🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do blacks keep dying at the hands of cops?

:lol:

And you guys wonder why black people don't vote for Republicans.
Because they don't like the fact that we don't cherry coat bullshit.
I expected such a response from your side. Shame on me for pointing out the obvious

Or perhaps it's because rather than try to understand and empathize with the legitimate gripes that black people have, instead you guys attempt to de - legitimize their point of view, stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a few, and blame everything on "culture", the new politically correct way to be completely racist.
The actions of a few?

This thread is about those few you stupid fuck

Really?

It sure looks like this thread is about "black people" as a whole.

I'm sure you can point me to where you clarified that, right?

I expected such a response from your side. Shame on me for pointing out the obvious

Or perhaps it's because rather than try to understand and empathize with the legitimate gripes that black people have, instead you guys attempt to de - legitimize their point of view, stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a few, and blame everything on "culture", the new politically correct way to be completely racist.
The actions of a few?

This thread is about those few you stupid fuck

Really?

It sure looks like this thread is about "black people" as a whole.

I'm sure you can point me to where you clarified that, right?
Blacks killed by cops. Does every black get shot by a cop?
Just give it up you dumbfuck

Asslickus needs a victim.
Here are some more recent white people riots cave monkey.

9 Photos of White People Rioting That Put Fergus

9 Photos of White People Rioting That Put Ferguson into Perspective - Mic

on into Perspective - Mic

Thug trash comes in all colors. You're pretty sick.
When Black people riot they have a point. When whites riot its over pumpkin festivals.

I have a pumpkin festival for you to attend

:banana2:

9 Photos of White People Rioting That Put Fergus

9 Photos of White People Rioting That Put Ferguson into Perspective - Mic

on into Perspective - Mic

Thug trash comes in all colors. You're pretty sick.
When Black people riot they have a point. When whites riot its over pumpkin festivals.

I have a pumpkin festival for you to attend

:banana2:

Cocksucker.

Whites who sell drug and participate in drug wars certainly see the insides of prisons. Rich whites who use drugs rarely sell or opt to violence. Selling is a more serious crime that possession, and certainly violence is far worse than either.

No, White get rehab.
Blacks get prison.
After how many convictions? Brown and Garner had a rap sheet.

I'm getting confused.
I hope no more 'Martins' are shot. Was Antonoi Trayvon's 'lost brother'?
Were 'Vonderril' and 'Kajieme' named by the same 'baby-mamma?
Is it 'Darren Garner'?
Or is it 'Michael Myers'? Or 'Mike Myers'? Or 'Big Mike Martin'?
It's all getting so confusing.
I wish the cops who have to go into the inner city negro shit holes would decide to take a couple of months off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do blacks keep provoking cops? What for?! It seems like there is a real war on police in America. I feel bad that innocent cops had to take the brunt for the guilty ones.

Whites who sell drug and participate in drug wars certainly see the insides of prisons. Rich whites who use drugs rarely sell or opt to violence. Selling is a more serious crime that possession, and certainly violence is far worse than either.

No, White get rehab.
Blacks get prison.

Brown didn't even have a juvenile record.

snopes.com Mike Brown s Arrest Record

As for Garner- yes, he was arrested multiple times for petty offenses.

Again, this is the problem when you have prison as a big business people make money off of. You have to create customers,whether they want to be or not.

No, White get rehab.
Blacks get prison.

No, White get rehab.
Blacks get prison.

Brown didn't even have a juvenile record.

snopes.com Mike Brown s Arrest Record

As for Garner- yes, he was arrested multiple times for petty offenses.

Again, this is the problem when you have prison as a big business people make money off of. You have to create customers,whether they want to be or not.
The Koch Brothers receive a dividend for every "unarmed black teen" that is shot dead by the police

Stormfront called. They asked you to tone it down.

Okay, serious answer time.

The Science of Why Cops Shoot Young Black Men Mother Jones

Sometimes you're asked to sort African American faces and "good" words to one side of the screen. Other times, black faces are to be sorted with "bad" words. As words and faces keep flashing by, you struggle not to make too many sorting mistakes.

And then suddenly, you have a horrible realization. When black faces and "bad" words are paired together, you feel yourself becoming faster in your categorizing—an indication that the two are more easily linked in your mind. "It's like you're on a bike going downhill," Amodio says, "and you feel yourself going faster. So you can say, 'I know this is not how I want to come off,' but there's no other response option."

You think of yourself as a person who strives to be unprejudiced, but you can't control these split-second reactions. As the milliseconds are being tallied up, you know the tale they'll tell: When negative words and black faces are paired together, you're a better, faster categorizer. Which suggests that racially biased messages from the culture around you have shaped the very wiring of your brain.
Joe you're the biggest fucking bigot on this board. Remind us how much you like Mormons.
As for Mother Jones. That's a fail right there.

THe real reason cops shoot blacks is because blacks put themselves in situations where officers dont have much choice. Like drawing a gun on an officer. Not much choice for the officer there. Or charging an officer attempting to take his gun. Not really a bg range of options.
So it would make sense that if blacks dont want to get shot by cops they ought to stop creating situations where cops have to shoot them. I know, it makes way too much sense.

Joe you're the biggest fucking bigot on this board. Remind us how much you like Mormons.

THe real reason cops shoot blacks is because blacks put themselves in situations where officers dont have much choice. Like drawing a gun on an officer. Not much choice for the officer there. Or charging an officer attempting to take his gun. Not really a bg range of options.
So it would make sense that if blacks dont want to get shot by cops they ought to stop creating situations where cops have to shoot them. I know, it makes way too much sense.

I don't like Mormons. I don't think they should be shot without reason.

WOw, Rabbid, kind of hit a nerve, didn't I? Nothing scares a Conservative more than "Science">

Sometimes you're asked to sort African American faces and "good" words to one side of the screen. Other times, black faces are to be sorted with "bad" words. As words and faces keep flashing by, you struggle not to make too many sorting mistakes.

And then suddenly, you have a horrible realization. When black faces and "bad" words are paired together, you feel yourself becoming faster in your categorizing—an indication that the two are more easily linked in your mind. "It's like you're on a bike going downhill," Amodio says, "and you feel yourself going faster. So you can say, 'I know this is not how I want to come off,' but there's no other response option."

You think of yourself as a person who strives to be unprejudiced, but you can't control these split-second reactions. As the milliseconds are being tallied up, you know the tale they'll tell: When negative words and black faces are paired together, you're a better, faster categorizer. Which suggests that racially biased messages from the culture around you have shaped the very wiring of your brain.

That's not right, I mean making black people actually follow the law.

That's not right, I mean making black people actually follow the law.
The Tree Dwellers grew up never comprehending what the phrase: "Self respect" means.
They've grown up without a father in the house. All their friends have been committing crimes since they could walk.
Prison time isn't considered a disgrace. It's a badge of honor.
How does decent society deal with this?

Is it because cops are out to get them?
Is it because whitey hates them?
Is it because the gop holds them back?
Is it because racists post on the internet?

OR

Is it because they didn't apply themselves in school?
Is it because they chose the wrong friends?
Is it because they have bad parents?
Is it because their culture glorifies the gangster lifestyle?
Is it because they can't get a job because of their lifestyle?
Is it because their image is more important than their future?
Is it because they don't value any life?

OR

Is it just someone else's fault just because it is?

Its actually pretty simple..........bad parenting. Stoopid mofu's need to put this on the wall of their residence when the kid hits 3...............and make them wear the tee..........

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield.jpg.html][/URL]

Forum List

Back