🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do blacks keep dying at the hands of cops?

Evidently it isnt. You are free to post a contradicting stat and we can then determine which one is more credible.

Fair enough.

According to PolitiFact police kill more white people than blacks.

Talk show host Police kill more whites than blacks PunditFact
This is from your link.

"When comparing death rates, blacks are about three times more likely than whites to die in a confrontation with police."

So?
What do you mean so? That agrees with my post saying Blacks get killed more than whites when dealing with cops.

This, from the link, sums it all up: "Yes, more whites than blacks die as a result of an encounter with police, but whites also represent a much bigger chunk of the total population."

Fair enough.

According to PolitiFact police kill more white people than blacks.

Talk show host Police kill more whites than blacks PunditFact
This is from your link.

"When comparing death rates, blacks are about three times more likely than whites to die in a confrontation with police."

So?
What do you mean so? That agrees with my post saying Blacks get killed more than whites when dealing with cops.

This, from the link, sums it all up: "Yes, more whites than blacks die as a result of an encounter with police, but whites also represent a much bigger chunk of the total population."
Its that old rate vs totally numbers argument. Stats are fun for political games.

Asslickus needs a victim.
Here are some more recent white people riots cave monkey.

9 Photos of White People Rioting That Put Fergus

[URL='http://mic.com/articles/105198/9-photos-of-white-people-rioting-put-the-ferguson-demonstrations-in-perspective']9 Photos of White People Rioting That Put Ferguson into Perspective - Mic

on into Perspective - Mic[/URL]

Thug trash comes in all colors. You're pretty sick.

Because cops kill them and people don't care enough to demand it be stopped.

:mad:

Cops dont intend to go out and kill black people. Your believing the propaganda, the next time someone is breaking into your home, look and see what race
they are. If they are black, please dont call the police, just let them continue.

Cops get assaulted all the time on domestic calls and cops get killed, theres a reason they end up using their guns. Its not that they dont care about black
lives, Cops have been going on calls to help black people in black neighborhoods for years, they should get more credit than the amount of blame they are getting from a couple of sensationalized cases . Obama promised to fundamentally change America, hes doing a great job. Hes tearing down the military, now the police,
racial tensions are higher because he feeds into the hysteria, and people like you go for it. Take away the police and watch what happens. Thats what many of those protesters really want.

Is it because cops are out to get them?
Is it because whitey hates them?
Is it because the gop holds them back?
Is it because racists post on the internet?

OR

Is it because they didn't apply themselves in school?
Is it because they chose the wrong friends?
Is it because they have bad parents?
Is it because their culture glorifies the gangster lifestyle?
Is it because they can't get a job because of their lifestyle?
Is it because their image is more important than their future?
Is it because they don't value any life?

OR

Is it just someone else's fault just because it is?
b/c they didn't watch this educational video;

9 Photos of White People Rioting That Put Fergus

9 Photos of White People Rioting That Put Ferguson into Perspective - Mic

on into Perspective - Mic

Thug trash comes in all colors. You're pretty sick.
When Black people riot they have a point. When whites riot its over pumpkin festivals.

Sorry but the black race has stereotyped itself.

What gripes do black people generally have about our society that I should consider legitimate? I can't think of any? Are you saying black culture is fine as is? Are we not supposed to mention even the most glaring problems in the black community?

they don't have any legitimate gripes.

:lol:

Thanks for proving my point so clearly.

What point??

Here's my point - you and the left want to ignore the real problems and give credence to the manufactured ones. People are sick and tired of the bullshit, and you my friend, are on the bullshit side. Take that in your pipe and smoke it!

Sorry but the black race has stereotyped itself.

What gripes do black people generally have about our society that I should consider legitimate? I can't think of any? Are you saying black culture is fine as is? Are we not supposed to mention even the most glaring problems in the black community?

they don't have any legitimate gripes.

Thanks for proving my point so clearly.

What point??

Here's my point - you and the left want to ignore the real problems and give credence to the manufactured ones. People are sick and tired of the bullshit, and you my friend, are on the bullshit side. Take that in your pipe and smoke it!

It's amazing to me that you guys still think you're a majority in this country.

And you guys wonder why black people don't vote for Republicans.
Because they don't like the fact that we don't cherry coat bullshit.
I expected such a response from your side. Shame on me for pointing out the obvious

Or perhaps it's because rather than try to understand and empathize with the legitimate gripes that black people have, instead you guys attempt to de - legitimize their point of view, stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a few, and blame everything on "culture", the new politically correct way to be completely racist.
The actions of a few?

This thread is about those few you stupid fuck

Forum List

Back