🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Democrats Continue To Engage In Political Theater / Waste Our Time?

Democrats? How about Dems and Reps... or Congress. It’s coming from both sides and has for a while now. If you can’t see that then you have blinders on.

Both engage in political theater. The Democrats are the only ones doing it right now as part of their on-going exposed criminal / treasonous coup attempt.
The coup is overblown rhetoric. If you want to stick to facts and reality then talk about their politicalization of the investigation. When you take it a step to far like you do then you discredit yourself.
is it?

*if* they lied to get an elected president out of office by means of using the government against them, then a threat like this to me is every bit as bad as if russia were in fact involved.

the president is here to defend the constitution against foreign OR domestic threats. *if* this was all based off revenge politics then the coup is NOT overblown rhetoric and i would want it dug into. this is not revenge on the democrats but rather, if no issue was there we cannot allow some kabuki theater every time someone is elected you don't like. that WILL happen if we don't penalize people for the behavior IF NOT based off actual events, but contrived ones it would seem that it was.
That’s just the thing... people like Rush and Hannity have been pushing false narratives and inaccurate timelines to create this coup conspiracy. Chris Wallace just debunked some
Major talking points of theirs a few days ago.

Fox News' Chris Wallace sets record straight on Russia probe: "This is going to drive some of our viewers nuts"
sorry - but when the left does shit like what they did to kavanaugh, i see this as SOP for them. shout out FOUL and get as much political gain as you can out of something that is "opinionated" and hard to pin down. someone tries to pin you down, get offended and demand even MOAR.

if the left did not go apeshit batty over RUSSIA and see it in everything that happened, then maybe the right wouldn't need to respond as they have.
We are all responsible for our own actions it’s as simple as that. Poor judgement from one side does not excuse poor judgment from the other.

I’ll wait to see how many of these traitors Trumps DOJ throws in jail. If none then we know all this crap you are spewing is nothing more than political garbage.
How so? You attempt to spread the false narrative that if someone is not convicted they never committed the crime. We know that NOT to be the case. The Obama administration and Democrats protected just about the entire Obama administration Cabinet / Agency Directors from indictment despite being proven to have committed crimes.
- Clapper was caught perjuring himself multiple times but protected.

- Brennan was caught illegally spying on US Senators - his 'punishment' was to admit it before Congress.

- Holder was protected from indictment for Perjury but was the 1st Presidential Administration Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured after being caught committing Felony Perjury while trying to cover up Obama's fast and furious.

- THE FBI publicly announced they had recovered over 15,000 official subpoenaed documents Hillary had attempted to destroy that were each individually 1 count of Obstruction and violations of both the FOIA and Federal records act.
*** Evidence has now exposed the Obama administration's DOJ and FBI agreement to protect Hillary from indictment / prison for her crimes.

Nice fairy tale, snowflake, but Democrats protecting Democrats from being held accountable for their crimes is just another reality on the list of things snowflakes refuse to accept.
If all of that was true then Trump would surly rectify it now that he is in charge, right? I’ll wait and see but forgive me for not holding my breath.
Any
Day
Now.

Give us about 3 years of tormenting you until we put these people behind bars.
I’m still waiting for Trump to lock her up... it’s been what, three years now since he made that promise?
I love this, what promise?
Lock her up! Lock her up! Sound familiar?

How so? You attempt to spread the false narrative that if someone is not convicted they never committed the crime. We know that NOT to be the case. The Obama administration and Democrats protected just about the entire Obama administration Cabinet / Agency Directors from indictment despite being proven to have committed crimes.

- Brennan was caught illegally spying on US Senators - his 'punishment' was to admit it before Congress.

- Holder was protected from indictment for Perjury but was the 1st Presidential Administration Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured after being caught committing Felony Perjury while trying to cover up Obama's fast and furious.

- THE FBI publicly announced they had recovered over 15,000 official subpoenaed documents Hillary had attempted to destroy that were each individually 1 count of Obstruction and violations of both the FOIA and Federal records act.
*** Evidence has now exposed the Obama administration's DOJ and FBI agreement to protect Hillary from indictment / prison for her crimes.

