Why do Christians support Jews but not Muslims?

Then your culture will lose the war barbarians are forcing upon you.
maybe .you are true.maybe its our mistake that we cant kill children.sorry but we born .... and its in our dna.we cant be like you.we are persian.we arent jewish

There are plenty of Persian Jews and they don't like being murdered.

I watched something on the television regarding the Persian Jews in Tehran, and they actually seemed to be unmolested there, they were in the Synagogue.
i dont like iran regiem very much.i choose secularism..but they are good with other religious.
for example.soccer is most famoust sport in iran.even most thing in iran.
maybe people dont to work but they watch soccer game
but iran national captain is christian now .andranik teymoorian is iranian armeni and he is christan
First Christian football captain in Iran as Rouhani puts focus on minorities
iranian-christian-soccer-player-andranik-teymourian.jpg
13920329104535746726823.jpg

The Iranian football team, they've really excelled. The World Cup in South Africa they were a disaster, the World Cup in Brasil, whilst not progressing out of the Group Stage, they did much better and we were impressed.
we could win argentina but bad luck in 93 min by messi
.iranian are very emotional.goal at 93 min destroy them.because they could win bosnia next match easily .but loose from argentina at 93 min is very bad trajedy

ruler are changed.but people arent changed.

The people are who put Kohmeni and his thugs in charge.

Persia was the jewel of the ancient world, the heart of culture. Alexander was astounded by the Persian palaces.

In the 20th century, Persia, Iran was again the most civilized part of the Islamic world. But it did not fall by accident, it was the people of Iran who tore down the modern and enlightened in favor of the ancient evil of Islam.

even iran supreme leader cant do anything.because they cant controll majority.
for example they want drinking alcohol banned in iran.
but most iranian young people drink ....
we have thousands aa( Alcoholics Anonymous) in iran.because people need aa
maybe they want attack too .....but people .
they know iranian people hate terrorism.and they don it.maybe support hamas.
but they cant directly do it.
for example when paris attack or 9/11 happened.many iranian people crying and ...

Prior to the fall of the Ottoman empire, Islam was on a path to become civilized. But the rise of the Wahhabi put an end to that. Then i saw the Shiites as the spark of sanity in the Islamic world, but the Iranian revolution put an end to that.

I see no hope for Islam, no way for Muslims to live in peace among decent people.

We should nuke the idol, put an end to Allah once and for all. Turn the rock that you worship into a pile of slag.

Tell me, if Allah could not defend his idol, the rock that he lives in, from destruction by infidels, could you really view him as much of a god? Or is he really just the two-bit djin, Ba'al that he always was?

maybe .you are true.maybe its our mistake that we cant kill children.sorry but we born .... and its in our dna.we cant be like you.we are persian.we arent jewish

I watched something on the television regarding the Persian Jews in Tehran, and they actually seemed to be unmolested there, they were in the Synagogue.

They're sort of like Hitler's Jews, but the ones who escaped Iran are so happy to be out of there.

Are they in Israel, the one's who escaped Iran? Or if not, where are they?
Mostly Israel and America.
We have a large contingent in my neighborhood.

I think you might be a Rabbi? Anyhow, I wish you Good Night....I usually do this in my own language, but I don't want you to misinterpret me or something, so I do this in English on this occasion.

i dont like iran regiem very much.i choose secularism..but they are good with other religious.
but iran national captain is christian now .andranik teymoorian is iranian armeni and he is christan

The Iranian football team, they've really excelled. The World Cup in South Africa they were a disaster, the World Cup in Brasil, whilst not progressing out of the Group Stage, they did much better and we were impressed.
.iranian are very emotional.goal at 93 min destroy them.because they could win bosnia next match easily .but loose from argentina at 93 min is very bad trajedy

I agree, but you see, that's how much better Iran were in Brasil, they held Argentina for almost the whole match. You beat Bosnia 3-1, which was very impressive.

