Why do Christians support Jews but not Muslims?

Easy answer....

Without-Islam.jpg

The propaganda worked well on you.

Jews deny that Jesus is the son of God....So do the Muslims.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
None of the pilots on 9/11 were jews
none of the people sawing off the heads of christians were jews
jews have never stated they were going to take over the world and force us to live the way they demand
jews don't throw kids off buildings for being raped
jews did it.but you cant see.because they arent white
i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

Backed by nothing.
You weren't expecting someone like myself to know that everything you post is not fact.
Tough luck for you.

Are you denying the Jews are in control of the media, banking in the US and globally? Are you denying the Jews hold more positions in the ACLU and ADA than others? I mean come on they are also over represented on the SCOTUS since they are 2-3% of the US pop. Are you denying this. Are you denying Jews pretty much control Hollywood?

Of course most fields are spearheaded by Jews, religious and non-affiliated.
I once asked you to present the names of non-Jews who would fill these fields as well or better and you haven't.

I fear they are just to numerous, we have many non Jews, who do you think taught the jews!!

Who taught the Jews?
Feel free to show us all what a nitwit you are.
Please, provide some "history", I need a good chuckle.

Everyone in history, first the Egyptians and Sumerians, then mainly Germany Universities and then American Universities.

You truly are an idiot.
Remember a guy in Genesis named Joseph who saved THE WORLD from starving?
Do you think he didn't have the same education as those around him?
Read your Bible, idiot, Joseph SINGLE-HANDEDLY RAN EGYPT.
How do I KNOW...The OT SAYS SO...IDIOT.
Yeah, you're an expert on the OT...NOT!

Andrew Grove, one of the pioneers of computing is (was?) Jewish.

Never practising. He was born to a Jewish family, but practiced no religion. His 8008 microprocessor created the digital age.

Sam Walton was a grand human being; his children are a$$holes.

Walton was a genius of supply chain management.

Bill Gates made his fortune stealing and suing.

You have Gates confused with Steve Jobs. Gates made a fortune providing best of class computing to the masses.

Steve Jobs...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

Jobs was a total scumbag, a reprehensible lout without a shred of integrity. He was a sociopath with a marketing genius beyond all con men before and after him. He could sell saltwater to those dying of thirst, and wouldn't hesitate a second to do so. He is why Sergy Bern put "don't be evil" in the Google by laws.

Warren Buffett is one of the a$$holes responsible for the Derivative crash of Sep-2008.

Buffett is a democrat and Obama supporter - yep, he's a scumbag.

Jeff Bezos...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

He had a vision and pursued it.

And many others.
So why is Penelope so bothered by successful JEWS?

Because she is a Muzzie Beast, and Muslims are dedicated to the complete genocide of Jews.

that's a lie. jews never proselytize. it's forbidden.

any more lies you want to tell, oh ignorant one?

Nobody ever accused Penelope of stating facts.
That is all I state.

Backed by nothing.
You weren't expecting someone like myself to know that everything you post is not fact.
Tough luck for you.

Are you denying the Jews are in control of the media, banking in the US and globally? Are you denying the Jews hold more positions in the ACLU and ADA than others? I mean come on they are also over represented on the SCOTUS since they are 2-3% of the US pop. Are you denying this. Are you denying Jews pretty much control Hollywood?

I once asked you to present the names of non-Jews who would fill these fields as well or better and you haven't.

So what are you saying, that you think Jews are....more "superior" to non-Jews?

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
jews have never stated they were going to take over the world and force us to live the way they demand
i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

Attack Jews and hide amongst children...sh!t happens.

Nobody ever accused Penelope of stating facts.
That is all I state.

Backed by nothing.
Tough luck for you.

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

There were no pilots, planes were auto piloted for diversion for controlled demolitions to look like terrorist attack as a reason to take out Iraq.

Um, yeah, that's crazy talk.

I fear they are just to numerous, we have many non Jews, who do you think taught the jews!!

Who taught the Jews?

Everyone in history, first the Egyptians and Sumerians, then mainly Germany Universities and then American Universities.

You truly are an idiot.
you are talking about koran joseph ?
he didnt fuck egypt beautifull prince?

Never practising. He was born to a Jewish family, but practiced no religion. His 8008 microprocessor created the digital age.

You have Gates confused with Steve Jobs. Gates made a fortune providing best of class computing to the masses.

Jobs was a total scumbag, a reprehensible lout without a shred of integrity. He was a sociopath with a marketing genius beyond all con men before and after him. He could sell saltwater to those dying of thirst, and wouldn't hesitate a second to do so. He is why Sergy Bern put "don't be evil" in the Google by laws.

Warren Buffett is one of the a$$holes responsible for the Derivative crash of Sep-2008.

And many others.

Because she is a Muzzie Beast, and Muslims are dedicated to the complete genocide of Jews.

If that's the case, why haven't ISIL/ISIS/Daesh invaded Israel? They're in Syria and The Sinai, it's just a short journey into Israel....yet they don't even go near them.

Can you explain this?

Who taught the Jews?

You truly are an idiot.
you are talking about koran joseph ?
he didnt fuck egypt beautifull prince?

No; he ran away from Potiphar's wife and thus was imprisoned for 10 years.

That is all I state.

Backed by nothing.
Tough luck for you.

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

Spiritually yes, how so? It's just that I'm curious.

There were no pilots, planes were auto piloted for diversion for controlled demolitions to look like terrorist attack as a reason to take out Iraq.

Not its not, what is crazy is the 19 hijacker story.

And many others.

If that's the case, why haven't ISIL/ISIS/Daesh invaded Israel? They're in Syria and The Sinai, it's just a short journey into Israel....yet they don't even go near them.

Can you explain this?

ISIS stated their mission statement about a year ago...Purity Islam.
Without a pure Islam, Islam cannot conquer the world.

Not its not, what is crazy is the 19 hijacker story.

No, Trutherism is bat shit crazy.

I've got a buddy who is into UFO and Big Foot.

He's looks completely rational compared to Truthers.

Backed by nothing.
Tough luck for you.

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

7 Noachide Commandments vs 613 Commandments.
It's not easy being a Noachide.
It's harder being a Jew...constant study and behavior refinement.
90% of Jews don't really want to be JewISH.

And many others.

Can you explain this?

ISIS stated their mission statement about a year ago...Purity Islam.
Without a pure Islam, Islam cannot conquer the world.

Well that's impossible, proving they are lunatics There's what a billion Muslims, it's ridiculous to think they're all going to follow the crazed 'um "philosophy" of ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg

Attack Jews and hide amongst children...sh!t happens.
no excuse for killing children
radical moslem have this bullshit excuse too

Spiritually? Yes.
Societal? No.

7 Noachide Commandments vs 613 Commandments.
It's not easy being a Noachide.
It's harder being a Jew...constant study and behavior refinement.
90% of Jews don't really want to be JewISH.

Doesn't it tire you, all that constant study? Hopefully at least you chill out sometimes :wink:

Forum List

Back