🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do blacks keep dying at the hands of cops?

:lol:

And you guys wonder why black people don't vote for Republicans.
Because they don't like the fact that we don't cherry coat bullshit.
I expected such a response from your side. Shame on me for pointing out the obvious

Or perhaps it's because rather than try to understand and empathize with the legitimate gripes that black people have, instead you guys attempt to de - legitimize their point of view, stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a few, and blame everything on "culture", the new politically correct way to be completely racist.

What gripes do black people generally have about our society that I should consider legitimate? I can't think of any? Are you saying black culture is fine as is? Are we not supposed to mention even the most glaring problems in the black community?

First of all, more whites are killed by cops than blacks. More blacks are killed per capita by cops than whites which statistically makes sense because violent crime rates are higher amount blacks than whites. In 2012 according to Bill O'Reilly there were reportedly 123 blacks killed by police and 326 whites killed by police. O' Reilly has been critized on these numbers because 97 of the 326 whites were actually white Hispanics and that the number of deaths by cops may have been under reported.

However, these numbers show that it's not just blacks that are killed by police, but there are many of other races also killed by police. With approximately 800,000 cops performing probably hundreds of millions or perhaps billions of calls each year, these numbers do not seem extraordinary to me. I would like to think that the cops were right in using deadly force most of the time. However, determining what was justified and what was not can often be controversial. It's just my opinion, but I beleive that if the justified deaths by cop could be accurately subtracted from the totals, the percentages of unjustified deaths by cop would be miniscule.

Remember when OJ killed two white people and got away with it? Remember all the riots and looting by white people all over the nation?
White people stopped rioting against Blacks after the civil rights. They knew Black people could fight back without going to jail. Now they riot over football games.

When did white people ever riot against blacks?
Are you serious or are you really that stupid?

You're the one who said something stupid. Tell us when whites ever rioted against blacks.

Black people think that committing crimes is a civil right.
Why are more white people in prison then? Why does Mark Whalburg want a pardon for his crimes?
Because there are so many more white people.

I don't know why Mark Whalburg wants a pardon. I do know that an essential aspect of getting a pardon is admitting and taking responsibility.
Why do more white people think crime is a civil right? I would think asking for a pardon pretty much makes one think its not that bad of a deal.

Black people think that committing crimes is a civil right.
Why are more white people in prison then? Why does Mark Whalburg want a pardon for his crimes?
Because there are so many more white people.

I don't know why Mark Whalburg wants a pardon. I do know that an essential aspect of getting a pardon is admitting and taking responsibility.
I bet that most convicted criminals would like to be pardoned.

Since you mentioned drugs

2012 statistics

801,000 whites were arrested for drug abuse violations. Compared to 373,000 blacks.

Which is EXACTLY in line with the disparity we see for EVERY other crime.

Let's look at aggravated assault. 188,500 whites arrested for assault. 102,400 blacks arrested for assault.

So 39M were arrested for almost as many assaults as 220M were.

Are you also prepared to argue that white people who commit aggravated assault aren't being arrested?

In fact, the ONLY crime which whites commit more often than blacks is DUI.

Seriously Joe, come back and have an honest post, or on ignore you go.

But that' exactly the point. Blacks get arrested for assault. White folks are asked to work it out. I've seen a whole lot of fights between whites were the cops took the beligerents to the side and gave them a stern talking to.

But to a degree, you are right, whites don't commit as many crimes because they have a lot more to lose. You might not go to jail for dislocating that guy's jaw, but he's likely to get your house and car.

Do you admit that 12% of the population committing 50% of the crime means that those 12% have a problem of their own making?

Committing 50% of the crime, or being subject to 50% of the prosecutions.

Let's take drugs. Poor people go to prison. Rich white people get rehab. Which is why Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain never saw the inside of a prison cell.
Whites who sell drug and participate in drug wars certainly see the insides of prisons. Rich whites who use drugs rarely sell or opt to violence. Selling is a more serious crime that possession, and certainly violence is far worse than either.

Remember when OJ killed two white people and got away with it? Remember all the riots and looting by white people all over the nation?
White people stopped rioting against Blacks after the civil rights. They knew Black people could fight back without going to jail. Now they riot over football games.

You're the one who said something stupid. Tell us when whites ever rioted against blacks.
I never said anything stupid. You asked a stupid question.
Black Wall Street for one
The riots after Jack Johnson beat the ass of the great white hope.
rosewood Fl.

Slocum Tx. Massacre

A Forgotten Slaughter of African-Americans in Texas Dissident Voice

Should I go on?

First of all, more whites are killed by cops than blacks. More blacks are killed per capita by cops than whites which statistically makes sense because violent crime rates are higher amount blacks than whites. In 2012 according to Bill O'Reilly there were reportedly 123 blacks killed by police and 326 whites killed by police. O' Reilly has been critized on these numbers because 97 of the 326 whites were actually white Hispanics and that the number of deaths by cops may have been under reported.

However, these numbers show that it's not just blacks that are killed by police, but there are many of other races also killed by police. With approximately 800,000 cops performing probably hundreds of millions or perhaps billions of calls each year, these numbers do not seem extraordinary to me. I would like to think that the cops were right in using deadly force most of the time. However, determining what was justified and what was not can often be controversial. It's just my opinion, but I beleive that if the justified deaths by cop could be accurately subtracted from the totals, the percentages of unjustified deaths by cop would be miniscule.
Documentation proves you wrong. NA's are actually killed the most followed by Blacks. Notice Blacks are the only ones with teenagers shown.

Who Are Police Killing mdash Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

image-full;size$500,278.ImageHandler

Documentation proves you wrong. NA's are actually killed the most followed by Blacks. Notice Blacks are the only ones with teenagers shown.

Um you might want to link that,

Weird how the 2 most racially discriminated groups in the US also die the most at the hands of cops.

rosewood Fl.

Slocum Tx. Massacre

Should I go on?

Oh, I get it. So these riots and looting by blacks is payback for something that took place 100 years ago. That makes it okay. Great logic to excuse bad behavior.

Weird how the 2 most racially discriminated groups in the US also die the most at the hands of cops.

More blacks are murdered by blacks. Far more.

rosewood Fl.

Slocum Tx. Massacre

Should I go on?

Oh, I get it. So these riots and looting by blacks is payback for something that took place 100 years ago. That makes it okay. Great logic to excuse bad behavior.
Who used it as a excuse for anything? You are the one that questioned if whites rioted. I see you must feel dumb for saying a dumb statement.

It's a well known fact that police kill more whites than blacks. The chart is either bullshit or per capita.

Same thing with whites. Far more. Keep searching until you find something that sticks no matter how far off topic. :laugh:

It's a well known fact that police kill more whites than blacks. The chart is either bullshit or per capita.
Evidently it isnt. You are free to post a contradicting stat and we can then determine which one is more credible.

Evidently it isnt. You are free to post a contradicting stat and we can then determine which one is more credible.

Fair enough.

Same thing with whites. Far more. Keep searching until you find something that sticks no matter how far off topic. :laugh:

You're the one excusing bad behavior because of skin color. That's racism. Time to treat everyone equal. No one has the right to loot and destroy.

Forum List

Back