🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do blacks keep dying at the hands of cops?

Since you mentioned drugs

2012 statistics

801,000 whites were arrested for drug abuse violations. Compared to 373,000 blacks.

Which is EXACTLY in line with the disparity we see for EVERY other crime.

Let's look at aggravated assault. 188,500 whites arrested for assault. 102,400 blacks arrested for assault.

So 39M were arrested for almost as many assaults as 220M were.

Are you also prepared to argue that white people who commit aggravated assault aren't being arrested?

In fact, the ONLY crime which whites commit more often than blacks is DUI.

Seriously Joe, come back and have an honest post, or on ignore you go.

But that' exactly the point. Blacks get arrested for assault. White folks are asked to work it out. I've seen a whole lot of fights between whites were the cops took the beligerents to the side and gave them a stern talking to.

But to a degree, you are right, whites don't commit as many crimes because they have a lot more to lose. You might not go to jail for dislocating that guy's jaw, but he's likely to get your house and car.

Goodbye Joe

Maybe someone else will tolerate your bullshit, I will not.

When did white people ever riot against blacks?
Are you serious or are you really that stupid?

You're the one who said something stupid. Tell us when whites ever rioted against blacks.
I never said anything stupid. You asked a stupid question.
Black Wall Street for one
The riots after Jack Johnson beat the ass of the great white hope.
rosewood Fl.

Slocum Tx. Massacre

A Forgotten Slaughter of African-Americans in Texas Dissident Voice

Should I go on?

Oh, I get it. So these riots and looting by blacks is payback for something that took place 100 years ago. That makes it okay. Great logic to excuse bad behavior.
Who used it as a excuse for anything? You are the one that questioned if whites rioted. I see you must feel dumb for saying a dumb statement.

Obviously, you didn't get it. Never mind.

Documentation proves you wrong. NA's are actually killed the most followed by Blacks. Notice Blacks are the only ones with teenagers shown.

image-full;size$500,278.ImageHandler

Um you might want to link that,
Who Are Police Killing mdash Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

Weird how the 2 most racially discriminated groups in the US also die the most at the hands of cops.

More blacks are murdered by blacks. Far more.
Same thing with whites. Far more. Keep searching until you find something that sticks no matter how far off topic. :laugh:

You're the one excusing bad behavior because of skin color. That's racism. Time to treat everyone equal. No one has the right to loot and destroy.
Where did I make that claim? You must really be upset at me making you look like a fool in order to lie so blatantly. Can you post a quote of me excusing anything?
laugh.gif

Are you serious or are you really that stupid?

You're the one who said something stupid. Tell us when whites ever rioted against blacks.
rosewood Fl.

Slocum Tx. Massacre

Should I go on?

Oh, I get it. So these riots and looting by blacks is payback for something that took place 100 years ago. That makes it okay. Great logic to excuse bad behavior.
Who used it as a excuse for anything? You are the one that questioned if whites rioted. I see you must feel dumb for saying a dumb statement.

Most people dont get flat out lies. Must be a white boy thing with lying.

Documentation proves you wrong. NA's are actually killed the most followed by Blacks. Notice Blacks are the only ones with teenagers shown.

image-full;size$500,278.ImageHandler

Weird how the 2 most racially discriminated groups in the US also die the most at the hands of cops.

It's a well known fact that police kill more whites than blacks. The chart is either bullshit or per capita.
Evidently it isnt. You are free to post a contradicting stat and we can then determine which one is more credible.

Fair enough.

According to PolitiFact police kill more white people than blacks.

Talk show host Police kill more whites than blacks PunditFact

rosewood Fl.

Slocum Tx. Massacre

Should I go on?

There it is. Now we're getting somewhere, you ignorant racist coward.

It's a well known fact that police kill more whites than blacks. The chart is either bullshit or per capita.
Evidently it isnt. You are free to post a contradicting stat and we can then determine which one is more credible.

Fair enough.

This is from your link.

"When comparing death rates, blacks are about three times more likely than whites to die in a confrontation with police."

Fair enough.

This is from your link.

"When comparing death rates, blacks are about three times more likely than whites to die in a confrontation with police."

So?

rosewood Fl.

Slocum Tx. Massacre

Should I go on?

Where are we getting you cave chimp?

Fair enough.

This is from your link.

So?
What do you mean so? That agrees with my post saying Blacks get killed more than whites when dealing with cops.

Ignorant racist pusillanimous pissant prairie punk.

Fair enough.

This is from your link.

So?
What do you mean so? That agrees with my post saying Blacks get killed more than whites when dealing with cops.

You need a bath. The stench is overwhelming.

You sound angry I made you look stupid. Typical tactic of you cave apes when forced to confront your many mistakes. :laugh:.

Fair enough.

This is from your link.

So?

Thats your upper lip or you got wet and smell like a dog.. You cant smell over the internet you furry monkey.

You sound angry I made you look stupid. Typical tactic of you cave apes when forced to confront your many mistakes. :laugh:.

"Must be a white boy thing".

You're a racist coward.

:lol:

And you guys wonder why black people don't vote for Republicans.
Because they don't like the fact that we don't cherry coat bullshit.
I expected such a response from your side. Shame on me for pointing out the obvious

Or perhaps it's because rather than try to understand and empathize with the legitimate gripes that black people have, instead you guys attempt to de - legitimize their point of view, stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a few, and blame everything on "culture", the new politically correct way to be completely racist.

they don't have any legitimate gripes.

This is from your link.

So?

Thats your upper lip or you got wet and smell like a dog.. You cant smell over the internet you furry monkey.

Ignorant racist cocksucker.

"Must be a white boy thing".

You're a racist coward.
Youre still trying to deflect from your error cave chimp.
laugh.gif

This is from your link.

So?

Ignorant racist cocksucker.
Stop talking about your sex life and stay on topic monkey.

This is from your link.

So?

You blow Al Sharpton.

Forum List

Back