They're sort of like Hitler's Jews, but the ones who escaped Iran are so happy to be out of there.
everybody happy for life in denmark and germany.there is better .....
bacause of 35 years usa sanction
even i like it .but it isnt because i hate iran.
iran let jewish people go to their holy land.is it bad? maybe if iran was like north korea and didnt let ...
then you will be happy ?!!!!!

It's nearly 12.08am here, I wish you Gute Nacht therefore.
where exactly? i know its europe
iran is 3:44 am now and drinking wine isnt finished for me
maybe i need aa very soon:crybaby:

Persia was the jewel of the ancient world, the heart of culture. Alexander was astounded by the Persian palaces.

In the 20th century, Persia, Iran was again the most civilized part of the Islamic world. But it did not fall by accident, it was the people of Iran who tore down the modern and enlightened in favor of the ancient evil of Islam.

for example when paris attack or 9/11 happened.many iranian people crying and ...

Prior to the fall of the Ottoman empire, Islam was on a path to become civilized. But the rise of the Wahhabi put an end to that. Then i saw the Shiites as the spark of sanity in the Islamic world, but the Iranian revolution put an end to that.

I see no hope for Islam, no way for Muslims to live in peace among decent people.

We should nuke the idol, put an end to Allah once and for all. Turn the rock that you worship into a pile of slag.

Tell me, if Allah could not defend his idol, the rock that he lives in, from destruction by infidels, could you really view him as much of a god? Or is he really just the two-bit djin, Ba'al that he always was?

Lebanon is also a good and recent example, Lebanon pre-1975 Civil War, and Beirut was the Middle Eastern Paris:

Lebanon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iran let jewish people go to their holy land.is it bad? maybe if iran was like north korea and didnt let ...

I've lived in England for two years now, myself I'm Austrian, from Salzburg.

Yes you should go to bed! Put the wine down, this is an order!

I agree, but you see, that's how much better Iran were in Brasil, they held Argentina for almost the whole match. You beat Bosnia 3-1, which was very impressive.
i know iranian.if iran held argentina .... .iran beat bosnia easily.
our biggest iranian problem that we are very emotional
even my iranian friend bet very huge $ for iran loose.because he knows it too

Last edited:
Jews deny that Jesus is the son of God....So do the Muslims.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
Jews have no opinion on Jesus, since he came thousands of years after. Islam on the other hand says that Jesus' crucifiction was a lie, in fact Muslims think that Jews faked his crucifiction in order to save his life.

Jews don't want us all dead.

They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media.
Who's they? Have you met a Jew, you moron? They have the same goals and ambitions that all normal people have. No Jew says "when I grow up I want to control the banks and media". You are a fucked up anti Semite.

because people never test them.people never hundreds europen exprience of pop power
mullah was very good guy before revolution like your christian father in church.
they was poor .they helped people.people never see their that when they have power

are you christian.? this sitution happend for all religion .christianity or jewish or budaism
sometimes moslem was civilized and they had fear from christian
and .................

Andrew Grove, one of the pioneers of computing is (was?) Jewish.

Never practising. He was born to a Jewish family, but practiced no religion. His 8008 microprocessor created the digital age.

Sam Walton was a grand human being; his children are a$$holes.

Walton was a genius of supply chain management.

Bill Gates made his fortune stealing and suing.

You have Gates confused with Steve Jobs. Gates made a fortune providing best of class computing to the masses.

Steve Jobs...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

Jobs was a total scumbag, a reprehensible lout without a shred of integrity. He was a sociopath with a marketing genius beyond all con men before and after him. He could sell saltwater to those dying of thirst, and wouldn't hesitate a second to do so. He is why Sergy Bern put "don't be evil" in the Google by laws.

Warren Buffett is one of the a$$holes responsible for the Derivative crash of Sep-2008.

Buffett is a democrat and Obama supporter - yep, he's a scumbag.

Jeff Bezos...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

He had a vision and pursued it.

And many others.
So why is Penelope so bothered by successful JEWS?

