Why do Democrats Like Changing Rules in the Middle of the Game?

Democrats aren't in charge of the rules.

Yes.....they are. If you don't think they are, that shows how really stupid you are....

Ok. Go ahead and back up that claim then.

You dumb ass........each of the moderators so far have been anti-Trump hacks....you dumb shit....

Did Democrats pick those moderators? I noticed that you can't seem to back up your claim.

What's the matter? No copy/paste block of blue text ready to go this time? Can't support your claim?

Didn't think so retard.

Do they realize how desperate this makes them look?

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

I thought this required the agreement of BOTH parties?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

As children, they were the whiners who tried to change the rules in the middle of a kickball game they were losing.
They were the ones we would peg in the face during dodge ball. This is their revenge.

Yes.....they are. If you don't think they are, that shows how really stupid you are....

You dumb ass........each of the moderators so far have been anti-Trump hacks....you dumb shit....

Still waiting, retard. Show me that the Democrats are in charge of the debate rules.

Did you run away? Dumb fuck.

...You idiot.

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

Because they are desperate?

BIDEN CAMPAIGNING: refused.
BIDEN INTERVIEWS: refused.
DRUG TEST: refused.
ELECTRONIC TEST: refused.
ALL MODERATORS LIBERAL: accepted.
CHARGE TRUMP WITH REMOVAL FROM OFFICE 20 days from ELECTION: accepted.
SWITCH TO VIRTUAL DEBATE FROM REMOTE LOCATIONS WHERE BIDEN CAN CHEAT: accepted.

Gee, Trump can't get ONE THING to go his way to save his life!

Maybe someone should ask if Biden can do his job?

Last edited:

Still waiting, retard. Show me that the Democrats are in charge of the debate rules.

...You idiot.

For one thing, none of the moderators chosen are ever conservative. Chris Wallace was seething with Trump bias. Put Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carson or Mark Levin on as moderator and show me there is balance.

WTF?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

Democrats? Do you not think Reps do the same thing? They are all crooked

...You idiot.

For one thing, none of the moderators chosen are ever conservative. Chris Wallace was seething with Trump bias. Put Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carson or Mark Levin on as moderator and show me there is balance.

Who picked them?

Again, the Democrats aren't in charge of who gets selected as moderators.

...You idiot.

Who picked them?

You are either naive or dumb........

...You idiot.

How about Brett Baier of Fox news...one of the only journalists left in this country.

Or....how about biden gets to pick a moderator, and Trump gets to pick a moderator for the debate, and each one asks questions of the others candidate.....50/50 time..........that would be fair

WTF?

He had two choices and either go with the debate rules being presented or say no and he said no, so in my opinion no big deal.

What would we learn with another debate?

The American Public has made their mind up already and voters know who they will cast their ballot for, so let just forget the next two debates and let just focus on getting this damn election over once and for all!

WTF?

Safety. There's a pandemic. One candidate refuses to acknowledge the serious threat it poses so they are taking steps to ensure everyone's safety.

Get over it.

Hey...dumb shit.....Trump has had the Flu....it has a 98% survival rate, and now that he has had it......he isn't contagious...you dumb fuck.....there is no reason for him to be separated.......

But please...share your lies with the other democrat party voters......they are stupid enough to believe what you are selling...

Thanks, but I would rather hear a credible doctor say he is not contagious. I wonder why none of them have.
im sure doctor douche bag will tell you which way is down real soon

It is letting all of us to know that all of these debates from the Bush's administration to Obama's were all rehearsed. It was all an act to make the public believe that they are concerned about the people.
But actually the ones that are not a Deep state's actors. That they will not let them debate unless they stick to the Establishment's scripts.

And now this guy is running as a Republican, but they will not debate him. Even Robert Kennedy Jr.

We all see things in black and white. We cannot connect the pieces together. If a person is labeled as an actor? We will all see them as an actor. But if they place an actor to be a politician like AOC. Our brains will only see them as a politician instead of an actor.
And so when we see these actors pretending they are politicians that are debating. Our minds will believe that they are real politicians.
They had a documentary years ago about old sitcom shows. There was people that saw Gilligan's Island, that were calling the coast guard to report about seven stranded castaways on a Island. Until they have found out later that it were people who thought that Gilligan's Island series was real. And the documentary told of Joan Collins of the Dynasty series. That one fan that watched the show had slapped her for being so evil. But that was her character on the show. But Joan doesn't behave like that in real life.
But I can see why the intelligence agencies has been using the T.V. or other entertainment sources to control your minds.

If someone would have told you that this movie, The great Debaters were an actual debate. i believe you all will seriously believe it. Like how you all actually believe in these fake polls which I can't understand why is there are many that believe in the polls.
I remembered when they announced a poll on T.V. They will use to say, that these polls were taken from a certain amount of people. But now they has polls that knows what the entire nation is thinking. And they have dumb people out there that believe that poll takers has psychic abilities.
But No one believe the stories about MK Ultra.
And so all of these politicians are actors to play the role as a politician.

