Why do Christians support Jews but not Muslims?

Andrew Grove, one of the pioneers of computing is (was?) Jewish.

Never practising. He was born to a Jewish family, but practiced no religion. His 8008 microprocessor created the digital age.

Sam Walton was a grand human being; his children are a$$holes.

Walton was a genius of supply chain management.

Bill Gates made his fortune stealing and suing.

You have Gates confused with Steve Jobs. Gates made a fortune providing best of class computing to the masses.

Steve Jobs...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

Jobs was a total scumbag, a reprehensible lout without a shred of integrity. He was a sociopath with a marketing genius beyond all con men before and after him. He could sell saltwater to those dying of thirst, and wouldn't hesitate a second to do so. He is why Sergy Bern put "don't be evil" in the Google by laws.

Warren Buffett is one of the a$$holes responsible for the Derivative crash of Sep-2008.

Buffett is a democrat and Obama supporter - yep, he's a scumbag.

Jeff Bezos...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

He had a vision and pursued it.

And many others.
So why is Penelope so bothered by successful JEWS?

Because she is a Muzzie Beast, and Muslims are dedicated to the complete genocide of Jews.

If that's the case, why haven't ISIL/ISIS/Daesh invaded Israel? They're in Syria and The Sinai, it's just a short journey into Israel....yet they don't even go near them.

Can you explain this?

ISIS stated their mission statement about a year ago...Purity Islam.
Without a pure Islam, Islam cannot conquer the world.

Well that's impossible, proving they are lunatics There's what a billion Muslims, it's ridiculous to think they're all going to follow the crazed 'um "philosophy" of ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

ISIS attributes the non-complete conquest of the world to "fake" Sunnis.

Of course most fields are spearheaded by Jews, religious and non-affiliated.
I once asked you to present the names of non-Jews who would fill these fields as well or better and you haven't.

So what are you saying, that you think Jews are....more "superior" to non-Jews?

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

Spiritually yes, how so? It's just that I'm curious.

7 Noachide Commandments vs 613 Commandments.
It's not easy being a Noachide.
It's harder being a Jew...constant study and behavior refinement.
90% of Jews don't really want to be JewISH.

Doesn't it tire you, all that constant study? Hopefully at least you chill out sometimes :wink:

If you haven't heard a good Torah Vort, you haven't lived.
There's NO Fire and Brimstone, it's parsing what words, phrases, verses and chapters mean.

Jews deny that Jesus is the son of God....So do the Muslims.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
None of the pilots on 9/11 were jews
none of the people sawing off the heads of christians were jews
jews have never stated they were going to take over the world and force us to live the way they demand
jews don't throw kids off buildings for being raped
jews did it.but you cant see.because they arent white
i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

Attack Jews and hide amongst children...sh!t happens.
no excuse for killing children
radical moslem have this bullshit excuse too

What does one do when someone is firing rockets on them?
I'm sorry but the Torah allows killing in self-defense.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
jews have never stated they were going to take over the world and force us to live the way they demand
i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

I think we can all agree, surely I hope, that as humanoids, any child being killed is wrong and that those pictures posted there are incredibly distressing.

Agreeing on these things, this is what separates us from savages.

So what are you saying, that you think Jews are....more "superior" to non-Jews?

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

Doesn't it tire you, all that constant study? Hopefully at least you chill out sometimes :wink:

There's NO Fire and Brimstone, it's parsing what words, phrases, verses and chapters mean.
are you believe all of torah ridiculous quote?
even god came to earth and he did wresling with your prophet?

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

I think we can all agree, surely I hope, that as humanoids, any child being killed is wrong and that those pictures posted there are incredibly distressing.

My child or yours.
History is replete with such choices.
But Jews and Christians don't fire at other people from grade schools.

you are idiot.
just 10% of muslim are a danger to all civilized people.
and 10% of jew and christian and buduism too
and im sure that you are a danger to all civilized people.

Use prepositions. "you are AN idiot."