Nice fairy tale, snowflake, but Democrats protecting Democrats from being held accountable for their crimes is just another reality on the list of things snowflakes refuse to accept.
If all of that was true then Trump would surly rectify it now that he is in charge, right? I’ll wait and see but forgive me for not holding my breath.
Any
Day
Now.

I’m still waiting for Trump to lock her up... it’s been what, three years now since he made that promise?
Yes because there were actual laws broken and Evidence of it. So the Chant was Appropriate.

Lock him up too.

Any
Day
Now.

she should be. she admitted having a server in an illegal environment and passing classified material over it. then she illegally bleach bit and broke all devices while under a subpoena. both crimes and she should have been marched in front of a grand jury to be indicted and tried.

In his report, US AG Barr quoted the Mueller report:

“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report

Mueller states THE FALSE NARRATIVE / CLAIM THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP OR MEMBERS OF HIS CAMPAIGN COORDINATED WITH THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT IN ITS ELECTION INTERFERENCE ACTIVITIES COULD NOT BE ESTABLISHED.

NO EVIDENCE FOUND / PROVEN. NO CRIME FOUND / PROVEN.

In the United States American citizens are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
- Mueller CLEARLY states that GUILT was NOT PROVEN.
- The ABSENCE OF GUILT = INNOCENSE.

Despite what Democrats / snowflakes claim about how the justice system works in regards to Conservatives, THE BURDEN OF PROOF DOES NOT FALL ON THE ACCUSED. It falls on the ACCUSER. The ACCUSERS FAILED to provide evidence to support their claim / FAILED to establish Guilt.

Pathetic, desperate Trump-Hating snowflakes and Democrats who have invested almost 3 years of their lives into this all-consuming partisan hatred based on ZERO evidence of criminal activity involving non-existent collusion between the President and Russians ARE NOW ATTEMPTING TO CLAIM NO EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY DOES NOT MEAN THE CRIME NEVER HAPPENED ... IT JUST MEANS - TO SNOWFLAKES - THAT THE WITCH HUNTERS COULD NOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE PROVING IT HAPPENED...AND DESPITE THERE HAVING BEEN NO EVIDENCE FOUND TO PROVE ILLEGAL COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS THE DEMOCRATS STILL WANT TO DECLARE PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BE GUILTY!

"I know the investigators admit / report the claim that Trump and his team illegally colluded with the Russians - this false narrative - COULD NOT BE ESTABLISHED (PROVEN), we STILL KNOW it is a fact, and thus Trump should be Impeached!"

:wtf:

Democrats / snowflakes continue to demonstrate they have lost their damn minds.

So what? It's his right not too and he didn't, sorry your perjury trap didn't work.

Of course his lawyers didn't let him testify, they're not stupid. That's not the point, the point is he said he wanted to, just like he says he want the report to be released.
well he would have had they said he wasn't under oath and couldn't be fact checked, and tricked into testimony. yep, only stupid people talk under oath in a witch hunt. Clinton.

Clinton testified under oath before Congress for hours. How many charges of perjury did they charge her with?
Why should the President agree to testify under oath

Didn't he say he wanted to? Of course he did. Did everyone know he was lying? Of course they did.

Has anything changed. Nope, of course he's lying.
how is him wanting to testify a lie? I'm sure he did. his lawyers told him it was a trap. How's that on trump?

He's the President. If he wanted to testify he would. Do you think he's they kind of man that would meekly allows his lawyers to decide he's too stupid to testify without getting caught lying? Nope, lying is a pattern with Trumpyvbear.

Any
Day
Now.

Yes because there were actual laws broken and Evidence of it. So the Chant was Appropriate.

Lock him up too.
Great, then why hasn’t Trump put her in Jail? And why haven’t you answered the question I’ve asked you 3 times about Wallace?