Because she is a Muzzie Beast, and Muslims are dedicated to the complete genocide of Jews.

Jews are like viruses, they need a host to live off of.

They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media.
Who's they? Have you met a Jew, you moron? They have the same goals and ambitions that all normal people have. No Jew says "when I grow up I want to control the banks and media". You are a fucked up anti Semite.

:rolleyes-41:

I've shown no hatred nor dislike of Jews, thus I've not made any comment that's "anti-Semitic"

I've lived in England for two years now, myself I'm Austrian, from Salzburg.

Yes you should go to bed! Put the wine down, this is an order!
ok .i will .it is my last glass
i havnt work tommorw hopefully.if my boss dont call me
where city?
i am arsenal fan.

:rolleyes-41:

I've shown no hatred nor dislike of Jews, thus I've not made any comment that's "anti-Semitic"
Noooo....you just vomitted an antisemtic canard that every neo Nazi and IslamoNazi repeats:

"They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media."

So if it smells like a Nazi, quacks like a Nazi.....

Andrew Grove, one of the pioneers of computing is (was?) Jewish.

Never practising. He was born to a Jewish family, but practiced no religion. His 8008 microprocessor created the digital age.

Sam Walton was a grand human being; his children are a$$holes.

Walton was a genius of supply chain management.

Bill Gates made his fortune stealing and suing.

You have Gates confused with Steve Jobs. Gates made a fortune providing best of class computing to the masses.

Steve Jobs...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

Jobs was a total scumbag, a reprehensible lout without a shred of integrity. He was a sociopath with a marketing genius beyond all con men before and after him. He could sell saltwater to those dying of thirst, and wouldn't hesitate a second to do so. He is why Sergy Bern put "don't be evil" in the Google by laws.

Warren Buffett is one of the a$$holes responsible for the Derivative crash of Sep-2008.

Buffett is a democrat and Obama supporter - yep, he's a scumbag.

Jeff Bezos...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

He had a vision and pursued it.

And many others.
So why is Penelope so bothered by successful JEWS?

Because she is a Muzzie Beast, and Muslims are dedicated to the complete genocide of Jews.

Jews are like viruses, they need a host to live off of.
Did your mosque imam tell you that?

Are you denying the Jews are in control of the media, banking in the US and globally? Are you denying the Jews hold more positions in the ACLU and ADA than others? I mean come on they are also over represented on the SCOTUS since they are 2-3% of the US pop. Are you denying this. Are you denying Jews pretty much control Hollywood?

Of course most fields are spearheaded by Jews, religious and non-affiliated.
I once asked you to present the names of non-Jews who would fill these fields as well or better and you haven't.

So what are you saying, that you think Jews are....more "superior" to non-Jews?

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

Spiritually yes, how so? It's just that I'm curious.

7 Noachide Commandments vs 613 Commandments.
It's not easy being a Noachide.
It's harder being a Jew...constant study and behavior refinement.
90% of Jews don't really want to be JewISH.

Actually it shouldn't be hard at all.

Of course most fields are spearheaded by Jews, religious and non-affiliated.
I once asked you to present the names of non-Jews who would fill these fields as well or better and you haven't.

So what are you saying, that you think Jews are....more "superior" to non-Jews?

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

Spiritually yes, how so? It's just that I'm curious.

7 Noachide Commandments vs 613 Commandments.
It's not easy being a Noachide.
It's harder being a Jew...constant study and behavior refinement.
90% of Jews don't really want to be JewISH.

Actually it shouldn't be hard at all.
Penelope exhibits the symptoms of someone infected with Mad Muslim Disease.

Jews deny that Jesus is the son of God....So do the Muslims.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
Jews have no opinion on Jesus, since he came thousands of years after. Islam on the other hand says that Jesus' crucifiction was a lie, in fact Muslims think that Jews faked his crucifiction in order to save his life.

muslim believed jesus .even holy mary and fatime(mohammad child) are best woman in islam
jewish think that jesus is lair and cheater and magician.

Forum List

Back