Why do conservatives complain about being called out as racists so much?

Considering this post is from a person who's sig includes "teabaggers" any complaints about name calling that come from you reek of hypocrisy.

The problem is progressive morality fully allows hypocrisy, lying and obstruction as long as it forwards progressive goals.
This isn't about me Sport :thup:

It's about your hypocrisy you smear of cow excrement.

Here you are....Since you are defending going to speak at a racist convention

Yes, it's a free country and the Democratic Party has a right to have conventions.

You like negros as long as they do as they are told, but you know what to do with an uppity one who thinks he can leave the Democratic plantation, don't you Grand Wizard?

Yes, it's a free country and the Democratic Party has a right to have conventions.

You like negros as long as they do as they are told, but you know what to do with an uppity one who thinks he can leave the Democratic plantation, don't you Grand Wizard?

So you are defending it and wonder why people accuse you of defending it?

If Republicans were really as bad as Democrats claimed we'd be shooting liberals left and right. Bombing their meetings. Trying to destroy them personally. Throwing them in jail. Suing them for everything under the Sun like Democrats do.

If Republicans were really as bad as Democrats claimed we'd be shooting liberals left and right. Bombing their meetings. Trying to destroy them personally. Throwing them in jail. Suing them for everything under the Sun like Democrats do.

False conclusion

There's one party that defends racial profiling. There's one party that's driven crazy by the fact that the current POTUS is a black man. There's one party that defends spying on Arab-Americans and insists that their religion and ethnicity makes them a threat to national security. There's one party that tries to prevent non-white people from voting. there's one party that tries to bar Hispanics from obtaining US citizenship. There's one party that actively tries to prevent immigration or a future for immigrants beyond industrial or agricultural wage slavery. There's one party that tried to shut down all air traffic to and from Africa because dirty black people carry diseases. There's one party that routinely tries to shut down government programs for the explicit reason that a large number of minority families rely on them. That party is the party of David Duke. The shoe fits. Why can't they just wear it?

You say "conservatives" in your subject but I don't know that conservatives are the problem. Its the radical, anti-American RWs who the racists. OTOH, there aren't many true Conservatives left. Or maybe the nutters just drown them out.

But yes, the GOP has become the de facto face of racism.

is that you Al?

Ironically the GOP would prolly have a net-gain of supporters if they vocally ejected people, like the ones on this forum who refer to the First Lady as "Moochelle" (like you mentioned) among other child-like taunts bandied about by the racist mouth-breathers. I believe the GOP mistakenly believes they need that voting block.
The Party has not figured that out yet.

When is the apology coming from the democrat party for slavery? Jim Crow? Segregation? George Wallace? Berg? The racists I quoted in another post? The KKK? Showing "Birth of a Nation" in the WH? Poll taxes?

Yep, how about Republican throw out guys who spoke to a group 10 years ago and the democrats throw out the racists in their own party?

I can just imagine if the Republicans threw this guy out the flock of Democrats switching parties, yeah right.

I wonder why some Republicans think Democrats were the only ones in the KKK?

Study The KKK helped Republicans win the South - Yahoo News
I wonder why Democrats feel their party doesn't have a history that isn't filled with racism, and is currently trying to use racism as a political tool ... just like they always have in the past?

Black people would have to wonder about the history of the past few decades and ask Republicans: What have you done for me lately?

Ironically the GOP would prolly have a net-gain of supporters if they vocally ejected people, like the ones on this forum who refer to the First Lady as "Moochelle" (like you mentioned) among other child-like taunts bandied about by the racist mouth-breathers. I believe the GOP mistakenly believes they need that voting block.

When is the apology coming from the democrat party for slavery? Jim Crow? Segregation? George Wallace? Berg? The racists I quoted in another post? The KKK? Showing "Birth of a Nation" in the WH? Poll taxes?

Yep, how about Republican throw out guys who spoke to a group 10 years ago and the democrats throw out the racists in their own party?

I can just imagine if the Republicans threw this guy out the flock of Democrats switching parties, yeah right.

I wonder why Democrats feel their party doesn't have a history that isn't filled with racism, and is currently trying to use racism as a political tool ... just like they always have in the past?

Black people would have to wonder about the history of the past few decades and ask Republicans: What have you done for me lately?

What they should be asking of democrats is "of what have you done for me lately, what has actually helped us?"

What they should be asking of democrats is "of what have you done for me lately, what has actually helped us?"

I guess it's just too bad for Republicans that they haven't been able to persuade more black folks about the benefits of becoming Republican.

Interesting having this little window into your stream of consciousness.

I guess it's just too bad for Republicans that they haven't been able to persuade more black folks about the benefits of becoming Republican.

Give it time.

Give it time.

That sounds like a good strategy. How much time do you think Republicans will need to make this amazing transformation?

Yup. Keeping more of your hard earned cash isn't an incentive when nothing.you get was earned.

I do think it comes down to conservatives being racists. I do believe there is a segment of our population who wrongly believes that skin color somehow is important. They cannot justify by any means but they still do believe it. Where this idea came from we'll ne3ver know. B ut racism is still alive and well and not limited to some conservatives only.

Yup. Keeping more of your hard earned cash isn't an incentive when nothing.you get was earned.

In other words you repeat the same racist narrative so common these days: Black people don't work, they just collect welfare......and of course you can't possibly make those kind of characterizations without implying that you include all or at least a majority of black people in your little saga. Your logic is racism.

Give it time.

That sounds like a good strategy. How much time do you think Republicans will need to make this amazing transformation?

Two factors.

1) Upward mobility of younger blacks who realize democratic policies are holding people back.

2) Sooner or later the socially liberal wing of the democratic party is going to go too far and piss off the far more socially conservative black wing.

Give it time.

Two factors.

1) Upward mobility of younger blacks who realize democratic policies are holding people back.

2) Sooner or later the socially liberal wing of the democratic party is going to go too far and piss off the far more socially conservative black wing.

In other words; Nothing tangible, just more rhetorical horse shit.

Give it time.

Two factors.

In other words; Nothing tangible, just more rhetorical horse shit.

It's perfectly tangible, you just don't like it.

Do you haz a sadz now?

So you are defending it and wonder why people accuse you of defending it?

What are you smoking?

So did you lynch any darkies today who tried to leave the plantation? Or were they good little negros for you today?

Forum List

Back