...You idiot.

Who picked them?

You are either naive or dumb........

Still no evidence I see, you moron.

You can’t defend your statement, you retard.

You idiot.

WTF?

Media won’t report it

...You idiot.

How about Brett Baier of Fox news...one of the only journalists left in this country.

Or....how about biden gets to pick a moderator, and Trump gets to pick a moderator for the debate, and each one asks questions of the others candidate.....50/50 time..........that would be fair

Who is picking the moderators? Is it the Democrats who pick them?

Oh yea, it isn’t. You retard.

Notice that you can’t provide a copy/paste block of blue text this time. You have nothing. You idiot.

Last edited:
Who is picking the moderators? Is it the Democrats who pick them? Oh yea, it isn’t.

That's a good question! WHO IS picking the moderators?! You keep telling us who isn't, so you must know. Who is picking the moderators, do you have a name? How are they chosen? How is it they always favor the democrat? Is it because nearly all the media is part of the democrat party? Can you give a list of recent mods who were registered republicans? Which mods would you say unfairly were in Trump's camp? Any? One?

Maybe choice of moderator ought to be put up to public vote!

I'll say this, I didn't know who Susan Page was, I think she was with USA Today, I thought she did an excellent job and the questions were reasonable, if a bit soft potatoes. She was VASTLY better than that smiling knucklehead Chris Wallace.

That's a good question! WHO IS picking the moderators?! You keep telling us who isn't, so you must know. Who is picking the moderators, do you have a name?

The Commission on Presidential Debates.

Not the Democrats.

Yes, but you are telling us what we already know! Tell me who specifically within the commission is picking the mods, how do they pick them and what are their political leanings? If they are all hardcore democrats, then it IS the democrat party! Tell me why none of these mods or debates are set up to ask structured debates where each doesn't overlap so that there is more time to delve into topics, and why they don't delve into the things most people don't know: the candidate's past, track record and integrity. For instance:
  1. Biden's health. He had an aneurysm once. His age. How will he run for a 2nd term?
  2. Biden's faltering memory and often erratic, often angry short temper.
  3. Biden's past connections to the KKK.
  4. What has Joe done in 47 years? Why will he do it now?
  5. How will Harris serve as VP when she said she was totally opposed to his plans in the Primaries?
  6. Biden's record under Obama.
  7. Biden's connections with China and Ukraine, and what about Hunter? What happened there?
  8. The current investigation into Hunter.
  9. Biden's proclivity for sniffing and touching children.
  10. Biden's sexual assault complaints.

1. Trump's playboy history.
  2. Trump's good deeds as developer.
  3. Trump's sketchy record with women.
  4. Where are we at with the wall and Mexico paying for it?
  5. What is the deal with fixing healthcare?
  6. Why so many people come and gone in cabinet?
  7. Any conflicts with business and POTUS?
  8. Highlights and lowlights of 1st term.
  9. Why so little cooperation between POTUS and Congress.
  10. Where is Trump at personally with his Covid and lax standards around WH?

That's a good question! WHO IS picking the moderators?! You keep telling us who isn't, so you must know. Who is picking the moderators, do you have a name?

The Commission on Presidential Debates.

Not the Democrats.

Yes, but you are telling us what we already know! Tell me who specifically within the commission is picking the mods, how do they pick them and what are their political leanings? If they are all hardcore democrats, then it IS the democrat party! Tell me why none of these mods or debates are set up to ask structured debates where each doesn't overlap so that there is more time to delve into topics, and why they don't delve into the things most people don't know: the candidate's past, track record and integrity. For instance:
  1. Biden's health. He had an aneurysm once. His age. How will he run for a 2nd term?
  2. Biden's faltering memory and often erratic, often angry short temper.
  3. Biden's past connections to the KKK.
  4. What has Joe done in 47 years? Why will he do it now?
  5. How will Harris serve as VP when she said she was totally opposed to his plans in the Primaries?
  6. Biden's record under Obama.
  7. Biden's connections with China and Ukraine, and what about Hunter? What happened there?
  8. The current investigation into Hunter.
  9. Biden's proclivity for sniffing and touching children.
  10. Biden's sexual assault complaints.

1. Trump's playboy history.
  2. Trump's good deeds as developer.
  3. Trump's sketchy record with women.
  4. Where are we at with the wall and Mexico paying for it?
  5. What is the deal with fixing healthcare?
  6. Why so many people come and gone in cabinet?
  7. Any conflicts with business and POTUS?
  8. Highlights and lowlights of 1st term.
  9. Why so little cooperation between POTUS and Congress.
  10. Where is Trump at personally with his Covid and lax standards around WH?

It’s not Democrats picking them, which is what I said from the beginning.

If you have further questions about how they operate, then go ask them yourself.

Forum List

Back