If 10% of Muslims are willing to engage in the violence that the Warlord Muhammad (may he burn in hell) promoted, that would equate to about 210 million savages. In fact I think it is probably closer to 1%. That still leaves 2 million pigs who engage in acts like Paris and San Bernardino.

Most Muslims instead would not take a gun and slaughter an innocent, but will instead only fund the Mosques that breed such violence.

The god you follow, this Allah who was known as Ba'al to the Hebrews, is called "the father of lies" by the Christians, which is fitting since Muslims are expected to lie for their little tin god.

The violence of Muslims is well known, and commanded by the Warlord Muhammad and the god he created. But violence by Christians in the name of Jesus is extremely rare, as is violence by Buddhists. You are simply lying for Allah when you claim that others engage in the evil that defines Islam.

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

I think if someone is having rockets fired on them, you fire rockets back....you don't flatten entire areas or carpet-bomb, both of which are actually illegal under The Geneva Convention.

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

are you believe all of torah ridiculous quote?

Good question...many are of the opinion that the struggle was allegorical.
Yaakov was an introvert and rarely ever fought back when he was being abused.
Even after the Man AND God told Yaakov his name would now be Israel, Yaakov's personality didn't change.

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

sorry but my persian culture didnt let me to kill children anyway even for defence

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

Where is this verse?

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

My child or yours.
History is replete with such choices.
But Jews and Christians don't fire at other people from grade schools.

Well yes, we can agree on these points.

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

sorry but my persian culture didnt let me to kill children anyway even for defence

Then your culture will lose the war barbarians are forcing upon you.

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

I think if someone is having rockets fired on them, you fire rockets back....you don't flatten entire areas or carpet-bomb, both of which are actually illegal under The Geneva Convention.

I've never been in the military so I can't discuss military strategy or tactics.
The Torah tells us we go to war with our enemies, not our friends.
Take away the Geneva Convention that Muslims don't follow and we defeat ISIS with far fewer casualties.

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

maybe .you are true.maybe its our mistake that we cant kill children.sorry but we born .... and its in our dna.we cant be like you.we are persian.we arent jewish

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

I've never been in the military so I can't discuss military strategy or tactics.
The Torah tells us we go to war with our enemies, not our friends.
Take away the Geneva Convention that Muslims don't follow and we defeat ISIS with far fewer casualties.

Personally, with regard to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, as they're not a legitimate army, The Geneva Convention doesn't apply to them. So I think everything should be on the table, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons.

Well that's impossible, proving they are lunatics There's what a billion Muslims, it's ridiculous to think they're all going to follow the crazed 'um "philosophy" of ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

There are about 2.1 BILLION Muslims in the world.

These break down into two major sects, Sunni and Shiite. Shiite are generally more passive than Sunni. Sunni are the most literal in their worship of the Warlord Muhammad and his pet god Allah, thus Sunni tend to be extremely violent. Because the evil scum who took over Iran under Kohmeni (pervert scum!) were so expose, many Americans have the view that it is the Shiites who are most dangerous. This is not correct.

What most people don't grasp about Islam is the idol. The idol drives the Muzzie Beasts wild. Saudi Arabia has the idol, in the Kaaba in Mecca. All Muslims throughout the world bow to the idol 5 times a day. Muzzie Beasts, Shiite and Sunni, all are commanded to take a trip or Hajj to visit the idol, to kiss it or touch it.

upload_2016-1-5_15-18-20.jpeg

This is the idol (looks like a clit, doesn't it?) Iran wants the idol. IF they can control the idol, they will control Islam. Under all the evil that ebbs and flows with Islamic politics, is the idol and the lust that ALL Muslims have to control the idol.

maybe .you are true.maybe its our mistake that we cant kill children.sorry but we born .... and its in our dna.we cant be like you.we are persian.we arent jewish

I have a great respect for Persian culture and history. I don't know if you've read Robert Byron's book 'The Road To Oxiana', if not I recommend it to you, it's very wonderful.

Forum List

Back