Both engage in political theater. The Democrats are the only ones doing it right now as part of their on-going exposed criminal / treasonous coup attempt.
The coup is overblown rhetoric. If you want to stick to facts and reality then talk about their politicalization of the investigation. When you take it a step to far like you do then you discredit yourself.
is it?

*if* they lied to get an elected president out of office by means of using the government against them, then a threat like this to me is every bit as bad as if russia were in fact involved.

the president is here to defend the constitution against foreign OR domestic threats. *if* this was all based off revenge politics then the coup is NOT overblown rhetoric and i would want it dug into. this is not revenge on the democrats but rather, if no issue was there we cannot allow some kabuki theater every time someone is elected you don't like. that WILL happen if we don't penalize people for the behavior IF NOT based off actual events, but contrived ones it would seem that it was.
That’s just the thing... people like Rush and Hannity have been pushing false narratives and inaccurate timelines to create this coup conspiracy. Chris Wallace just debunked some

Fox News' Chris Wallace sets record straight on Russia probe: "This is going to drive some of our viewers nuts"
sorry - but when the left does shit like what they did to kavanaugh, i see this as SOP for them. shout out FOUL and get as much political gain as you can out of something that is "opinionated" and hard to pin down. someone tries to pin you down, get offended and demand even MOAR.

if the left did not go apeshit batty over RUSSIA and see it in everything that happened, then maybe the right wouldn't need to respond as they have.
We are all responsible for our own actions it’s as simple as that. Poor judgement from one side does not excuse poor judgment from the other.
i agree with that 100%. but if you keep shouting out what you know to be false because you WANT it to be true, when do we cross the line from legitimate concern to sour grapes?

being 100% responsible for your actions also means if you act inappropriately then expect it to come back to you in some fashion. *IF* the left were full of shit and this was all political, then yes i want to know and ensure it does NOT happen again. EITHER SIDE. what we're going through now i hope is a growing pain, not a direction.

So what? It's his right not too and he didn't, sorry your perjury trap didn't work.

Of course his lawyers didn't let him testify, they're not stupid. That's not the point, the point is he said he wanted to, just like he says he want the report to be released.
well he would have had they said he wasn't under oath and couldn't be fact checked, and tricked into testimony. yep, only stupid people talk under oath in a witch hunt. Clinton.

Clinton testified under oath before Congress for hours. How many charges of perjury did they charge her with?
Why should the President agree to testify under oath

Didn't he say he wanted to? Of course he did. Did everyone know he was lying? Of course they did.

Has anything changed. Nope, of course he's lying.
how is him wanting to testify a lie? I'm sure he did. his lawyers told him it was a trap. How's that on trump?

He's the President. If he wanted to testify he would. Do you think he's they kind of man that would meekly allows his lawyers to decide he's too stupid to testify without getting caught lying? Nope, lying is a pattern with Trumpyvbear.
he's an american citizen first. all laws do the same to him as you and me. you said he lied, he didn't, he wanted to meet with Mueller. He never said I'll testify tomorrow. nope.

What about his reporting on this topic are you criticizing? What do you disagree with? I posted a link to what he said
Clapper says that Obama ordered The Russian Collusion Smear Operation Against Trump. That means we can suspect that certain Media Personalities participated in it, since this was an Obama FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA operation ordered by Obama.

If the shoe fits Wallace's Ass, then boot him with it.
Do I need to repost my last question that you completely ignored or are you savvy enough to scroll up and read it again. How about you try answering it this time. Take 2, go!
No, you should check in with Putin before you do that to make sure you phrase the question correctly.

Then get back to me. Check in with your boss first.
Yup, phrased very simply so that even a first grader could understand it. What about the Wallace report do you disagree with? Take 3, go!

Well the 'W' it starts with and the "t" it ends with.

I haven't watched Chris Wallace for the last 3 years. I caught him in too many lies.
If you are going to remain willfully ignorant on a topic we are discussing then don’t enter the discussion.

