Why do conservatives complain about being called out as racists so much?

I guess it's just too bad for Republicans that they haven't been able to persuade more black folks about the benefits of becoming Republican.

Give it time.

That sounds like a good strategy. How much time do you think Republicans will need to make this amazing transformation?

Two factors.

1) Upward mobility of younger blacks who realize democratic policies are holding people back.

2) Sooner or later the socially liberal wing of the democratic party is going to go too far and piss off the far more socially conservative black wing.

In other words; Nothing tangible, just more rhetorical horse shit.

It's perfectly tangible, you just don't like it.

Do you haz a sadz now?

Just more the same vague nothingness, no actual solutions for anything.

Give it time.

That sounds like a good strategy. How much time do you think Republicans will need to make this amazing transformation?

Two factors.

1) Upward mobility of younger blacks who realize democratic policies are holding people back.

2) Sooner or later the socially liberal wing of the democratic party is going to go too far and piss off the far more socially conservative black wing.

Do you haz a sadz now?

You didn't ask for solutions, you asked for opinions.

Here you are....Since you are defending going to speak at a racist convention

Yes, it's a free country and the Democratic Party has a right to have conventions.

You like negros as long as they do as they are told, but you know what to do with an uppity one who thinks he can leave the Democratic plantation, don't you Grand Wizard?

So you are defending it and wonder why people accuse you of defending it?

What are you smoking?

So did you lynch any darkies today who tried to leave the plantation? Or were they good little negros for you today?

Most of the threads on this forum can be summed up thusly: Black people bad, white people angry.

Two factors.

Do you haz a sadz now?

Republicans would have to offer tangible solutions if they want to make black converts. Or maybe Republicans really aren't interested in doing that because they get more mileage out of denigrating black folks.

Two factors.

Do you haz a sadz now?

Republicans would have to offer tangible solutions if they want to make black converts. Or maybe Republicans really aren't interested in doing that because they get more mileage out of denigrating black folks.

The solution is to make the safety net temporary again, instead of the multi-generational poverty machine it currently is. The methods are varied, but they can all be dismissed by progressives as "uncaring" or "racist." in an attempt to maintain the Democratic status quo.

Yes, it's a free country and the Democratic Party has a right to have conventions.

You like negros as long as they do as they are told, but you know what to do with an uppity one who thinks he can leave the Democratic plantation, don't you Grand Wizard?

What are you smoking?

So did you lynch any darkies today who tried to leave the plantation? Or were they good little negros for you today?

Most of the threads on this forum can be summed up thusly: Black people bad, white people angry.

Black people are not bad, they are people, the left using them like that is wrong and should stop. You should be ashamed.

Two factors.

Do you haz a sadz now?

They came up with the Southern Strategy then blame blacks for not liking it when thats the entire point

What are you smoking?

3be91a364c557535a6197cac7213e1738332253e1b8d0e8ee8b38865642a5f95.jpg

Do you haz a sadz now?

They came up with the Southern Strategy then blame blacks for not liking it when thats the entire point
Yes I understand that the entire Republican strategy is to exploit fear of black folks.

Do you haz a sadz now?

Yes I understand that the entire Republican strategy is to exploit fear of black folks.

Kind of like Democrats strategy of making people fear the weather and a gas station.

Kind of like Democrats strategy of making people fear the weather and a gas station.

I dont know what its kinda like...you dont even believe the Southern Strategy exists so how would you know what its comparable to?

I dont know what its kinda like...you dont even believe the Southern Strategy exists so how would you know what its comparable to?

The Southern Strategy is turning into the boogey man of Democratic political strategy. Evidently getting votes from blocks of the country is only bad if Republicans do it.

I'm sure that makes perfect sense in some alternate reality.

The Southern Strategy is turning into the boogey man of Democratic political strategy. Evidently getting votes from blocks of the country is only bad if Republicans do it.

So its bad like Global Warming but its good like...huh?

You are the idiot blaming everything on this nefarious Republican Southern Strategy.

You are the idiot blaming everything on this nefarious Republican Southern Strategy.

So the Southern Strategy is good like Global Warming or what?

What Are you saying?

What Are you saying?

I'm replying to your idiocy with more idiocy. If you can't figure that out, I suggest that the Hello Kitty Message board is more your speed.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What are you smoking?

Mad about what? Is there any basis for your posts or do you intentionally post random shit?

So what did you do to become a Grand Wizard anyway? Do you have to lynch more blacks than your klanmates to get there?

What Are you saying?

I'm replying to your idiocy with more idiocy. If you can't figure that out, I suggest that the Hello Kitty Message board is more your speed.

See I knew you didnt know what you were saying and of course you're being stupid because I'm making you be stupid lol..

What are you smoking?

Mad about what? Is there any basis for your posts or do you intentionally post random shit?

So what did you do to become a Grand Wizard anyway? Do you have to lynch more blacks than your klanmates to get there?

i just wanted to know why you are defending it and wonder why people accuse you of defending it? Are you mad that people have eyes?

Forum List

Back