Why do Christians support Jews but not Muslims?

They're sort of like Hitler's Jews, but the ones who escaped Iran are so happy to be out of there.
everybody happy for life in denmark and germany.there is better .....
bacause of 35 years usa sanction
even i like it .but it isnt because i hate iran.
iran let jewish people go to their holy land.is it bad? maybe if iran was like north korea and didnt let ...
then you will be happy ?!!!!!

It's nearly 12.08am here, I wish you Gute Nacht therefore.
where exactly? i know its europe
iran is 3:44 am now and drinking wine isnt finished for me
maybe i need aa very soon:crybaby:

I've lived in England for two years now, myself I'm Austrian, from Salzburg.

Yes you should go to bed! Put the wine down, this is an order!
ok .i will .it is my last glass
i havnt work tommorw hopefully.if my boss dont call me
where city?
i am arsenal fan.

Good, too much drinking, this isn't good for you darling, we both know that it isn't.

An Arsenal fan, they're doing well. I support Bayern München, my whole family have always supported them, except an Uncle who supported SK Sturm Graz, but then there's always an oddity in every family lol.

Jews deny that Jesus is the son of God....So do the Muslims.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
Jews have no opinion on Jesus, since he came thousands of years after. Islam on the other hand says that Jesus' crucifiction was a lie, in fact Muslims think that Jews faked his crucifiction in order to save his life.

muslim believed jesus .even holy mary and fatime(mohammad child) are best woman in islam
jewish think that jesus is lair and cheater and magician.
Bzzzzzz wrong, There is no opinion on Jesus in Judaism as he came thousands of years later. The Koran even though considers Jesus a prophet, also says that his crucifiction was a lie and today's Christians have screwed up his message.

You don't even know what your own religion says, Achmed.

Andrew Grove, one of the pioneers of computing is (was?) Jewish.

Never practising. He was born to a Jewish family, but practiced no religion. His 8008 microprocessor created the digital age.

Sam Walton was a grand human being; his children are a$$holes.

Walton was a genius of supply chain management.

Bill Gates made his fortune stealing and suing.

You have Gates confused with Steve Jobs. Gates made a fortune providing best of class computing to the masses.

Steve Jobs...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

Jobs was a total scumbag, a reprehensible lout without a shred of integrity. He was a sociopath with a marketing genius beyond all con men before and after him. He could sell saltwater to those dying of thirst, and wouldn't hesitate a second to do so. He is why Sergy Bern put "don't be evil" in the Google by laws.

Warren Buffett is one of the a$$holes responsible for the Derivative crash of Sep-2008.

Buffett is a democrat and Obama supporter - yep, he's a scumbag.

Jeff Bezos...Pure genius and a blessing to mankind.

He had a vision and pursued it.

And many others.
So why is Penelope so bothered by successful JEWS?

Because she is a Muzzie Beast, and Muslims are dedicated to the complete genocide of Jews.

Jews are like viruses, they need a host to live off of.
Did your mosque imam tell you that?

No one told me, took hours of studying history.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
Jews have no opinion on Jesus, since he came thousands of years after. Islam on the other hand says that Jesus' crucifiction was a lie, in fact Muslims think that Jews faked his crucifiction in order to save his life.

muslim believed jesus .even holy mary and fatime(mohammad child) are best woman in islam
Bzzzzzz wrong, There is no opinion on Jesus in Judaism as he came thousands of years later. The Koran even though considers Jesus a prophet, also says that his crucifiction was a lie and today's Christians have screwed up his message.

You don't even know what your own religion says, Achmed.
we didnt need opinion for this
fact
1:im atheist
result: all prophet of history are liar and cheater
2:im jewish
result: all prophet after judiasm are liar and teacher
is it clear ?

Jews don't want us all dead.

Christians, some of them, want Muslims dead.

Muslims (A great deal of them) want Jews AND Christians dead
Muslims cannot coexist with anybody. If there aren't any non Muslims to oppress and kill, they start killing each other as we can clearly see. Islam is a violent and intolerant death cult that should be outlawed in all civilized countries.
The Muslim family I know co-exists within our community quite well. They aren't oppressing or killing anyone. You've got quite the bias going. Who you want to oppress and kill are Muslims.

So how many muslims have been beheaded

Radical Islam beheads fellow Muslims also, this is because those aren't considered "proper" Muslims and thus are considered Infidels along with the rest of us Infidels.
You've got a jones for Muslims, that's for sure.

Actually not all Muslims, I'm not anti-Muslim, I just don't want them on my Continent.
Well, if you live in the US you are SOL. I can't think of anything more anti-Muslim than not wanting any Muslims to exist on your continent.