Any
Day
Now.

are you really going to harp on campaign promises not being kept as a matter of distinction? if you want to yell at trump for LOCK HER UP what about everyone else for trump will have us at war, in poverty, hating gay people, blah blah blah blah. how come the leadership on the left isn't coming under your same scrutiny for being full of shit?

Any
Day
Now.

Lock him up too.
Great, then why hasn’t Trump put her in Jail? And why haven’t you answered the question I’ve asked you 3 times about Wallace?

Well, when you obstruct The President with a 3 year long Fake Investigation, I guess you are going to need to be patient.

Besides that, President Trump said he was willing to drop it and let Clinton slither away in to nothingness, like Obama did.

But something tells me he changed his mind on that about 6 months in when he was getting continually harassed by The Left and The DemNazi Gestapo.

Be patient. Hillary and Obama will be in jail around 2022. That or someone will fall on their sword for those two slimeballs.

is it?

i agree with that 100%. but if you keep shouting out what you know to be false because you WANT it to be true, when do we cross the line from legitimate concern to sour grapes?

being 100% responsible for your actions also means if you act inappropriately then expect it to come back to you in some fashion. *IF* the left were full of shit and this was all political, then yes i want to know and ensure it does NOT happen again. EITHER SIDE. what we're going through now i hope is a growing pain, not a direction.
I agree with you on that one. I see it coming from wingnuts on both sides and unfortunatley these wingnuts get all the attention. I just don’t think we should let the wingnuts define the masses

Any
Day
Now.

Lock him up too.
he stated why after he became president. here.

Trump says he's not interested in pursuing case against Clinton

You refuse to acknowledge the fact that former FBI Agent Comey later testified under oath and stated Hillary Clinton LIED - committed Perjury, that she did send / receive classified on her server, that she used multiple devices, etc....

Combine that with the evidence showing the DOJ and FBI collaborated (cut a deal) in protecting Hillary from indictment / prison, and you are caught once again LYING / PUSHING KNOWN FALSE NARRATIVES....

Lock him up too.
he stated why after he became president. here.

Trump says he's not interested in pursuing case against Clinton
Being the target of an exposed coup for 3 years has a way of changing some people's mind, though.... :p

Lock him up too.

Well, when you obstruct The President with a 3 year long Fake Investigation, I guess you are going to need to be patient.

Besides that, President Trump said he was willing to drop it and let Clinton slither away in to nothingness, like Obama did.

But something tells me he changed his mind on that about 6 months in when he was getting continually harassed by The Left and The DemNazi Gestapo.
why would Trump drop it? Hmmmm, maybe because it was all Trumped up political rhetoric and when actually reviewing the facts there really wasn’t a case? I think so.

If you are going to remain willfully ignorant on a topic we are discussing then don’t enter the discussion.
That sums up Trump-Hating snowflakes for the last 3 years...but they just refuse to comply with your advice.... :p

Any
Day
Now.

are you really going to harp on campaign promises not being kept as a matter of distinction? if you want to yell at trump for LOCK HER UP what about everyone else for trump will have us at war, in poverty, hating gay people, blah blah blah blah. how come the leadership on the left isn't coming under your same scrutiny for being full of shit?
I’m not mad at Trump for not locking her up. I knew he was full of shit at the time he said it. I’m just using the point to show these brainwashed hacks that these conspiracy theories and narratives they are being fed don’t align with reality.

You refuse to acknowledge the fact that former FBI Agent Comey later testified under oath and stated Hillary Clinton LIED - committed Perjury, that she did send / receive classified on her server, that she used multiple devices, etc....

Combine that with the evidence showing the DOJ and FBI collaborated (cut a deal) in protecting Hillary from indictment / prison, and you are caught once again LYING / PUSHING KNOWN FALSE NARRATIVES....

Are you, like me, tired of The Professional Liars that post on USMB? You cannot have a debate with someone who is paid to undermine all of your arguments and to never accept a single point you put forward no matter how valid.

You cannot even call a habitual liar an habitual liar, even when you catch them in the act. They just deny it, change the subject, or use some other evasive maneuver.

Forum List

Back