Are you also prepared to argue that white people who commit aggravated assault aren't being arrested?

In fact, the ONLY crime which whites commit more often than blacks is DUI.

Seriously Joe, come back and have an honest post, or on ignore you go.

Remember when OJ killed two white people and got away with it? Remember all the riots and looting by white people all over the nation?
White people stopped rioting against Blacks after the civil rights. They knew Black people could fight back without going to jail. Now they riot over football games.

When did white people ever riot against blacks?
Are you serious or are you really that stupid?

Forum List

Back