What is SOL?

My Continent historically is Christian, Islam through the Centuries has tried to invade and take control in order to destroy Christianity on my Continent....so yes, this is why we don't want Islam here and don't want a massive horde of Muslims here.

We don't forget The Crusades and we actually don't want to have to have another Crusade.
You don't want Muslim in Europe. Too bad. They are already there. Christians are just as potentially violent or peaceful as any other human being, including Muslims.

Radical Islam beheads fellow Muslims also, this is because those aren't considered "proper" Muslims and thus are considered Infidels along with the rest of us Infidels.
You've got a jones for Muslims, that's for sure.

Actually not all Muslims, I'm not anti-Muslim, I just don't want them on my Continent.
Well, if you live in the US you are SOL. I can't think of anything more anti-Muslim than not wanting any Muslims to exist on your continent.

What is SOL?

My Continent historically is Christian, Islam through the Centuries has tried to invade and take control in order to destroy Christianity on my Continent....so yes, this is why we don't want Islam here and don't want a massive horde of Muslims here.

We don't forget The Crusades and we actually don't want to have to have another Crusade.
You don't want Muslim in Europe. Too bad. They are already there. Christians are just as potentially violent or peaceful as any other human being, including Muslims.

There is a vast difference between being potential and actually doing it, who is actually doing it? Be honest

There are plenty of Persian Jews and they don't like being murdered.

I watched something on the television regarding the Persian Jews in Tehran, and they actually seemed to be unmolested there, they were in the Synagogue.

They're sort of like Hitler's Jews, but the ones who escaped Iran are so happy to be out of there.

Are they in Israel, the one's who escaped Iran? Or if not, where are they?
Mostly Israel and America.
We have a large contingent in my neighborhood.

Being Persian, do they differ or are they basically the same?

My daughter's husband's parents escaped from Turkey.
One went to Cuba, the other to Columbia.
My son-in-law is American.
His parents have slight accents and his father is darker skinned than the rest.
Other than that, a fine bunch.
We're all Observant so our lifestyles are all the same.

There are plenty of Persian Jews and they don't like being murdered.

I watched something on the television regarding the Persian Jews in Tehran, and they actually seemed to be unmolested there, they were in the Synagogue.

Are they in Israel, the one's who escaped Iran? Or if not, where are they?
Mostly Israel and America.
We have a large contingent in my neighborhood.

I think you might be a Rabbi? Anyhow, I wish you Good Night....I usually do this in my own language, but I don't want you to misinterpret me or something, so I do this in English on this occasion.

Thanks for the compliment, but I'd have to know a ton more than I know to be an Orthodox Rabbi.

Muslims needed converts before Mohammed realized there were enough illiterate Arabs to join his "religion" without catering to their "needs", such as recognizing the Torah and Jesus as a prophet.
If Mohammed realized he would be successful without kissing Jewish and Christian a$$ he would not have included these references in the Koran.

Never practising. He was born to a Jewish family, but practiced no religion. His 8008 microprocessor created the digital age.

You have Gates confused with Steve Jobs. Gates made a fortune providing best of class computing to the masses.

Jobs was a total scumbag, a reprehensible lout without a shred of integrity. He was a sociopath with a marketing genius beyond all con men before and after him. He could sell saltwater to those dying of thirst, and wouldn't hesitate a second to do so. He is why Sergy Bern put "don't be evil" in the Google by laws.

Warren Buffett is one of the a$$holes responsible for the Derivative crash of Sep-2008.

And many others.

Because she is a Muzzie Beast, and Muslims are dedicated to the complete genocide of Jews.

If only there was a University where I could earn a PhD documenting every mistake you've made concerning The Jewish Scriptures.
You are a King Sized Idiot.

Not true, Jews have done all 3 above.

that's a lie. jews never proselytize. it's forbidden.

any more lies you want to tell, oh ignorant one?

Nobody ever accused Penelope of stating facts.
That is all I state.

in your dreams, terrorist supporter.

Your right , my tax dollars do go to SA and Israel.

that would be *you're*

and billions also go to the west bank and gaza

you're welcome, anti-semite.

And many others.

If only there was a University where I could earn a PhD documenting every mistake you've made concerning The Jewish Scriptures.
You are a King Sized Idiot.

that's a rhetorical question, right?

And many others.

Does your white padded room at the asylum have a library?

Jews don't want us all dead.

Christians, some of them, want Muslims dead.

Muslims (A great deal of them) want Jews AND Christians dead
Muslims cannot coexist with anybody. If there aren't any non Muslims to oppress and kill, they start killing each other as we can clearly see. Islam is a violent and intolerant death cult that should be outlawed in all civilized countries.
The Muslim family I know co-exists within our community quite well. They aren't oppressing or killing anyone. You've got quite the bias going. Who you want to oppress and kill are Muslims.
I am not talking about individual people or families. As a majority in a Muslim country or even a considerable minority, sure, they are unable to coexist. Polls in US show that 25% of Muslim Americans support violent jihad, and 56% support shariah law to replace the constitution.

Coexist my ass.

None of the pilots on 9/11 were jews
none of the people sawing off the heads of christians were jews
jews have never stated they were going to take over the world and force us to live the way they demand
jews don't throw kids off buildings for being raped

There were no pilots, planes were auto piloted for diversion for controlled demolitions to look like terrorist attack as a reason to take out Iraq.
Go fuck yourself you lying pile of fucking subhuman trash.

None of the pilots on 9/11 were jews
none of the people sawing off the heads of christians were jews
jews have never stated they were going to take over the world and force us to live the way they demand
jews don't throw kids off buildings for being raped
jews did it.but you cant see.because they arent white
i11854_543159394.jpg
i11871_543187475.jpg
522(1).jpg
n00054584-r-b-001.jpg
Or, the truth, their males attacked jews and then hid behind their children giving Israeli soldiers no choice.

not that filth like you care that those males went after innocent men, women and children themselves.

no, truth is anathema.

That is all I state.

that would be *you're*

That is all I state.

that would be *you're*

Really, billions, perhaps since the 50's but its more like millions, thank goodness for Jordan and Iran , or they would be starving.

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdfhttps://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

After the split took place in June 2007, the United States boosted aid levels to the Palestinians,

with most assistance going in direct support of the PA’s security, governance, development, and

reform programs in the West Bank under Abbas (including during the 2007-2013 tenure of former

PA prime minister Salam Fayyad), presumably in part to counter Hamas in Gaza. As a result, the

post-2007 annual average of U.S. bilateral assistance is substantially greater than the approximate

annual average of $170 million from 2000-2007 and $70 million from 1994-1999, years largely

marked by the rule of the late Yasser Arafat, who died in late 2004.

From FY2008 to the present, annual Economic Support Fund (ESF) assistance to the West Bank

and Gaza Strip has averaged around $400 million, with that amount divided between U.S. Agency

for International Development (USAID)-administered project assistance (through grants to

contracting organizations) and direct budgetary assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA).

Annual International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement (INCLE) nonlethal assistance for

PA security forces and the criminal justice sector in the West Bank has averaged around $100

million. In line with Obama Administration requests, funding levels declined slightly in FY2013,

with a new baseline of overall annual ESF assistance of $370 million, and a new baseline of

annual INCLE assistance of $70 million. Administration requests for ESF and INCLE have

remained constant for FY2014 and FY2015. Some FY2013 ESF funding has been provided via

the ESF-Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) account, and the State Department expects to

draw from this account in FY2014 as well.

That is all I state.

that would be *you're*

That is all I state.

that would be *you're*

Really, billions, perhaps since the 50's but its more like millions, thank goodness for Jordan and Iran , or they would be starving.

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdfhttps://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

After the split took place in June 2007, the United States boosted aid levels to the Palestinians,

with most assistance going in direct support of the PA’s security, governance, development, and

reform programs in the West Bank under Abbas (including during the 2007-2013 tenure of former

PA prime minister Salam Fayyad), presumably in part to counter Hamas in Gaza. As a result, the

post-2007 annual average of U.S. bilateral assistance is substantially greater than the approximate

annual average of $170 million from 2000-2007 and $70 million from 1994-1999, years largely

marked by the rule of the late Yasser Arafat, who died in late 2004.

From FY2008 to the present, annual Economic Support Fund (ESF) assistance to the West Bank

and Gaza Strip has averaged around $400 million, with that amount divided between U.S. Agency

for International Development (USAID)-administered project assistance (through grants to

contracting organizations) and direct budgetary assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA).

Annual International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement (INCLE) nonlethal assistance for

PA security forces and the criminal justice sector in the West Bank has averaged around $100

million. In line with Obama Administration requests, funding levels declined slightly in FY2013,

with a new baseline of overall annual ESF assistance of $370 million, and a new baseline of

annual INCLE assistance of $70 million. Administration requests for ESF and INCLE have

remained constant for FY2014 and FY2015. Some FY2013 ESF funding has been provided via

the ESF-Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) account, and the State Department expects to

draw from this account in FY2014 as well.

well, terrorist supporter, we gave the pals 7.7 billion dollars between 2008 and 2010.

International aid to Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's not my fault they use it for weapons and not to feed people and build up their land. *shrug*

get over it.

Forum List

Back